This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,864 reviews
122,457 films • 18,488 TV series

Angry E-Mails :) (2087 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(9y)

From time to time we receive angry (and also positive) emails from our users. Most interesting I will post here :)

admin
Report comment
(9y)

Your site is not for watching movies it is a scam site for distributing people's credit card numbers. If I receive anything from you in any way I will report your site. smiley <br> <br> smiley Use adblock! Never trust ads!

+3

admin
Report comment
(9y)

i just wanted to tell you guys whoever maintains twomovies that its a great site and we are very thankfull for it, i speak for all of the users i think... keep the great work going <br> <br> Thanks! smiley

+3

skilled

Users still click on the "PREMIUM" links, which should be gotten rid of. No point in having them. YES, PLEASE use ad blocker to your web browsers to avoid the garbage that's sadly attached to links. We do NOT require credit cards, downloads of ANY sorts unless it's to upgrade your flash players. We, Twomoives.me, only PROVIDES movie links from other parties. If you're required to put in a credit card or have to download something, please note that the requiest is NOT from twomovies, but from another site. PLEASE do NOT hold us responsible for these actions. We only wish for EVERYONE to be able to enjoy tv shows and movies from the comfort of your own home. We wish the best for our users and happy to have them with us. <br> HAPPY WATCHINGS <br> SINCERELY, <br> twomovie admin and moderators.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(9y)

@Lil_Fireball🔥🎱 Nice friendly manual :)

+2

Report comment
(9y)

@Lil_Fireball🔥🎱 Well said and hopefully new users will see your post and click on any of the free links under Premium. <br>

+1

@FemaleLotRfan83 Hopefully

admin
Report comment
(9y)

First off, I'd like to congratulate you on the nice work you've been doing on TwoMovies, It's really appreciated by me and I guess a lot many others who come here to watch movies and TV shows. <br> <br> one more)

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,864 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,488 TV series