351,278 users • 209,053 reviews
122,543 films • 18,492 TV series

7 Reasons (400 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Blessings Dear Friends,
I would like to invite you to take a look at a very important video.

Please follow the link to watch www.livingwaters.com/movie/7-rea...

God
Report comment
(5y)

I'm happy that you posted this...but few, if any will watch it. Because people will never accept the fact that right and wrong are more important than what they want. Convenience. Freedom from responsibility. Morality is no longer a real concept to those that have no absolute morals..and really don't even know what they are, or where they come from. But you are trying...and that is the mission.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Blessings bondojoe,
Thank you so much for kind words. I will continue to try as this subject is very dear to my heart. We know it's not right I don't care there is no excuse to kill a life no matter what the circumstances are. I can personally tell you this because I went through a very difficult time in my life when I was young. I was raped and became pregnant. I had to face a dission on what I was going to do but, not once did I consider killing that life that was inside me. I didn't know if I wanted to keep the child and raise it or give it up for adoption. I decided after much prayer that I would keep my child and give him or her the best life that I could. At that time I was not wealthy nor am I now, I was working then now I am a qaudripaligic. I only made small wage then but, I could not find it in my heart to even give the child up for adoption. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage at my third month of my pregnancy. My point is that even if you can't or don't want to keep a child there are other ways to do the right thing and abortion is not the way! Again thank you and may God bless you.

master
Report comment
(5y)

Ram Comfort makes great videos. He also made The Atheist Delusion.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWiZ3iXWw...

I believe he's a great sincere Christian and a terrific communicator.

The message of the Gospels is that all sin but one can be forgiven. There is no reason for anyone to be in Gehenna. All may enter the Kingdom of Heaven. You do not have to be good or perfect.

Watch as nonbelievers see the validity of Christianity. There are very few true atheists.

Christians want nonbelievers to be saved and not suffer. Why else would we spend so much time giving testimony? If even one is saved, then we will tolerate the abuse.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Yes, we will but we will do what we were called to do with such JOY!

master
Report comment
(5y)

Why is illegal immigration encoraged by the Democrats? Abortion has destroyed the birth rate. The system will be economically insolvent because fools promote the wanton destruction of babies in the womb and even say they are not human!

My gosh, imagine the wailing if puppies were treated this way.

Babies are chemically burned to death.
Babies are torn apart with vaccuuming.
Babies are dismembered while alive.
Babies who are born with partial birth abortions are stabbed in the back of the head.

Then baby body parts are sold to medical research.

What will the TRINITY do to people who do this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WyoVJfADlw...
Sincerely ask for forgiveness. The TRINITY will not only forgive you but RESCUE you from your sins.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@AnhedoniaNightmare Well I am sure they won't go to Heaven in my opinion. God will be the judge of that count on it!

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3mBO7p_9...
Abortion is the number one cause of death to African Americans.

All Within Me, Praise His Holy Name!
1 { A Psalm of David.} Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6 The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
Read more

guru
Report comment
(5y)

This is my story-
I only wanted one child and when I became pregnant with my second, I decided to abort it. I ask my husband how he felt and he said it was up to me, so ok I think to myself, I will. But the funny thing is.. I just never did it. I had no qualms, I just didn't and when he was born, I was crazy about him... But still I believed in abortion and I mean hard-core.. I passionately believed it was the womans right.
When I was in my forties I became a Christian and abortion was many times the topic in sermons and in bible study ..and so I believed in my mind it was wrong because then I knew it was murder ..but in my heart I still felt as strongly as ever that it was right because better a baby die at the hands of a doctor than become born and be unwanted and unloved. So I prayed and ask God to remove that from my heart and the next Sunday they showed pictures of aborted babies and explained how they were performed.. and that was it. My mind and heart was in harmony. ..Then about a year to day, my oldest son was in an accident and went to be with the Lord ..and because God is good I didn't have to live with abortion on my conscience and I still had my youngest, who I was going to abort. ...
Read more

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

The TRINTY are willing to forgive ANY sin but Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Thus this means 99.99999% need not be eternally seperated from the TRINITY but have eternal life in peace.

The TRINITY are slow to judge. You have your whole life to change and accept them. But why risk it?

Laurie is very brave and shared her personal spiritual journey. Practically all can be reconciled.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Those that can't be saved, don't want to be saved. So if you know you sin and we all do,..and want salvation, He said he came to save the sinners and not those that believe themselves to be righteous.
Anyone that hasn't seen the 7 Reasons video that Aleciaandbobby posted in this thread, should.. it will still speak to your heart.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

There is No One Righteous
(Psalm 14:1-7)
9 What then? are we better than they ? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps
is under their lips:
14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
17 And the way of peace have they not known:
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
Read more

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,053 reviews • 122,543 films • 18,492 TV series