This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,771 reviews
122,421 films • 18,482 TV series

🔭🌑💫 Total Solar Eclipse on April 8, 2024: Path Map and Times / Try new interactive eclipse maps/ lookup your local date×/*DIY*Safely See a Solar Eclipse Protect your eyes (with these easy DIY ho (103 views, 7 replies)

master
Report comment
(3wk)
(edited)

Try our new interactive eclipse maps. Zoom in and search for accurate eclipse times and visualizations for any location.

Path of the Eclipse Shadow
Regions seeing, at least, a partial eclipse: West in Europe, North America, North in South America, Pacific, Atlantic, Arctic.

www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/map/...

Safely See a Solar Eclipse

Protect your eyes during a solar eclipse. Sunglasses don't work.

www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/ecli...
Search for Eclipse in your City town, neck ov tha woods ! www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/u...

+4

senior master
Report comment
(3wk)

This one is only for Americans.

+1

master
Report comment
(3wk)

Not looking good for visibility predictions for the US event. Ruh Roh! 👀

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3wk)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) Sooo, the US may NOT see the rapture coming. smiley smiley
Is the other side of the world flooded with rediculous-religulosity and panic over this eclipse? Whutderfak... can't a solar system have a regular eclipse without 🙃💭💩...😩🔥...💀

*inqui ring minds: yeah nah nevermind.

Report comment
(3wk)

@(⌐■_■) We in the Pacific have enough rapture already.
It might be the mushrooms.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(3wk)

In the last sun eclipse I watched and lived it was the animals that impressed me. I couldn't see anything very strange apart from the light which became at some point like it was cloudy. But I can remember very clear, every dog, rooster, the robins, city pigeons and more, they were all speaking out loud their opinions about the phenomenon...I was working at that moment but it was a slow day and it was close to my lunch break, went out of the building to get a coffee and see how the eclipse looks. I had the special eye glasses, they were selling around, but I seen nothing like a round spot over the sun. Just no sun and cloudy color of the sky.

master
Report comment
(3wk)

Oh dear…

master
Report comment
(3wk)

They say, if you look away the magic won’t happen.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,771 reviews • 122,421 films • 18,482 TV series