This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,844 reviews
122,457 films • 18,487 TV series

time tags on thumbs up/down (619 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(8y)

this could help people looking at older tv shows / movies

admin
Report comment
(8y)

What is it?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil time tags of date of a thumbs up/down on links that are on the site to show when a thumbs up was given this could help people navigate on the site quicker

guru

i think THERE. is meaning when someone ThumbsUp saying a link is good, it should say when they said that link was good, <br> <br> which you could create a system where when highlighting over the ThumbsUp button it could display the Last/Previous ThumbUp. to show if this was a good link 2 years ago or if just yesterday they ThumbedUp the Link. <br> <br> Good idea, lots of work to implement.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(8y)

@qwaszxcvbnm7, qwasy It's possible to do but I don't understand how this feature can help. <br> I think it's easier to check 2-3 links to find a working one.

+1

@Dr.Evil eh, true, but its more of a "quality of life" change, it makes things a bit nicer/simpler then having to load each link to see if its working. but you are right it doesn't necessarily take too long to check each one,

Report comment
(8y)

@qwaszxcvbnm7, qwasy What if an iPad user gives -1 to a working link because iPad can't play flash videos? Or a PC user gives +1 to a flash video (tablets can't play flash)? <br> <br> P.S. We track every thumbs up/down action. And action's history is available.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,844 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,487 TV series