About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,644 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

site virus (1866 views, 37 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

when i went to login before i got to the site i got a pop up blocker from my broadband provider saying they have blocked me from using this site as its a virus , i came on as i do everyday and click on the same site page after i type in using the search bar , the popup blocker is part of my service its like a security thing on my broadband a bit like fsecure , keeps u safe from dodgy sites , this hasx never happened before with this site , so i thought i would let use know and ask if anyother users have had any issues ?

+2

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Oh yeah this site is full of viruses :)

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil i never said it was ? i was want to know why i got that message ? and just now when i logged in i had to do that iam not a robot tick the box thing ? i thought this would be of intrest to u as its the site that iam having issues with !!

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself You are having issues because you are using your iPad with a strange antivirus program. I have an ipad and using the site without any issues. ;)

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil i dont have an antivirus on the ipad ? the only thing its had is any software updates that u get from apple ,

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself When you update it can change settings. I don't update anything. I do not see any need for it if everything is running smoothly. To me updates are for the company's benefit more than your own. Just a note.

Report comment
(6y)

@speciesamused i thought u had to do updates on all devices to make them better or fix bugs and stuff ?

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself That is not true the companies would have you believe that. It is hard getting around settings that mandate the procedure. I just close it out when it asks. If your not visiting sites that are not out of the ordinary your simple web security protects you. DO not let fear tactics dictate your life.

Report comment
(6y)

I keep getting a full-page "captcha" from cloudflare, saying something about getting a privacy extension (will get screenshot and post it next time it happens).

+1

Report comment
(6y)

This is what the message says that I keep getting: <br> <br> One more step <br> Please complete the security check to access two-movies.net <br> <br> If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. <br> <br> Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Check out the browser extension in the Chrome Store. <br> <br> What can I do to prevent this in the future? <br> <br> If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. <br> <br> If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. <br> <br> Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. ...
Read more

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@JannaWhite Cloudflare thinks that your ip is blacklisted. It's not our problem.

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

<br>

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Just uninstall this from your ipad.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil uninstall wat ?

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Try this tutorial on how to turn of the VM Web Safe <br> help.virginmedia.com/system/temp...

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself That's because your ISP doesn't want you visiting sites like this, they don't mke any revenue ~ I used to get it with TalkTalk Supersafe so I just added 2M's to the ok list.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted you do know i have no idea wat any that means lol

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself ISP's are being pressurised by the corporate sites ( Netflix etc. ) to block sites like TwoMovies. They want users directed to pay per view sites. <br> So sometimes your ISP will say that you are visiting a malicious site, or another way is that they just block the webpage and say something like "it is under investigation". <br>

+5

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted Good detailed info that. :)

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Sad but true. A lot of good link sites have gone to the wall over the past feww years.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

<br> <br> so wats this about ??

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Ignore because it was you.

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil it was me thats logged in from an unusal ? even though i logged in were a always login at home ? NB

Report comment
(6y)

@dr.evil I've got it sorted out with cloudflare now, thanks!

master
Report comment
(6y)

I liked it better when I could just login using my user name and pw. Now I have to put in e-mail and pw then have to pick road signs or apartment to verify then click login after it checks the box. Earlier I couldn't click on anything. No chat box or forum threads showing. No thumbs on the links, clicks or ability to comment.I have xfinity broadband blast and Norton 360 antivirus.adblock and ublock. Windows8.1

+4

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 i login with username , av never logged in using my email takes to long to type it lol

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself I couldn't mine says email will not accept fortunate1

Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 mines just says username but before it used to say email/username either way its my old username i have to use doesnt except chaseyerself lol

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself take that back mines says login/email now

Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 1) You can log in using your: Login / Email. <br> 2) We added a human verification captcha for preventing your accounts from hacking. <br> 3) Chat box is still here. There is a button to show it (on small mobile devices) <br> 4) You can vote for links on link pages. (removed from film pages only, because some users down-vote even valid links)

master
Report comment
(6y)

I was able to just use the f1 to login this morning. <br> I never been hacked here but can deal with the verification.Chat box was here when I logged in, changed page came back took five minutes but it reappeared. <br> I don't use two movies on my phone just desktop. 27" monitor. <br> I can live with not voting links on pages. Mine was given as simple information to verify others were seeing changes not just Chase.

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 Please post some screenshots because we are using the site just fine without any problems. I really don't understand what's happening on your end.

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil this is wats happening to me <br> 1 to login i can only login using my username that i had when i first joined which was freshmeat <br> <br> 2 started getting those stupid adverts on the homepage <br> <br> 3 i get blocked trying to enter the site or redirected <br> <br> 4 when iam logged in i get logged out for no reason even if am on chatbox <br> <br> 5 i dont always get my notifications and when i do sometimes the pm has been read <br> <br> the other things which has just started past few weeks is to technical for me

Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 so glad its not just me thats having issues , dont feel like an idiot now lol

+2

God
Report comment
(6y)

Not had the need to log in again, things are fine here. smiley

master
Report comment
(6y)

I've got to say, it's impressive how the admin AND so many users went out of their way to help chaseyerself and explain the problem she was having. This truly is a really nice site. smiley

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@ThomasinaPaine i totally agree with u 👍 this is by far theee best site ever and no other site comes close to how good this site is , <br> not only do u get to watch everything and anything easily u get to chat and meet new people and know that someone like DrEvil (admin) and Aces (moderator ) are here to help you with any issues or problems or even stuff your not sure about and make using the site feel safe whether it be a bad link or a site bug or the most popular the chat and any chat trollers 👌 and not to forget its like being part of a virtual family hahaha

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,644 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series