This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,895 reviews
122,481 films • 18,490 TV series

new picture of my grandson (538 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(6y)

My grandson was sick last night when we took him home. I asked him today if he was feeling better. He said yes. He isn't gonna miss trick or treating. I don't think he looks so good. lol

+5

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Didn't expect that lol

master
Report comment
(6y)

lol neither did I to tell you the truth. He called and said he was feeling a lot better and would show me. i get this lol bout sh*t a biscuit. <br>

master
Report comment
(6y)

Took a sec for the pic to pop up. Made me lol when it did smiley <br> <br> My daughter was sick last year. I took her pumpkin out with my other 2 kids and had to trick or treat for her. I told them I was collecting for a sick child and they looked at me like "yeah right lady you just want some candy for yourself" lol smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(6y)

PLEASE!!! Stop feeding him Hostess Twinkies!!! Do it every time! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

master

Personally I think he is adorable! Beauty is on the inside after all! smiley smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(6y)

Thank you for sharing a wonderful picture of someone in your family!! I'm sure everyone that looks at it will smile. smiley

master
Report comment
(6y)

this is the real "them" Evan and Elise. Age 8 and 2 <br> <br>

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 Not shy of water, sweet. smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 They are ducks both of them. They were both put in the pool their first summer.

Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 Absolutely adorable!

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,895 reviews • 122,481 films • 18,490 TV series