This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,695 reviews
122,387 films • 18,475 TV series

Notifications for new episodes of TV shows? (1285 views, 20 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(6y)

Hi, newbiest of the newbies here. I understand there's a way to get notifications for new episodes of one's favorite shows here? Is that just by adding them to my Watch list, or do I need to do something else too? (I do have notifications turned on in my settings.)

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@dyc878 There is a follow new episodes button right above the list of seasons and links.

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Got it. Thanks!

+2

master
Report comment
(6y)

Welcome to twomovies!!! <br>

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 smiley Thank you!

+1

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

Thanks everyone for the great sources of info - this site is awesome. Everyone is nice and there are so many cool features I'm still having fun finding like this one for following our episodes. Y'all rock!

master
Report comment
(6y)

oh yeah I forgot to tell ya about that....ack~

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@ThomasinaPaine Ack at ya, T in a P! :) <br> <br> I'm confused about this stuff. I see that you have to mark Watchlist for each week; why doesn't the "Following" button keep "Watchlist" marked always. I realize they might be separate things, but why? AND there's 2 "Watchlist" places (or buttons, really). SO CONFUSED!! Sorry. ACK!

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@HollyBeth Watchlist is just a playlist. I use it for quick and dirty add - watch later.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I changed the name of mine initially but then thought maybe i should not have done that. So basically, just make sure I "follow" all that i want a note for?

+1

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

Not sure if my reply to ThomasinaPaine will show for all to see, so I wanted to ask here: Why 2 Watchlist buttons? If we have to mark "following" to get notifications, why is there a little icon called "Watchlist" next to "Favorites" and a "Watchlist" WITHIN the PLUS button. Why does the "Watchlist" icon have to be re-checked weekly if we're signed up as "Following?" Help! I feel so dumb. Sorry, y'all!! I still do love this place!!! and can't thank everyone who works on it enough!! smiley

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@HollyBeth I'm trying an experiment to see how it all works, but it's stressing me out when maybe I shouldn't be "thinking" about it too much. hehe

Report comment
(6y)

@HollyBeth Favorites and watchlist are just playlists. They are being created by default.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Got it! Still wonder why that little piece of paper icon representing "watchlist" resets each week/why it's even there? Pushing that button basically does nothing?

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Did I blow your mind?! hehe

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil OK, is the piece of paper icon "Watchlist" maybe just for a Movie?? If there's no "Follow" button, will I get a notification about the Movie b/c I hit Watchlist icon?

Report comment
(6y)

@HollyBeth We are not going to change this. :)

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Oh, I wasnt asking that! I'm sorry it appeared that way; I just wanted to utilize everything correctly because this is such a wonderful site. I didn't mean to give that impression at all! ...Did I finally figure it out through the questions I asked?

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I got off on the wrong foot w/the backgrounds request, I guess. Where's that big red "Restart" button, Dr. Evil? :)

Report comment
(6y)

@HollyBeth Just continue exploring the site. :)

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil If you continue not being mad at me. :)

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,695 reviews • 122,387 films • 18,475 TV series