This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,826 reviews
122,444 films • 18,486 TV series

Help! I'm a Liberal in need of (((credible))) Conservative news sources to balance my perspective. (1180 views, 25 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I'm an avid NYTimes/HuffPo/WashPo reader and I attempt to grab conservative perspectives randomly thru twitter or various channels ect. I can always discern when Dems are righteously marching forward, or righteously marching over the cliff ...be it for true belief or staking a political position to counter whatever crap's coming at em. What I don't have enough of is serious and credible perspectives from a Conservative prism that can allow me to either temper, solidify, or change my own viewpoint.

If you have a podcast, channel, SETI signal, station, or print source that can help inform my thought process then I thank you in advance for your assistance. Bare in mind that every fiber of my being is allergic to xenophobia, racism, bullsh*t, hypocrisy ect... so it mightn't be prudent to point me in the direction of the screaming kkk dude unless you just want to laugh at my BP spikes. ((Bondo))

Anyway... all help is appreciated.

Thanks again... ...
Read more

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Help!! I'm a free thinker in need of CREDIBLE main stream media news sources!!

Obvious troll is obvious, no matter which investigative citizen journalist or conservative news sources anyone posts here there'll be b**ching, whining and arguing from libtards becuse you're all so closed minded and refuse to accept that people other than yourselves have valid concerns and points to raise.

Fascism is bad mkay.

+8

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)
+4

master
Report comment
(5y)

Now you're anti semitic? Classy, liberal

+5

Hide 1 reply...

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Apologies Random... could unblock me for a moment so I can read your suggestion. Feel free to re-block if my Hyde takes over.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@zenman1 Check out Ben Shapiro and The Daily Wire for starters. They do have free content as well as their subscription services.

Also, Tucker Carlson of Fox News is worth watching, if only to see him mentally face-palming when he tries to talk to leftist snowflakes.

As far as SETI signals go, all I have is "6EQUJ5".

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Seek facts from multiple sources ignore opinion and angle.
Trying to find a news source that doesn't push a bias in the cash for clicks economy is impossible .

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Mark83x I find opinion sources interesting as long as they're debating from an honest place. Standing on conservative ideals and not the current political mood. Bill kristol and George Will comes to mind... also Steve Schmidt who used to be McCain's campaign chair. I may not always agree but I usually stop and listen when they're on.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I am usually suspicious of anything simply regurgitated from a single source. If I search for a headline in Google and all the other sites gave identical cut & paste headlines, then sorting the results by posting date / time will often show where it originated and how quickly the others repeat it. What does surprise me is the amount of 'evidence' about the 'deep state' that sites are happy to publish openly, absolutely unworried that a hidden power that can manipulate whole countries will bother with them.

master
Report comment
(5y)

The Skimm is the most balanced news source I know of, and they present the news with an almost playful style I quite enjoy...and always with explanatory links to other sources. Woman-owned startup, delivered direct to your inbox, every day.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

i'm looking for another free movie site that actually has good films on it,and not fuzzy cams of new ones!!--but i'm not going to get mine either.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

Julia Hartley Brewer on a radio station called Talkradio.

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

zenman1.... I may not be impartial enough to be of any assistance. I have no trouble discerning right from wrong. Careful with that BP!

+6

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

twitchy.com/
Try you may like.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Some of the aforementioned sites are good; another I've found that seems to be consistently accurate and conservative: www.newsmax.com/

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

You may as well put in a request for a leprechaun to roll in on his magical glitter farting unicorn and let you ride shotgun on his pot of gold drive by at the end of the rainbow. Seriously, very few news sources (anywhere) are without bullsh*t or bias. If they tell people what they want to hear, people will tune in, which equals cold hard cash. If it doesn't bring in revenue it really isn't a priority for most news sources. Your best bet is to actually understand everyone is lying to suit their own needs. Anarchy is the purest form of patriotism when men and women seek to impose rule over other men and women.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@~BitchPudding~ Well said, journalism ethics and standards died a long time ago if they ever existed at all, they certainly don't exist anywhere within the msm.

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Just in case you might be serious, Judicial Watch is accurate due to the Freedom of Information Requests they've sued for and received through the courts. They may appear biased at this particular time due to the overwhelming evidence of criminality that's come into their possession. Otherwise, if something is found regarding the Right and it's wrong-doing, JW won't be shy at sharing it. "Judicial Watch" gives updates on their YouTube Channel, as well as their President "Tom Fitton" on his YT channel. It's the only source I can actually quote and not be leary of it coming back to bite me. Judicial Watch's website goes into even more detail. www.judicialwatch.org/

+2

Hide 1 reply...
This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,826 reviews • 122,444 films • 18,486 TV series