This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,692 reviews
122,385 films • 18,475 TV series

latest news on status of list of tv series (-es?) (550 views, 18 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(5y)

I think this is a recent status check on what's cancelled or renewed.

As usual, a lot of good ones got the hatchet. :( smiley smiley smiley

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/cance...

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine Great link! 👍 <br> <br>

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Can not see what you have wrought, being you smiley have blocked me. smiley

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Yeah same here. I suppose I could follow the proffered advice and log out to see what it says.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/cance... <br> <br> It's just a link. :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ Thanks. smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Geez PV, I think we could start an entire forum topic on your use of the word "wrought"....very uncommon! :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@LesStrater What hath he wroght?? lol <br>

Report comment
(5y)

@LesStrater Okay then.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Thanks for putting that link up, I had lost where I had it bookmarked. One thing I thought strange was "The Terror" renewed, is there more to the story or do you think it will be another true tale from the past??? smiley

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 The Terror is listed as an Anthology series. <br> <br> Season 2 will apparently take place in the United States during WWII. The press release said it will "center on an uncanny specter that menaces a Japanese-American community from its home in Southern California to the internment camps to the war in the Pacific" <br>

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale ok now I'M curious :D

Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale Thanks for letting me know that. It just wasn't one I was expecting to see another season of.

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 You're welcome :) and I'm sorry,I don't know anything about "Terror"...not a horror buff :/ <br> I did see that some series I thought were a done deal a long time ago were still on that list...like "Taboo" (the Brit show) Good luck...might checkout ImdB

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 or ask Demanding..lol

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine I'm an anthology fiend lol. <br> <br> <br> Edit - You really should take a chance with season 1 of The Terror. There is an element of fictional supernatural, but the horror comes from the real Northwest passage expedition and the demise of the crew. There is nothing more gruesome than history.

master
Report comment
(5y)

you sold me----I think Ill try it...shiver.....heh <br> btw....good to see you on here! Glad you made the migration :) <br> I saw you hanging out in chat and tried to message ya..but messaging on here is navigating a Bermuda Triangle of secrets, wonders and special settings. <br> so you couldn't respond,,duh. <br> I had no idea you were so funny..lol <br> Anyway---WELCOME BACK!

+2

senior guru

Is there a link for the entire list ?

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ The whole list is there for scripted TV shows. <br> It's broken down alphabetically by title into A-D, E-L, M-R, S-Z. <br> <br>

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,692 reviews • 122,385 films • 18,475 TV series