This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,749 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

change of email, no confirmation recv'd/now all messages blocked (740 views, 16 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(5y)

PITA.

As I said..I changed email, clicked for confirm/activation to be sent to me, didn't happen.
Now I cant reply to friends' private messages until I 'confirm' email...which is not being sent to me...

how long does this go on before the new email is accepted and I will be able to message people? Did I miss something I need to do??
?

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine Did you check your spam/junk mail? Try to use Gmail, it seems to work best. Hope that helps! ;)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I don't want to use Gmail. I want to use mail. I get every OTHER notice TM sends, so why the problem with this one?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A sorry,,,didn't mean to be short with you! I got it sorted thanks to Craymoss, and thanks very much for your interest :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine did you get a message pop up here saying it was accepted? Sometimes it just doesn't work I noticed.. There should be a confirmation notice. try changing your email in settings again and see if you get the message and then check your email again, all folders. spam and junk.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Melted~Dreams WIll do. I thought about doing that but figured it might complicate matters..lol. <br> <br> PS. Can't help it --"Evil makes me paranoid.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Melted~Dreams Thanks for your help, Cray...worked perfectly...ironically it confirmed a different ''mail...com' address without a problem.

admin
Report comment
(5y)

That means that your email provider could block our emails. Change to Gmail or Yahoo.

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil They don't I get the TM notifications of messages without a problem...and Gemini apparently uses the email addy without a problem from her post...? SO..you just screwing with me or what?

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine Let me clarify/correct that ...I get the TM notifications of 'new movies' without a problem. SO evidently there is no TM block on mail..com

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine Screwing?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Never mind, evil. Craymoss gave me the solution without the attitude. Thanks anyway.

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil FYI~ Mail..com delivers TM emails with no problem for me and others on here. So it's a system glitch or something. Problem on my end is sorted.

God
Report comment
(5y)

I use Mail.....com they seem to be fairly easy to setup, and offer a wide choosing of different @s, so would be able to find something that suits you, just putting that one out there.:)

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi Thanks, Gem. That's good news to find it's supposed to work on here..lol. It's the email I'm TRYING to change to! :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine Oh..... well that is a mind bender for sure, i had my activation sent to my spam folder, but this is odd that its not working for you, when it is for me and perhaps others using mail..com as well. <br> <br> I hope you get it sorted out TP <br> smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi just seen above, <br> smiley smiley smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,749 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series