This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,387 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Email subscriptions (episodes, links) opt in news (2434 views, 15 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

Now you have to opt-in if you want to receive emails:
Use this URL to manage your subscriptions: dosmovies.com/subscriptions/....

Episodes subscriptions - working fine.
Links subscriptions - temporary canceled.

Some email services banned our emails (like microsoft, yahoo), so please change your email to Gmail if you want to receive emails from us. Email can be changed in your settings.

+12

top expert
Report comment
(3y)

OK I changed my two-movies email address from yahoo to gmail. But what about anysubj.com? I have been locked out of my account on there since forever. Tried lots of times to reset my password there but of course the emails never went through to my yahoo address. So I can't login to anysubj.com so that I can change my email address there. Help?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@BellaMattata The password there is the same so you may try changing your email also.

Report comment
(3y)

Have checked my notification settings and I have asked for email and message for programmes I'm subscribed too. However, on subscriptions email alert is still off from your end. I have a gmail email address confirmed to my account, so when will I start receiving email notifications again?

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@Feather47 You'll need to go to the "subscriptions" tab and turn on the email notifications for each show you want individually. look to the right just above the orange unsubscribe button.

Report comment
(3y)

@adamdlambert Thanks for the info. I hadn't realised I needed to tap on email notification link as this wasn't made clear. Email alerts now back on for my programmes. Again thanks.

+1

Report comment
(3y)

I opted in changing e-mail to a google e-mail but I didn't receive episode subscription notice. My new google e-mail was activated and confirmed.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

@MrsMacUSA you must individually activate email notifications here dosmovies.com/subscriptions/....

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@Dr.Evil all were activated individually, but should I unsubscribe and then subscribe again perhaps?

Report comment
(3y)

@Dr.Evil "e-mail alert" was off so I clicked "e-mail alert on" for each episode subscription. Now it's working. Thank you for the help.

Report comment
(3y)

Am not receiving email alerts for new episodes of programmes even though have turned on email alert notifications. Have gmail account. Thus has been going on for several weeks now. Any idea why I'm receiving email alerts?

God
Report comment
(3y)

My settings show me as getting notifications by email, but i've not seen any of late.
No big deal, but i thought you might want to know.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodka🍺 Just checked under subscription's, and all alerts were off for my Tv-shows, but i'm sure i used to get an email for new episodes in the past.

God
Report comment
(3y)

A week back, a friendship notification was classed as spam in Gmail, so i ticked not spam, but it has done it again, this time i clicked " report as not spam ", might be best if others check there spam folder as well.
Will update if it does it again.

God
Report comment
(3y)

All messages or still being sent to my (Gmail) spam folder.

God
Report comment
(3y)

Got a episode update this morning that was " not " sent to the spam folder, lets hope it stays like that.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,387 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series