This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,826 reviews
122,446 films • 18,486 TV series

Link pages changes (9064 views, 43 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

We temporary disabled video embedding because Google started blocking entire pages. <br> It's because of ads on third party video sites. I think users reported our site as dangerous/virus but it's not our fault. <br> Thanks for understanding. <br> <br> To read more about this: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_S... <br> <br> P.S. Google removed the warning on the next day but I'm still not sure what to do. <br> <br> PLEASE post your opinion about this change. <br> <br> P.S. Registered users can turn embedding on. <br> Now all users can turn it on. <br> <br> If you want to check the current status of TwoMovies: transparencyreport.google.com/sa...

+15

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Thanks for explaining, I can still stream, I'm happy :D

+6

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I'm now convincd this is linked to the clusterfu*k that came out of Seattle last Monday ( they call it a security update... I call it screwing up my laptop yet again ~ three hours to get everything I use functioning as it should! ). <br> Shame about the direct links 'cos it means we get hit by all the ads and yuk! on these sites, but no reason you should take the flack. This is still the best movie link site I use.

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you I figured something would happen sooner or later, But I'am still happy just follow the Link instruction and no issues.

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil i personally dont like it just because as i use ipad to get to watch a link it opens 3 pages and now i have to clink on the direct link page it opens more pages so its abit of a pain having to close more tabs just to watch the link not a big issue its more about what am use to when i go to watch links

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Yes iPad is pain in the ass. Especially when dealing with pop-ups.

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil It's even worse now with the changes to watching links

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself registered user can turn on embedding again

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil It is what it is. I can still watch the shows/movies so it's not too bad. I haven't seen a pop-up in ages, but that is because I took the time to add all of them to my restricted sites blacklist.

Report comment
(6y)

So we can’t view no more movies

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Stallionssting Sure you can view. Just follow the link.

+5

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Curious as to what you mean by temporary? If there's some workaround script on your end, cool. Haven't used Chrome in a coupla years but, are they blocking those other sites directly? hmmm.

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@PsychoDeeDee Firefox, Chrome, everything. Pages were flagged as dangerous almost in every browser. Workaround is using links directly.

+6

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Haven't had a problem in Edge. I guess my question was, if they're blocking for the pop-ups, the pop-ups are the same either here OR there no?

Report comment
(6y)

@PsychoDeeDee no their not blocking those sites .. They seem to do this like every year for some reason...I used to see that same google sh*t (that Dr,. Evil linked up above) alot of movies sites have it up on certain links/video player sites.. I would just hit continue or play anyways & the movies would be fine as long as you have an ad blocker/phishing malware blocker yadda yadda) I h8 the popups that try to freak you out & say :VIRUS DETECTED CALL MICROSOFT or internet explorer or whoever ur internet provider is right away you've been infected a trojan virus _or whatever their using that mnth to scare u.. Its a tactic they use to get people to stop using any kind of "said" pirating sites.. Its all BS anyways cus they want you to pay for movies through google, youtube or whoever.. I always ignored those red warning sites & would just click "continue to site @ ur own risk": regardless. ...
Read more

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@~*SplitOpen&Melt*~ “But if u have protection on ur computer's/pc protection/software,Browsing anti tracking., Firewalls, Surfing protection & add removals,DNS protection, or any kind of other real time protection ..ur pretty much safe on these type of websites like twomovies...” <br> <br> Oh, is THAT ALL I need??? 🤦‍♀️

Report comment
(6y)

@fukUnicorn What I mentioned above..I was just giv'n examples..Obvsly every1 doesnt need all those.. I know In the USA & UK the govrt has been trying to shutdown certain torrant sites.Some people say they got fined but thats about it. If you use a VPN then ur pretty good in certain cases.I knw everyones from all differnt parts of the world. We all use different devices, PCs, laptops,Ipads etc ~For internet purposes..So some people may have no problems w/not being able to view certain vdo players. I have an old dinosaur PC that I watch movies/TV. So I have weird issues that happens someX's Then eventually its all good again & bck 2 the way it was.I think its possessed :)lol

+1

Report comment
(6y)

Just keeps redirecting me back ! <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Jasonzilla Where?

master
Report comment
(6y)

I just did a search & checked around. If that's the case, why are other sites still up and linking? Why is it just us taken down??

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil That's actually true though.. people use those kine sites all the time to get you to dl fake stuff that is actually harmful stuff so they can get into your stuff.. so, nothing new there. but yeah, all other sites are linking still. check it out.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

I must apologize. I was used to the videos just opening up, and so when they didn't I rated a lot of links down before I realized that the links presented were legit and it was not just some bad script like before when with some links you had to be careful to close any other tab or window that came up before the one main true tab started playing the movie or show. <br> <br> Actually it seems to run a little smoother now! Anyway, thank you continuously for maintaining this one of a kind great site; it's also a kind of comfortable, casual place to kick back and share with one another. Keep this a secret, but this is more like what a Social Media Site should be like. Thanks again.......................... smiley

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@LordWeazelNobilis Do you like current behavior?

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Good afternoon, Dr. Evil! In regard to the current state, there is one extra step, but it has been shown, to me so far, to be reliable from thence forth, as where we were before we had to contend with closing tabs & window that, at times, opened by themselves, but whatever you think. I believe you are doing a great job here keeping everything running smoothly no matter what!

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

I'm good with either set up. Both work fine for me.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

They all do it to me 😱

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

I prefer the way it used to be honestly. While I know two other sites that are still working that way, they do not have the other features I love about TwoMovies. The commenting & ranking on what you watch, the forum & chat (even though I don't chat) and the playlist feature.

+4

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Same here.. Tho I know twomovies & their mods are doing a great job with always providing our links & updates.. <br> Ever since the switch ^I cant use openload nor vidzi links anymore NO MATTER WHAT THE MOVIES ARE.... With add blockers I never had any problems w/pop ups w/those two stream sites.. Now when I click on the links openload & vidzi.tv now DON'T HAVE ANY MOVIES ON THERE ANYMORE.. Its all now looking like an old doc type page w/codes embedded & fonts etc,, There's nothing popping up on those sites anymore that shows anykind of video screen w/a play button or anything,,.It looks like just all codes formats.. Its possible that those two stream/websites could be updating their end & that's why I cant play any of them on those links on my PC anymore .. thevideo.me links still work the same even clicking on the links. Yes thevideo.me is one of the only links that get through some of my ad blockers/pop-ups.. ...
Read more

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@~*SplitOpen&Melt*~ Hey thanks for the reply. (I had to edit your comment, I think this is not the best forum thread to mention other sites.)

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Im sorry your right .. i thought since it was a forum it was ok.. But I agree (after the fact & when I couldn't go bck myself>edit it again) I realized that i prob shouldn't have written out other sites.. That was an unnecessary move on my part (my bad) thanks for editing it for me:: Kudos..> thats why I love you guys:)

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@~*SplitOpen&Melt*~ I think we will make a solution for registered users to get embedding back.

+5

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil That seems like a good idea. All the crap I just saw in the chatbox, seems ppl are really having a problem following the link for some reason. If Google has removed the warning page then all should be good with embedding now, sounds like.

God
Report comment
(6y)

I am so glad I saw this forum bc I was going to start one on why my computer was doing that....lol. I have been using estream and it has been fine, no problems what so ever. smiley

+2

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Updated the main post.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you! As always TwoMovies rocks!

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I was away a for a month , and when I came back it looked like I lost the best movie site !!! on the net , were I could download a few movies in the afternoon to watch them later that night or any other night. But after reading here and some trying it still works. THANKS Dr.Evil for all your work keeping 100 thousand's peeps worldwide happy :) , Dr.Evil will never surender :) (WW2 speech) :) big thank you from Belgium.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Please upload VIY2 Journey to China when its releases. Thanks in advance.

God
Report comment
(6y)

I'm perfectly happy with the change. I've several good blockers including uBlock Origin and I don't consent to anything, ever, when prompted. I think it's important to remember that more so than "viruses" these days, most streaming sites want to use your computers CPU to mine crypto currency. You may never notice this, or notice the computer whirring or slowing down during odd times. They try to be sneaky. uBlock Origin f's them out of it. Also, go into your task manager and boot anything running in the background taking up valuable processing. Believe me, it's how a lot of so called "free" sites are running. So, it's not a bad thing to actually go to the hosting site. It would happen anyways and this gives you control back. Also get 360 Total and run recommended various virus software. NO ONE software does all you need. Thank you Dr Evil for this site and the information. smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

Why I can't download an episode..

God
Report comment
(6y)

I don't mind the change. Either way the movie or show will still be viewed.

God
Report comment
(6y)

All good here. smiley smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

It was a little confusing to log-in and see that you had to follow links to view anything. I thought my browser was acting up and erased it and then re-installed it. Then I saw the notice on the problems with Google. So all is good and I am perfectly happy with either following a link or using embedded pages. smiley smiley smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(6y)

If you go to settings on Google, and go to advanced settings, then to, Change Proxy settings, Internet Properties will pop-up. Click on-Security. Where there is a RED circle with a line through it, below it says--Restricted Sites--click on that. A little box that says--SITES--will turn BLUE. Click on that. Another box will pop-up that says Restricted Sites. There will be a White box with a blinking line. FIRST YOU HAVE TO COPY PAGE ADDRESS FROM BROWSER WHEN YOU GET BUMPED!!! Now the address you have copied--PASTE IT into the box. Close the boxes. Now that site will be canceled out, and you won`t have problems with it anymore. Sometimes you have to be quick on the draw, because the browser sometimes goes quickly to another page before you copy it. EXAMPLE: For the longest time a bump switched me to, (35.188.59.75). I could never capture the thing, and it switched me to some weird site. Where I would copy that address and put it on the restricted list. WELL YOU CAN TYPE IT IN!! TYPE THIS INTO THE WHITE BOX AND ONLY THIS: 35.188.59.75 Now you successfully blocked that and all the sites it sends you to. ...
Read more

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,826 reviews • 122,446 films • 18,486 TV series