This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

can aliens live in your underware (1377 views, 21 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(7y)

can aliens live in your underware

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@THEREDHOOD The second i saw that title i knew you had started this thread...yes they called crabs. smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 crab people

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@THEREDHOOD Do ya think they could knock your socks off too, that could come in handy at bedtime? I mean, well, there could be a practical side to this, right?

+2

Report comment
(7y)

don't forget the "NITS", they can be reeel badass too!

+1

Report comment
(7y)

lol and most deadly-the "klingons"they always attack the rear!

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)
+1

God
Report comment
(7y)

saw gross video on youtube with those nasty aliens attack attacking someones eyelashes!!!!! Ewwwwwwwww <br> <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps1frEx0...

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@Teeny💋 that was horrific im now going to try and shave my eyelashes off :(

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@payno sor sorry that is one of those things that is just so gross but yet you have to look

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@Teeny💋 no need for an apology Cherry <br> im just squeamish ;) lol

+1

guru
Report comment
(7y)

crabs are very interesting , because there are actually TWO species assciated with modern humans that both havea host/parasite relationship <br> One species are limited to the groin area and one to head, smiley <br> Scientist have studied the genome of both species and found a common ancestor from millions of years ago WHEN we had FUR, and since we lost it the two hairy havens left two colonies which evolved seperatly to the point where they can no longer meet and produce offspring ,.... a bit like the highland and the lowland gorillas , same principle...[stop scratching !!] smiley smiley

+4

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@🐲footshot oh and they are UNIQUE to humans too, no other annimal have these type <br>

+1

Report comment
(7y)
+1

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 sorry i got all sciencey there for a second lmao

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

You know our butcher backed into his meat grinder today; got a little behind in his work. We're thinking that might have been caused by Aliens. 'Course -they might a just wanted a piece of Ahz. His name was Ahz. Guess ya gotta ass Kim. She got a piece a'the action as soon as it happened & she's definitely from another planet! <br> <br> I rest my case.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

Or: What's in your underwear? Don't leave home without it!

+1

skilled
Report comment
(7y)

I think I have made contact lol

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@THEREDHOOD that's all right fella you can get a cream for that from the Doctors ;)

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@payno The alien doctors?

+1

Report comment
(7y)

weapon of attack: pyrethrins shampoo, rid-x and dog shampoo have worked well on famliy. deterrent: no public wash rooms or showers, no school busses. maintain a clean shave & permanent hair coloring. <br>

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

After careful consideration, I have come to the following conclusion: The real question is: Can aliens grow & reproduce in your under ware & additionally; is contact with aliens possible for those of us who prefer the freedom of not wearing under garments, etc..

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series