This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,789 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Link site speeds (1221 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(7y)

Hey everybody! I live in the eastern us and twomovies.NET is what is in my browser bookmarks. I use AT&T and I pay for the fastest internet available in my area (that is not satellite based.) [You can't play online games with satellite because of the delay that comes with bouncing a signal into space and then back to earth] Unfortunately this means 6 megs per whatever time frame they use. This is very slow compared to what else is available out there. The point:

I can still watch movies without any buffering on some link sites (well, at least one) and I was just wondering what everyone else's favorite link site was. Mine is vidlox.tv because of the no buffering thing I am willing to put up with their popups. I'm pretty sure some of the others throttle their speed unless you pay for premium and throttling would have a bigger impact on the speed than my location vs twomovies.net server location and the link server location. So anyway, what's your favorite?

admin
Report comment
(7y)

Almost all of them working fine.

guru
Report comment
(7y)

I was just wondering which were faster. Like openload buffers, watchers buffers, estream buffers pretty slowly. One you get through the adds, vidlox.tv plays all the way through for me.

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@PaddyWhack openload is very fast on my end

Report comment
(7y)

@PaddyWhack What Ad Blocker,s do you use?:)

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Would this> github.com/sagiegurari/userscrip... < help me in anyway, don't know anything about this stuff? <br> Thanks :)

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Yes, but probably not. <br> It works "as is" on 9 websites. Most of them are from the middle east, or israel I think. It does work on sourceforge and wikipedia as well though. Those were the only two that i had ever been on. It looks like it would be fairly easy to edit, but unless you're into doing that, it's probably not worth the time.

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil My favorite is the Mother of all Add Blocking for android. It is huge. <br> forum.xda-developers.com/showthr...

skilled
Report comment
(7y)

I LIKE APPLES AND MILK

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@THEREDHOOD I like strawberries and milk with a little sugar.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,789 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series