This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

any way we can fix the playlists? (2221 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru

i've made so many playlist's but every so often one/some of the movies(from the playlist's) remove them selves. and i have to put them back. it's a real pain in the ass, since i have so many. we have to fix that. i haven't made a playlist in a while because of that.

+5

Hide 7 replies...

@REDfreckleundermylefteye here i am, 2 years later and sadly the "playlists" problem HAS NOT been fixed >:-( .

+1

Report comment
(11y)

@REDfreckleundermylefteye Those movies are still on the site? I mean do they disappear only from your playlist?

@Dr.Evil yeah. those movies(that get removed) stay here. it always pissed me off cause i had to find and put it again. and i had so many playlists--i just gave up. this bug CAN'T be fixed!!!

Report comment
(11y)

@REDfreckleundermylefteye It will be fixed. It is hard to identify, but we will try.

@Dr.Evil hopefully bro.! thanks!!!

Report comment
(11y)

@REDfreckleundermylefteye Created a playlist. All movies are still there. Strange bug.

@Dr.Evil they get removed over time. you'll see.

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

we also need something to be done about wall post,trying to delete a post on the wall only goes away momentarily,but once you go back and check the wall,the post is back on it o.0 the red x is not working like it should.

+5

admin
Report comment
(12y)

thanks we will check it

Report comment
(12y)

thanks

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series