This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,650 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

aggrssive, abusive behavior and harressment portal (2856 views, 54 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

Ok fair dues everyone has got me dreama down for a fair bit of drama. But please be fair and realise that i don't start it - and i have never tolerated it.
FACT: it always involves the same people.

The chatroom has changed - no longer are guest welcome... and the idea of blocking the abusers simply perpetuates the problem.
Kindly people have posted threads asking us all to get along...
but really enough is enough.

if someone is bothering you by what they say, pm or post on your or others' walls its time to NAME AND SHAME

NO ARGUEMENTS, NO DISCUSSION - forewarned is forearmed.
sorry but enough is enough!!!

Moderator notice from Dr.Evil (12y)
Moderator notice from Dr.Evil (12y)

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

have your fights here - leave the chatroom in peace!!!

+12

expert
Report comment
(12y)

well i have alot to say about a certain user but i dont want tht user to complain to the moderators like a cry baby and get me banned or something ill just be calm like i always am smiley

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

screendump the evidence - abusive language, name calling, invasive questions - paste it into a file and load it up. a picture is worth a 1000 words. if u cant do it or dont understand pm me for starters. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

+28

Report comment
(12y)

Really its only Apac an Mach that bring about the arguments. <br> Lose them, lose the drama. Seems fairly simple no? <br> I gather certain people have the ability to ban still?

+17

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@thatladinlondon I agree with you 100%. I don't even chat in the chatbox anymore because of the two of them.

Report comment
(12y)

@Chu Mai Wang Oh Panda get over it it's just people commenting!! That was your response to someone making fun of the Special Olympics when I had a REAL issue. Oh by the way I changes my pic so you don't have to worry about me using images of things I like which I guess is not allowed here either.

Moderator notice from Chu Mai Wa... (12y)

Report comment
(12y)

@kalecee sigh

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

~~ApacaVeli~~ Write on his wall <br> dreama dreama dreama dreama I Hate U As It Is So Shut Ur Damn Mouth Forgot About U Til Now Geez Stay Outta My Buisness Noisy Bye.. <br> <br> <br> POSTED ON MY WALL... <br> I HAVE NOTHING TO BE SORRY FOR!!! <br> Apac your guilty conscious proceeds you! I will not be bullied, intimated or silenced by your rude ineptitude!

+7

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@#NotInMyName I guess the truth hurts!

Report comment
(12y)

Dont mess with Apac because he is a member of the crip gang and will stomp your ass in lmao

Report comment
(12y)

Ok that ladinlondon you blame me and PAC for the trouble ha. You start trouble yourself you come on the chatbox and call me boring and you tal bad about je Chris! Don't come to a thread and run your mouth about me and PAC being the bad guys! Your not innocent Chris so quit making us out to be the villians you troublemaker Chris Aka ladinlondon

skilled
Report comment
(12y)

Dreama is one of the rudest people on this site, causing more issues than all the guests combined. You allow Dreama to be a Mod however, she/it abuses it and states any idiot as long as you get 1000 points has the power to bully people?! I am amazed how much bullsh*t is allowed by certain people and others get thrown out for far less abusive behaviour?? This is one of the worst sites for bullsh*t i have ever been to and unless you remove the "power" from people who have no idea how to use it you will continue to lose good members like myself. I express my opinion in a respectful manner and get sh*t on for it all the time , i guess the difference is I have a real life so the nasty comments people send me make me laugh. I don't sit online all day collecting welfare pretending what people think matters.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@kalecee lots of assuptions there kalecee!

Report comment
(12y)

@#NotInMyName I never assume, as it makes an ass out of u and well....YOU! ROFLMAO!

expert
Report comment
(12y)

LMFAO the drama has not only infected the chat box & now its spreading to the threads. that's acutely kinda pathetic

+37

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@TECHNIQUE I agree with you there.

expert
Report comment
(12y)

Since i dont care now. "outlaw" aka "apac" is probably the creepiest people on this site. he constantly calls alot of female users "sweetheart" and does tht multiple dot thing at the end of all his sentences like he is stalking you or about to assassinate you O.o. another thing is he thinks hes a badass or something, but to tell the truth his threats and the way he talk sounds all pathetic to me. nobody can make threats online and actually accomplish them cause all your gonna do is keep complaining like a little b**ch while I sit back and just watch you make yourself look like a dumbass even more. one more thing is he welcomes all female users with a profile picture but never welcome male users or any new users. (might write mach later)

Report comment
(12y)

thatladinlondon4 sec ago it's not talking behind backs if it's there for you to see. an you an pac are well aware of my thoughts on the pair of you. so move on mug. <br> <br> MachisBack18 hours ago U run your mouth I'n the threads and forums real smart college boy <br> <br> MachisBack18 hours ago U talk to me man to man quit talking behind me and pace back you freaking sociopath!

+26

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

i think logging such abuses here is good because <br> 1. it keeps the chatbox clear (hoooooopefully!) <br> 2. it keeps a record of who is saying what to whom. <br> <br> ppl can post sh1t on your wall and then delete it - so if it recorded here as well it is up to the site co-ordinators to remove it. <br> <br> and for those so aggrieved that there is a thread about site abusers well... hahaha to u 2!

Report comment
(12y)

Kalecee thanks it's about time someone is against dreama! Cause dreama says all me and PAC do is bullie her! Which isn't true at all! PAC is a nice person and he compilments woman on their walls that dosent make him a stalker! If you talk back PAC you talking bout me to cause PAC is my best friend! So people quit blaming me and PAC for the chatbox drama we are sick of hearing about this let it rest! And kalecee than you, you are definitely my home girl my now now on ok

Report comment
(12y)

NOW NOW NOW NOW WHAT ABOUT ME , U FORGET ABOUT ME XD , HOW SAD , THOUGHT I WAS THE PROBLEM

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@xRVDxROBxVANxDAMx LMAO well no one is as naughty as you RVD!

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

well joker and i are now at it - not even really sure how it started - oh yes he broke into my wall cos he got dem 'special powers' not all the mods lost theirs it seems!!! and he tried to start some sh*t with me [FOOL]- this is a post in response to what he posted on his wall and mine... <br> <br> so why do it {he said it was boring looking after adults who acted like kids - re mac and i} <br> - show everyone how i begged for your help <br> - u havent cos you cant <br> - cos I never did!!! <br> <br> thats why i canx my friendship with you - u made friends with mac and then expected me to make friends with him because he had apologized to you - i am my own person - and i always have to remind myself how u were cousin jessika and what u did to apac cos you could, cos u wanted to get back at him and set him up to look like a toss pot to the rest of the site- u are the games player - i am here to chill <br> <br> - but i dont take sh*t and if i think someone is getting unfairly treated i without really thinking too much about it go to their aid - remember when apac banned you and i was still able to log on and i had to tell Red on your behalf what happened <br> - so call me a back stabber all u like - i wash my hands of you - goodbye!

+18

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@#NotInMyName Are you for real? You are rude and abusive on a constant basis, perhaps a good dose of your own medicine might help!

+11

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

instead of joker taking the higher ground he has seen fit to remove his posts from my wall - hey that is his prerogative. <br> but he really overstreched his powers when he started editing mine on my wall! <br> <br> this is out of order cos my wall has been locked down for over a week. <br> <br> JOKER IS ABUSING HIS POWERS!!! <br> <br> CYBER PLEASE SEE THE WOOD FROM THE TREES <br> this guy cant handle that i stuck to my guns with mac and pac and we got it sorted, now joker cant pretend to play peacekeeper - and he is so scared that he is losing his grip he has shown his TRUE BULLYING COLOURS!!!

+18

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@#NotInMyName You are the one who said" Mods have no power 'cause any idiot who get 1000 points or more can be a mod, but now you seem to be outraged when someone ,or in your words "an idiot" abused his powers..um hypocrite much DRAMA

Report comment
(12y)

@kalecee anyone with a 1000 points can be called a mod ... but that dont make u a mod - but u r young u jump in thinking u know all bout it and u welcome to your ill-formed opinions (in my opinion)

Report comment
(12y)

@#NotInMyName Are you well, you are the one who said that to me..you should perhaps slow down on all the drama and at least remember posts you have made. Perhaps a note book to jot down all the nasty insults you make towards people. Just 'cause you change your name every week doesn't mean people are going to forget what you say!

+6

Report comment
(12y)

@kalecee the problem you have with me "Wicked" lol, is you can't bully or insult me, I know I am better than you, only because I go out of my way to make people feel good about themselves, not feel like they have been exposed to radiation after being involved with you. Why don't you try being nice once in a while???

+13

Report comment
(12y)

@kalecee how would you know - lol <br>

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

i would post the 'evidence here cos i screen dumped it' but posts cant contain images so if u want to see jokers pm's to me being 'sickened' and then 'surprised' by mac and i sorting things out let me know and i will post them on your wall...

+9

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

It would be nice if everyone would stop with the drama and actually watch a movie,that is what we all came here for in the first place.Isn't it?Starting drama on a movie site where people come to pass the time watching a movie and relax just makes no sense at all o.0

+78

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

21 minutes and my post goes down hill that fast wow,seems to me some one don't agree with me o.0 looks like i have a stalker XD <br> It would be nice if people would just get along and drop the drama.. <br>

+65

Report comment
(12y)

Did you really edit Dreama's own posts? On her own wall? <br> <br> I think the fact that your comment was received badly was because it seemed that you abused your powers and failed to even acknowledge that. <br> Now dont get me wrong! Your comment is very true! It would be nice if we all got along and just chilled. <br> But the way you presented yourself, and that comment. It almost seems like your trying to get away with your 'Guru 'power abuse (If its true of course) <br> <br> Nevertheless, this is a thread where we can all be open and honest. <br> <br> So Joker? Is it true? <br> <br> Note that im not bashing on anybody, nor am I on anyones side. <br> <br> Just If you have done something wrong atleast acknowledge it. <br> <br>

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

only way i see it is the bs is only going to stop if it's all outta sight outta mind,and posting these accusations is only making things worse so my advice is to just drop it all and quit with the nonsense...

+44

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@JokersWild since joka thinks its cool to BREAK INTO someones wall and delete the contents of THEIR posts its a bit rich to say " so my advice is to just drop it all and quit with the nonsense..." <br> <br> as he hasnt mucked around with the forumn thread i assume that his 'guru' powers dont extend that far up cybers ass.

Report comment
(12y)

You didnt answer my question? <br> <br> <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@Cillian "It" never will Cillian ( I say it cause there is no indication of m/f) it likes to stick it to people when there is no one else around but refuses to take responsibility for it's actions in a public forum

+8

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

she is talking about me cos when mac and i were at war she got told 'all about me' but this time she is the ass and i am roflmao cos he (cillian -his pic may be a clue- duh!)was actually refirring to the question he asked joker in his previous post - so very objective of you kalecee... and yup i am rude when ppl are rude to me! simples

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@#NotInMyName I'm sorry are you speaking english? I have no idea what you are saying...can I get subtitles??

Report comment
(12y)

@#NotInMyName Hello is this thing on?? I have left several responses but they won't show up.ummm wonder why??

Report comment
(12y)

@#NotInMyName I'm guessing,you fight with everybody?

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

<br> kalecee if u wanna be all grown up & mature about it just stop posting & leave it at that - i am done with idiots & u r about 2 fall into that category . this forum is about reporting horrid behauvior not petuating it so have your kiss back and stop spreading the hate miss hypocrite! <br> <br> i dont care how many times you go into this forum and change the votes to suit your opinions - the more hits the more it says to ppl that there is a problem and with you all over it well ... <br> <br> <br>

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

kalecee if u wanna be all grown up & mature about it just stop posting & leave it at that - cos all you doing is making yourself out to be a hypocrite! <br> <br> this post is about reporting horrid behavior not perpetuating it <br> <br> i couldnt care how many times you come into this forum and changed the votes to suit your opinions - it just shows your lack of respect for other ppls opinions and how they voted <br> <br> on the whole far better ppl than you have contributed (exception is joker - in my opinion)and considering they have actually been around the last week - and been on the receiving end of it all - as well as while everything was kicking off they may have a slightly better grasp on what has been going on than you. <br> <br> u really can call me what u want (cause the truth hurts you - i know my truth i know what and why i do the things i do and in 20 years time maybe you will too) <br> <br> so fly in like a expert in seagull management and do what a seagull does best! <br> <br> call me rude cos you dont like what i say - make up that i been throwing threats around about banning ppl when infact agggeeeeesssss ago i was trying to tell you that just cos someone has 1000 points doesnt make them more than a mod in name ... ...
Read more

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

kalecee if u wanna be all grown up & mature about it just stop posting & leave it at that - cos all you doing is making yourself out to be a hypocrite! <br> <br> this post is about reporting horrid behavior not perpetuating it <br> <br> i couldnt care how many times you come into this forum and changed the votes to suit your opinions - it just shows your lack of respect for other ppls opinions and how they voted <br> <br> on the whole far better ppl than you have contributed (exception is joker - in my opinion)and considering they have actually been around the last week - and been on the receiving end of it all - as well as while everything was kicking off they may have a slightly better grasp on what has been going on than you. <br> <br> u really can call me what u want (cause the truth hurts you - i know my truth i know what and why i do the things i do and in 20 years time maybe you will too) <br> <br> so fly in like a expert in seagull management and do what a seagull does best! <br> <br> call me rude cos you dont like what i say - make up that i been throwing threats around about banning ppl when infact agggeeeeesssss ago i was trying to tell you that just cos someone has 1000 points doesnt make them more than a mod in name ... ...
Read more

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

kalecee if u wanna be all grown up & mature about it just stop posting & leave it at that - cos all you doing is making yourself out to be a hypocrite! <br> <br> this post is about reporting horrid behavior not perpetuating it <br> <br> i couldnt care how many times you come into this forum and changed the votes to suit your opinions - it just shows your lack of respect for other ppls opinions and how they voted

skilled
Report comment
(12y)

I am sorry I can not understand a word you said, is it english? Can I get some subtitles..LMAO!

Report comment
(12y)

smileyI'm guessing "wicked" fights with everybody?

Report comment
(12y)

Oh this is "wickeds"thread!No wonder all his/her comments get the thumbs up,he/she votes for himself/herself.He/she is constantly fighting with people.smileyHe/she needs to get along with others!smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,650 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series