This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,713 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

error's and bugs (1829 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru

"rec.2" seems to have a problem. everytime you click on the link, it seems to send you to the "home page" instead of the movie page.
"the others" with nicole kidman also seems to have problems. when you type "the others" on search, it shows that the movie is not available. but if you go to actor and type in nicole kidman, the film(the others) is there.

if anyone know's of other problems like these, please let the administrator know.

REDfleckeundermylefteye

guru

i been looking for "BLADE"(blade part 1) and finally found it. "blade" is available in the "BLADE: TRINITY" page. i had to write this because "blade" the movie is one of my favorite super hero movies. <br> this is what i found. <br> blade- megavideo-1st link. megavideo-part1 and part2-2nd link. <br> blade II-not available, in the blade:trinity page. <br> blade:trinity- movshare-link. megavideo-3rd link. megavideo- 4th link. novamov-link. and the 3 tudou links work. <br> <br> the 3 dualshare and youku links did not work for me. <br> i hope this helps people looking for "blade".

master
Report comment
(8y)

here's a bug trying to visit this page <br> <br> dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Supernatural.... <br> <br> Query error : Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_53b3_0.MYI'; try to repair it

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(8y)

@stephen19 thanks! fixed

master
Report comment
(8y)

dosmovies.com/watch_episode/Supernatural.... <br> <br> just a white page no links appear

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(8y)

@stephen19 thanks! <br> it's all ddos <br> sorry

master

Just wanted to supply an image for the actor Charles Scorsese ( MArtin Scorsese's father) since it is blank. He is in 6 of Martin S's films & has passed away since & deserves it,i think. :) Anywho

Martin Scorsese Image URL:
imgix.ranker.com/user_node_img/3...
Charles Scorsese 2Mov page URL:
dosmovies.com/actor_director/Charles_Sco....

Please & Thank You!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

I am unable to load openload links from this site. openload seems to work for me from other hosting site and I believe it may be an issue with the openload domain that is being used here.

Report comment
(5y)

for openload, the video seems to appear for a split second and then the player turns grey and the error message "The connection was reset." appears. It does not appear to be a problem with the openload site itself.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,713 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series