This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,925 reviews
122,504 films • 18,490 TV series

Suggestion: Youtube section.. (630 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

There should be a specific spot for youtube videos(including news). Personally I rather get my news from established sources versus a YouTube video from random people.. If you get your news from YouTube great, but it shouldn't be categorized in the same section as BBC News or CNN. Just a suggestion, since a lot of the "news" submitted are YouTube links, and several users like to post songs/videos in the chat box as well.

Thanks for reading, and possibly considering.

+2

admin
Report comment
(5y)

News being categorized by topic, not source.

+4

master
Report comment
(5y)

Thot there was a specific spot for youtube videos @Youtube? Although, it'd be nifty if we had more worldwide tv news shows to choose from and subscribe? Other than, "Look what the cat dragged in" to the infotainment junk pile of the R-column. The Truth is Out TheresmileySomewhere.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

After seeing news stories from the US on YouTube and the ones here (UK) in the red tops or lack of, i trust YouTube a lot more even tho they get censored/blocked it is a big diff to fake news. <br> And so for i can not find anything in the red tops about Tommy and is new trial date and the recent protest. <br> <br> Has for songs being posted in chat...one thing i've noticed from that is...it seems to bring new members to chat box, which is good for normal friendly decent non judgemental members. smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Easy solution . . . don't click the stories. Stop trying to 'word dance' your way around trying to keep stories that you don't want to see from others view. <br> <br>

master
Report comment
(5y)

I stopped watching"regular news" smiley on tv and "mainstream" a long time ago.Now,I use every USA and international news,since sooner or later,someone over in Europe or English speakers(use google translate or other translator online,to read foriegn news)will start coughing up some facts.and it is harder to censor real news online. <br> <br> I had to find out what happens in individual countries,usually by chatting with people from there--like Austrailia smiley years ago,told me that many huge new Asian communities moved into Austrailia.No one else in the rest of the world told me that. <br> <br> (Ditto for finding out,Chinese bought a ton of ,thousands of acres of USA LAND,and were all moving over here to live in their own communities)_no one told me about any of these events or stories,Real Estate News online was talking about rich Chinese buying tons of acreage in the USA,even Detroit,and telling us Chinese were already over here,by way of Real Estate News online. ...
Read more

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 too long, tried to shorten it it won't edit.sorry!!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,925 reviews • 122,504 films • 18,490 TV series