This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,954 reviews
122,510 films • 18,490 TV series

Need your opinion, TV Shows section (1024 views, 38 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

What do you like/don't like in our TV Show section? smiley
Please rate it from 1 to 10.

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Hey Doc, is it possible to have the creator added to the tv shows? Most have a creator listed on IMDB maybe you can just pull it from there?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks That's a good idea! :)

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks I don't like going to an episode of "Babylon 5,"(knives)and trying to start the film,& instead real fast.a whole page slaps over my screen"You have a baD VIRUS,DON'T TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER;WE ARE mICROSOFT,"and my "start/sign off"thingie on the left lower side, won't even log off my computer--nothing gets rid of it--I have to yank the power cord outta the wall.--no other key-BOARD combo will get me out of those.--i have to yank the power off.--could we just a-bomb the site of whoever is leaving us them??-

-or drop lethal kill-virus on them?I mean it, no joke!!tell me how to do it,instructions,i'll a-bomb them myself.--i'll dump them a "kill-virus"i don't care, i will do it.FOR REAL. smiley smiley smileyI am afraid often to use any movies now or tv shows.

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 You should only use links that you know work well like openload, streamango, vev.io. If you get that message from a certain host site remember not to use those sites again for any movie/show. Also if you don't have an adblocker you should get one. I use Ublock Origin and I hardly ever get ads or those kind of messages you are getting. Good luck.

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil You still don't have the brilliant filter selection as you do with movies.
Not the copy/paste of code I imagine?

Report comment
(5y)

@Egor17 Yes it requires a lot of work. But it will be created soon.

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil As said here "No worries". Do it right, you don't have to come back. Something I learned as an apprentice. Also taught, nothing is perfect.
This site is great. No complaints at all.

master
Report comment
(6y)

I love the selection. This site has a lot to choose from. <br> <br> I don't like that you can't recommend tv shows like you can with movies. You cannot copy tv shows from one playlist to another. The IMDB rating is not shown for tv shows. <br> <br> Adding of new episodes seems to be slower than a lot of other sites. I prefer watching stuff here but when it comes to new eps of current shows other sites always have the eps up before you guys. Is there a way to automate that process somehow to make it faster?? <br> <br> I'd give your tv show section a 7/10. Mostly taking off for the timeliness of new eps. <br> <br> That's all I can think of right now smiley

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Roger that

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I 2nd that :) I would also like to add that when it comes to adding new episodes you have to wait until the new episode link page is showing before u can add any links which is a pain as I have seen me upload links that you can watch on other sites go to add them on here so I can watch them but the link page isn't up yet so I end up watching it on another site when I would rather stay loyal to this site haha . also unless u are familiar with the site when new shows or series are on its not the easiest or best to find them so maybe a better layout or navigation on what or when shows or episodes are up

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks How "slower"? Minutes, hours, days? Pm me the best and fast sites please. :)

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks > You cannot copy tv shows from one playlist to another <br> <br> Now you can ;)

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Awesome! Thank you.

master
Report comment
(6y)

I don't think it is slow at all. I was sitting here one night, a few hours after the episode was shown on air, it was here in full glory. I think the up loaders do a fantastic job. They have to first capture it , then work that miracle that rids of the commercials. Then upload it somewhere to then up load it here. I give them 5/5. <br> I wish we had a search bar that you could search tv shows or movies or both. We have the both but I wouldn't mind one just for tv shows. <br>

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 It's not so much the uploaders as it is the site not having the ep avail for the uploaders to add the links to. There are other sites that have the shows up within mins of it finishing on reg tv. There have been times where a new ep will be out and it won't be added on here for days. The uploaders have the links but there is nowhere for them to put it bc the ep isn't even listed under the tv show yet. At least this has been my experience. <br> <br> I too think the uploaders do an excellent job smiley

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks I misunderstood the situation.

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Yes that is a problem because we need a reliable sync source. Imdb is good but not always. Working on that.

God
Report comment
(6y)

I third what rickgrimesrocks said.

Report comment
(6y)

I wish you could view more than ten new episodes on the first page (on other websites you can view more than double that). When looking at your 1st page, you can't quickly see what new episodes have come out.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you, I appreciate this.

God
Report comment
(6y)

Personally I love everything on this site bc 2movies and Dr.Evil are PERFECT smiley smiley

+1

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Now you can copy TV shows in Playlists.

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

How about after Watchlist,Favorites,Playlists *TV-Shows* At the top of the page. <br> So members can have quick access. smiley smiley

guru
Report comment
(6y)

I have noticed a few times now, esp with Criminal Minds and Law & Order:SVU, that there are times when new episodes listed are actually either episodes from earlier in season or from previous seasons. I have been through al links for both on this weeks new episodes and they are all old ones. Sorry to sound like i'm moaning but it's not the first time it's happened. Apart from this issue and the occasional links that no longer exist (which is to be expected with longer running shows), I love this site and the quality/amount of tv shows on here is awesome!!! ;)

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

Does the rating on tv shows reflect user ratings or the imdb rating? When I rate a tv show it does not affect the rating the way it does with a movie nor does it show on my feed that I've rated it like it does with the movies I've rated. Just curious as to where that rating pulls from.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks 1) User ratings. <br> 2) Should be ok, I will check

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Ok you're right. Just checked another. It does show on my feed. I must've rated the first one i tried previously so it didn't show. It also changed the rating after i rated it. So all good my mistake.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Are we still slow with adding new episodes? <br> P.S. Now you can sort TV Shows by IMDb: dosmovies.com/browse_tv_shows/all/byImdb....

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Only ones I watch that are showing currently are TWD and Outlander. They are both up pretty quickly. Those are the only shows I can speak of. <br> <br> I have a question on requesting TV shows now that you can use the form for them also. How should we designate episodes as far as links go? Should we just list all links and let you all separate them into seasons/eps or is there some way we should separate them in the links box so that you know which season and ep the links are for? Or should we just list links for the first ep and then add links for other seasons/eps once you have the show up?

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks We don't add TV Show links from that form. You must provide them only "as example". Thanks) <br> P.S. Updated text on that page.

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I'm happy with the speed TV-shows are uploaded and i do like the pop-up message for new added episodes. :)

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Me too, first thing I look for is the pop for my shows.

+1

@PureVodka🍺 I second that, and I like that they go to my inbox - I use that as a 'to watch' list for shows, and then delete once I have.

+1

guru
Report comment
(6y)

I'm going to give a simple answer. I'm just happy "period", with what is available. If I can't find it here (99.99999% of the time I can), Then I check out other sites. Being content that a website such as 2 movies exists. That makes me one happy camper. Thank You & keep up the good work. smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

I have 33 TV shows bookmarked in my browser and I haven't had any complaints with the speed that links get posted to them. Usually all up within an hour of air time. <br> <br> The only complaint I do have is with some indexing issues for some TV shows that makes finding episodes difficult (for example: American Dad - season 12 vs season 13 - or Mythbusters - basically everything listed after season 14). I do wish there was a way to clean the pages up a little, it would make it a lot easier to know exactly which episodes are linked.

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

Don't like that doesn't match Imdb listings particularly with 48 hours looks junky, has missing episodes, just a mess with whatever website its matched to

Report comment
(5y)

My only real issue with it is at the end of a season, you have to go back to the series' main page, and open the next season and then click the link from there. It would be a lot easier if there was a link to jump right from the last episode of a season to the first episode of the next, the same as you can do within seasons.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,954 reviews • 122,510 films • 18,490 TV series