About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,734 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Sorry (828 views, 29 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Just wanted to say sorry to me friends that I've been M.I.A but we lost our oldest pit, Jade. She was 14 years old and she has been in my life the last 8 years but my husband has had her the whole time. She literally got sick and was gone about 2 hours after taking her to the emergency vet. She had a bleeding tumor on her spleen that we were unaware of. Her belly was full of blood and she was in shock. They didn't recommend surgery at her age so we made that sad decision to let her go. We've had a really tough time so my husband went to rescue place and brought home a new pit/boxer mix. My terrier isn't liking him too well so we have our hands full at the moment. I will get to my messages soon, I just wanted to let everyone know in case you haven't seen message on my wall. I love all of you guys and will be back soon

This message is 100% Teeny aporoved smiley

+10

God
Report comment
(5y)

RIP BABY GIRL

+8

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Such a beauty and I know she had a wonderful life with your family. ❤

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 is that you teeny on the couch with your 2 doggies,? its the first time i see you lol your not bad looking dear and i love your dogs there cute both of them may she ,jade,r.i.p dear. smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@swans2525 Thank you ??

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

This is our new one, Ren. From ren & stempy

+7

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Oh my goodness and you went back our and rescued another. I'm having a happy cry. It fills my heart that there are people like you out there making a difference in this way. 🤗💖

+5

master
Report comment
(5y)

I'm so sorry for your loss Teeny, you got such a big heart.

Beautiful babies. ❤️

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@R3VENANT Thank you

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

That is so sad. We had to put two down in one night once. It was before I had my son, and it almost made me afraid to ever have kids because it was so horrible losing two best pals like that. I really feel for you, but you did the right thing. Take care.

+5

master
Report comment
(5y)

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. She was a beautiful dog. Hopefully having Ren will take just a little of the pain away and make it more bearable. They are very lucky dogs to have a loving mother like you.

+5

master
Report comment
(5y)

I'm so sorry too Teeny, I know what it's like, they break your heart, we don't have them long enough, I've had 2 German Shepherds and a staffy over the yrs, I can't have another as it's too painful so good on you. Take care XX

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Teeny, you owe no one an apology. We all feel for your loss. I am so sorry and my heart goes out to you and yours.

This is actually my favourite remembrance, and although I wish to be cremated when my time comes, I have asked my son to put this as a remembrance of me and rejoice in my life...

I hope it helps... Much love to you and yours. xxx

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@ thats beautyful dear i never saw this item sorry i,m sad i did not knew or i would have sent teeny a nice message she really must have loved that sweet dog.its verry nice of you to sent her this beautyful post. smiley smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Very sorry to hear your sad news, Teeny. I know how heartbreaking it is to lose a doggy companion. It's been 6 years since our little monster passed and it still makes me feel feelings when I talk about her.

Happy to see you've got a new mini edition though. He'll sure keep you busy :)

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

It’s hard to say goodbye to such a special companion.
The loss of an amazing dog can’t be easy, and I’m deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Teeny.

+3

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

sorry for your loss.our pets become our family. my wife(the pet magnet) has had many. we have one that she found in a park 19 years ago. and i am not ashamed to say that there will be tears in my eyes when she passes. fur babies become our lives. one thing for sure no matter how our day goes good or bad. when you come home to a wagging tale or a rub on the leg. it makes your day brighter. just remember the good times with your fur baby. and God bless you for your kindness to adopt another. there are so many out there that need a new loving home. and just by this post i can tell that baby will have one.peace!

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Sorry to hear of your sad loss Teeny and I hope everything works out with the new member of the family.

+4

senior guru

So sorry Teeny, it's never easy to lose a loved one.

I read a post recently elsewhere about how losing a cat or dog leaves a hole in your heart.. which makes room to love another. I'm glad you have your new arrival and I hope he helps to fill that hole for you and your family.
Much love xxx

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Thank you everyone for all your kind words it means more than you know. I love you all!
Teeny

+4

God
Report comment
(5y)

They are so special that they leave Paw Prints on Your Heart!❤️️🐾

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Hello sugar... good to see you back.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) Thank you so much

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 oh teeny i,m so sorry i never saw this untill now or i would have been there for you dear, smiley i hope you had support on your site and you got through it again i,m sorry i was not there for you my dear teeny, smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@swans2525 Thank you again and I really appreciate that. It was hard time and we are doing better now. She did leave her paw prints on our heart ??

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 and you left your prints on mine dear. smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@swans2525 ?????

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

my words are hollow,compared to these, sorry for your family.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@BoonEvil Thank you so much for that. It truly means the world to us. ??

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 I've lost canine pals over the years, never gets easier,but I always have dogs, best companions and more. be well.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,734 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series