This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

Sam Bankman-Fried, Jeffrey Epstein. Are they linked and what were they doing? (193 views, 2 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

What were SBF and Epstein really doing?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I'm not into conspiracies, but these reports make some connections opening huge cans of worms.
smiley smiley smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Buttless watch the Taaza Khabar (2023) S01 if you find them, they great. You'll get a feel how crypto and illegal betting connect. You'll get also the feel of how they monetize back in regular normal coin. It's been known for quite some time, years, even in 3d world countries, as we are used to call them. The Sam boy was good in crypto but a con in his management and methods, thus he has to stay in some correctional institute for some time and put his lies back in his bum. As for illegal betting, I think u know more perhaps. Thinking further for the Crypto ethics and macro-economics, if this way of thinking can be applied on a decentralized system, we have oxymoron by the foundation of creation of cryptos. I may make jokes on Mr Musk many times but I preferred him backing up the decentralized coin, among the insanity of the top predators - this journalist mentions - expecting him to show persistent ignorance and not conformity on what really gets the votes and sets the financial rules. ...
Read more

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series