This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,394 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Does ANYONE think that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself? (770 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

If not...who do you think is the guilty person..or persons? To me...everyone involved is culpable, from the "sleeping" prison guards. To everyone IN the prison, every one associated with it...and anyone that availed themselves of his services. LOTS of big names there! Did they all get together, and decide he had to go...or was it one person, or group? Will the truth of who was involved with his sex ring ever come out? Will we ever know ALL of them? Who's the stone cold killer? Who ordered the hit? Who is still sweating this?

Report comment
(4y)

No one is sweating anything IMO. I think he was murdered, but I’m sorry not sorry, but we will NEVER know the truth. Too many high powered people.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Who cares, the pervert cannot hurt anyone else, is all that matters.. I can't even waste any more words on the piece of pond scum, he was smiley

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Rescue Dog Mama That's true....but I imagine he had buddies that he was going to expose.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe I agree with you there. He definitely had people scared he was going to talk and this is why I’m sure he was killed however I’m glad someone did the job. Maybe we will all get lucky and he has a “little black book” full of names in some safety deposit box somewhere.

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Good subject to talk about on this site: anysubj.com/submit

Thread closed.

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Go BJ smiley GO!!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,394 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series