About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,985 reviews
122,520 films • 18,490 TV series

Random Talk (1019 views, 60 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Since chat is gone for maintenance, here you can start posting anything you want or just say hi or whatever you want to type :) as long it still on the site rules :) have a nice day everyone :)

+3

Hide 8 replies...

@∞Aces∞ Hi! Is chat down due to the domain change? Just wondering? <br> <br> Thnx! :)

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 i think doc is adding something or changing chat system.

+4

@∞Aces∞ I see thank you, I'm nosy :) My smilies stop working in chat yesterday, that's why I thought this.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Hi Aces! You are so sweet! I miss chatting with you. Hope you are well!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@nonamemanon Hi there :) where you been ? must be very busy :) hope you are well too :)

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Yep, been working a lot.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@nonamemanon well aren't we all :) hope you can get some days off and enjoy your life a bit :)

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Yes, everyone is always super busy. I am totally enjoying my days off and my days on too though! Thank you for your warm wishes. I hope you are enjoying a lot of good days and lots of time off too because I know you are busy too.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

Is this mic on? *drops mic* smiley (runs away screaming)

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) ouch ... you drop the mic on my toe ... !! smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ OHNOEZ smiley not himz toes!!

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

How 'bout... What do ya'll think of all the notification popups?

Hide 18 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) i don't get any notification, only when there is a pm on my inbox, or user reports, or someone replying my forum thread, or when someone fart ... xD :D

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ If these are fart notices? Apparently, AHM GONNA DIE ANY MIN. smiley <br> <br> But every 'like' on my comment, every PM, and forum thread I've touched sends me popups. All of which populate every tab already opened. <br>

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) try other browser ?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ LOL that's not how this works! The popups are system msgs triggered here repetitively. Not the video host junk (to be clear). not an adblock or browser issue.

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) oh well ... maybe try to do your dishes ? or clean your bedroom ? or mop the floor ? smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ I ate ALL my hotpockets. My crib is spotless and wired. It's 4:44am... mop you say? So cute.

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) go to to sleep :p bed is calling :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ My hours are certainly not yours to govern. Especially since you're younger than my sons and appear less eloquent. [SPOILER]

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) wow okay ... no jokes then with you :) and yeah i am less eloquent than your sons since english is not my main language.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ I joke hardcore... but bossing and demeaning a stranger is neither funny or appropriate. I recognize jokes and humor. This is neither.

@∞Aces∞ Well just want to say, most of us here that truly know you, would never take anything you say as being mean or condescending at all......

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Yep! Aces is the best and so are you sweet TragicMouse!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Pity party ensues... okay, your english was never in question. Ineloquent overbearing INTENT is entirely in question. Clean your own bedroom, do a few dishes and mop whatever needs it in your home... but, srsly assume others do not share your problems and mindset.

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ LOL you sound like the System in chat :D

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) I often don't get them at all. Actually another member un-friended me because they said they sent me a message and I never got it. What could I do? :)

+2

@ So I'm not the only one! I also sometimes do not receive pm's and it's made some think I'm avoiding them.... that explains it I guess :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Yea, but still, it's an innocent ACCIDENT. Not even a mistake. :)

+2

@ Yes absolutely :)

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

Good morning, Happy Canada day my Canadian friends. Do you celebrate it like we do the fourth of July?

+4

Hide 4 replies...

@fortunate1 I think so, fireworks, picnics, barbeques.... sorry my smilies aren't working :( Happy 4th of July to you! :) Premature I know :) <br> <br> Oh yes, forgot the beer, lots of beer!!!!

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Thank you very much, This is my favorite holiday besides Halloween. The parade goes down the street in front of my house. The carnival is two blocks away uptown and I can see the fireworks from my front yard. Supposed to be over 90 degrees on the fourth. So it will be an all day swim too! Wish you could come celebrate withme. All of you! <br>

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 Halloween rocks. It's so no pressure and so much fun and no one is left out. Yay for Halloween!

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 Happy Canada Day :)

+4

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Happy Canada Day!!!

+3

master
Report comment
(5y)

I just want to tell you all that aren't from America, That America is pretty Gr8!!! HAHALOL love you guyz~ BTW LIKED all comments!

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Blaze1 You're just a nice person. :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Glad you think so~

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Blaze1 and Happy early 4th of July to you :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Awww thank you!!

God
Report comment
(5y)

Well done Russia. So will England be playing them in the semis?

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

@TragicMouse🐭 <br> smiley <br>

+3

Hide 1 reply...

@PureVodka🍺 Awww, thank You! My smilies aren't working, but that is soo nice :) :)

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Just wanted to say I love all my friends on here. I am usually home during the day and most of my friends aren't in my life anymore when I decided to get sober. So it is wonderful to have so many beautiful, colorful and wonderful friends on here to talk with. <br> smiley

+5

master
Report comment
(5y)

This site and community is delightful to come home tosmileyundoubtedly! <br> And cheers smiley to more BBQ!

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) BBQ? There's BBQ? :O

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ ALWAYS

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 Me. Want. BBQ. Thank you. :)

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

Run this direction for fabulous BBQ smiley <br> C'mere.... HURRY!!! <br> <br> smiley owie... okay. <br> <br> Then, run this way for buckets 'of badass beer smiley. <br> YW xx0x0xx

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) So how did @Ace taste after grilling him both sides? smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 This is a cannibal BBQ :O

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 This is a cannibal BBQ :O

master
Report comment
(5y)

smiley <br> Runs off for moar beerz 'n popcornsmileysmiley. <br> Might need a pry bar to get those kernel32's out of my head tho.smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

have system play at the play offs ,He's batman smiley smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

smiley could put in a male smiley that kisses ,just a thought

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

system need an upgrade (just joking ) smiley that would be nice smiley smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 <br> <br> Have a good one. smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

Geez... i never thought i'd miss that little toaster.... <br>

Report comment
(5y)

Does anyone have the same problem I do with tv series and links , I’ll be half way through a season and then only 6 of the 15 links I can use ?? Kinda annoying

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,985 reviews • 122,520 films • 18,490 TV series