This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,755 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

The series "The Watcher" talks Child Sacrifice & Adrenochrome (284 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

The Watcher Series, is talking about Child Sacrifice & Adrenochrome in Episode 03.
Main Series Page: dosmovies.com/tv/The_Watcher

I tried to do research on the word "Adrenochrome" a few years ago online, and couldn't find anything concrete about it. Maybe b/c it would more likely be listed within Medical Books, or, it just doesn't exist. This series is supposed to be based on true events, but I also know TV series often take creative license in their stories to make them more dramatic.

My medical books are all packed away in the basement, somewhere I don't like to frequent, or I'd go digging.

Does anyone have actual proof "Adrenochrome" is:

1) a component of human blood?
2) if consumed, has the effects of an actual "fountain of youth?"
3) more concentrated in a small child, hence the supposed reason behind "child sacrifice?"

These questions aren't meant to promote or sensationalize the evil associated with this topic; my questions pertain to educational purposes, and to pass on awareness if the information we find has any truth behind it.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

OOPs, my bad, it's actually Episode 2 where this is spoken about.

skilled
Report comment
(1y)

It's nought but Qanon conspiracy claptrap. Has as much veracity as "chemtrails" , or "jewish space lasers".

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Diekuh Precisely.

There is no such medical term. It's a made up conspiracy theory with no scientific support or basis.

The term has also been linked to Holocaust deniers, so there's that, too.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Diekuh Actually, the Q Group never made any mention regarding Adrenochrome, or any other sensationalized absurdities; that was all News Media Hype, but there were some kooks who supposedly followed Q who spouted a bunch of nonsense, i.e., JFK Jr. being alive, etc. The media made a point to interview those people.

However, have you actually looked into medical reference books to know as fact that this substance isn't a component of human blood, or are you only going by hearsay? The word "Adrenochrome" could be slang for a more technical medical term, such as ATP "adenosine triphosphate." I don't believe they're talking about ATP, I'm only using that as an example, & due to it's ability to supply the body with energy.

Report comment
(1y)

@Diekuh "leguan people" u have forgotten. These are especially dangerous when combined with Jewish space lasers.
smiley smiley smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Adrian∞ smiley just speaking openly about it courts disaster smiley

Report comment
(1y)

Wikipedia has a section on it, which would shed some light on your questions:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochro...

Interestingly, it does indicate the source of the conspiracy theory to be from a book:

Hunter S. Thompson mentioned adrenochrome in his 1971 book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.[16] This is the likely origin of current myths surrounding this compound, because a character states that "There's only one source for this stuff ... the adrenaline glands from a living human body. It's no good if you get it out of a corpse." The adrenochrome scene also appears in the novel's film adaptation.[15] In the DVD commentary, director Terry Gilliam admits that his and Thompson's portrayal is a fictional exaggeration. Gilliam insists that the drug is entirely fictional and seems unaware of the existence of a substance with the same name. Hunter S. Thompson also mentions adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72. ...
Read more

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd How interesting. I'd never head this story, but it certainly sheds some light, doesn't it? I like learning how these things get started, and being able to talk intelligently when there's a need for them to be discounted or otherwise. Many thanks JD! 🌺

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd [Sometimes] Wikipedia is actually useful, within the scope of acknowledging works of pure fiction and subsequent conspiracy theory. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Fear and Loathing encompasses everything - whut exactly, dunno. but it was pretty much everything.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,755 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series