This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,695 reviews
122,385 films • 18,475 TV series

the 2012 Sci-Fi series called Alcatraz. did it dserve to continue yea or nay  (944 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

Am just about to start watching the show i lv anything Sci-Fi in looking up the series Alcatraz I noticed that the reviews were really even i Would lv to hear the 2movies members thoughts on the show. Also any orther scifi shows that were cancelled ahead of there time or shows that weren't .I have watched a lot of scifi so I have started to go back to shows or movies that I decided not 2 at the time Alcatraz being 1 show I hope to hear about orther old sci-fi shows to watch thanks.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@thingamajiggy01 Thoroughly enjoyed Alcatraz, although Firefly is the series that for me was cancelled way ahead of its time.

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

good show never got a chance.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

a lot of shows from fox never get pass the first season. John Doe, Space above and beyond. and another one i think might of made it to season 2 and that one Almost Human just to name a few more.

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

to answer your question. Yea. I do think it deserved a chance. any good show that comes on fox SciFi that is don't seem to get the fair shot, unlike silly ass comedies like precinct 99 dumb show to me anyways.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,695 reviews • 122,385 films • 18,475 TV series