This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,052 reviews
122,543 films • 18,492 TV series

Pet cemetery 2!! You know this will be good!! (320 views, 12 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

so a remake/reboot of the 1st Pet Cemetary 2 made in 1992 Starring: Edward Furlog

God
Report comment
(5y)

The remake does look good.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I can't wait for this.

The original totally creeped me out (although it was depressing, too!).

+1

Hide 3 replies...

@ I named my middle son Christian "gage" after the little boy, gage, on the original. We had a grey cat for 8 years named church too. I was a bit obsessed with the movie, i think. 😃😃

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Wow, that's amazing. Stephen King writes in a way where I always feel attached to the character names, too. :)

+2

@ The new firestarter movie comes out some time this year too.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I'm really really looking forward to this.. I loved the original and I love listening to the bbc radio drama of pet sematary at night ( pet sematary and american werewolf in london radio dramas are my favourites) when an audiobook is too long and I want a short story to fall asleep to. I really cant wait to see this. Love stephen king.

+1

Hide 2 replies...

@laylaandpaz They're making a new 'american werewolf in london' too. It comes out some time this year.

Report comment
(5y)

@laylaandpaz i was pleasantly surprised with the american werewolf audio play. from the original actors they managed to get on board to the additional scenes from the original script that didn't make the film, they gave more depth to the story without ruining the enjoyment we previously had seeing it in cinema.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

yeah I heard that recently. I love the original and it still holds up to todays standards. within reason. I'm not sure yet if I think its a good idea or not??? I hope they do it justice..lol.
I think they should remake the Fly.. that needs updating and could be amazing

Hide 2 replies...

@laylaandpaz Oh yeah, that would be cool too. I forgot all about that one.

Report comment
(5y)

@laylaandpaz ...or, perhaps they could think up a new and original story instead? now that would be amazing 😏

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,052 reviews • 122,543 films • 18,492 TV series