This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,773 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Now that game of thrones is over (896 views, 16 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(4y)

Whats your Game of Thrones? I feel like im running out of good tv shows to watch as well. Might be due to it being summer though! :D

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I know what you mean. I really miss that show. There are lots of shows and I used to watch quite a few, but the hiatus has become so long between each new season that I have lost interest.

I really enjoy Wild Bill TV series. Have you seen it yet?

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@michael59 No cant say i have. Gonna have to check it out after my breakfast :)

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

"Outpost" is a less expensive production, kind of similar fantasy show I'm watching.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@StarKissed I like the Outpost to , I have watched it all .I hope they get more of it done,because I wonder what's going to happen next . The last episode was pretty good. When are they going to find a curer for those parasites that comes out of those people mouths ???

+1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@gregsohappy lol, no kidding. I would never watch such a thing when younger, but since "The Walking Dead," I've come to expect it. smiley

God
Report comment
(4y)

Pfffffffttttttt.

GoT was stand alone. Till GRRM bowed out. They f**ked it up so royally by apealing to mainstream America that has NO clue on what the whole thing was about anyways, it f**ked it up beyond being salvageable. Watch seasons 1-4. Then stop. GRR will give us the rest the way it's meant to be...

In the meantime..

What genre are you asking for? There are plenty of decent shows.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@ I agree.

When it comes to the genr, honestly it doesnt matter. I have watched almost every good/decent tv show on tv and stream sites. As long as I recognize it as a good show i dont care.

The problem is that the high quality of shows like The Wire, Breaking Bad and others are becoming increasingly rare. I have a few left but you never know when they will end, for example: "Billions".

Shows I have left and eager to continue watching are: «mindhunter», «ozark», «wayne», «love death and robots», «altered carbon», «stranger things», «mr robot», «billions», «westworld» and some minor ones like Paradise PD and South Park.

Issue is that most of them take up to 2 years for a new season to start while the rest launch as whole seasons and I cant help myself. So I binge watch them. Lol.

Edit: forgot to add im not really a fan of «superhero» shows or way too «liberal» shows that I recognize as social manipulation either. ...
Read more

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

I'm watching Vikings series now and believe it or not I love it even more than I did GOT. I was a huge GOT fan and I'm looking forward to the prequel that is coming out. But Vikings is an amazing series! I just can't get enough of it.
I know it sucks to have no good series to watch, I hope you find something amazing to watch.
Teeny💋

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Also Vikings has like 20 episode seasons you can't beat that! The characters are so layered and so on depth. You just get so entwined into this series. I thought it was going to be all battles but it isn't even though there are plenty of great battles though. It has a lot of their family life with wives and children. But there are similar power struggles and family honor just like in GOT. If your haven't watched this series you should truly give it a try

Teeny💋💋

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Ive watched it up until the point where::::SPOILER::::
Ragnar dies. Lost interest after that tbh.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@notenoughmovies I stopped there too. lol

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@michael59 I'm still completely hooked even though Ragnar was my favorite character. The sons battling against each other though is enough to hold your attention not to mention 2nd wife's sons against Legertha?

Report comment
(4y)

@notenoughmovies I know that was hard with him being main character but it is still really good with the sibling rivalry and there is a lot of that ?

God
Report comment
(4y)

Wentworth and Handmaid's take are also amazing series
Teeny?

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Yeah they are on my bucket list :D just gotta get some time to get into them ^^

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,773 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series