This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,704 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

HBO Prequel to Game of Thrones (864 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

From HBO the Prequel to Game of Thrones... Will you watch THEIR interpretation of the prequel ...

+4

God
Report comment
(4y)

Right.

Bran who sees all needs a "Master of Whisperers"... Mmmhffff.

I'm going to trust those writers at HBO to convey anything other than a twee anything.

C U next Tuesday if you believe that...smiley

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Yes, I'll watch. But only because I'm a sucker for punishment.

It doesn't mean I'll ever stop sulking about the sh*tfest that was Season 8 of GoT though!

And... Bran stated he had to know where to look to be able see things. Which is why he needed Sam to tell him about the annulment and subsequent Dornish wedding of Rhaegar and Lyanna.

+3

skilled
Report comment
(4y)

Yes, but this final season of GOT sure didn't do much to stoke my anticipation for it lol.

Three days later & I still disappointed:(

God
Report comment
(4y)

The Prequel books have been around for a while. "John Snow" met Egg on the wall. He was John's great-uncle and his namesake.

I can't forgive them to be honest.

I wasn't paid, like the actors who are defending the ending. They need to be quiet.

I actually invested my time for 8 years without any compensation. Actors who rubbish the fans' of GoT utter disappointment need to meet with Drogon and me in private... Lol

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@ compensation? as if you and the legions mooning over Kit Harington weren't getting your fill.smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd smiley I don't find Kit Harington attractive at all.

But...it explains why others have found the ending satisfying. They weren't looking at the series for the wonderful, intricate writing and have no clue how this fantasy world works.

There's so much wrong with the ending HBO threw at us in terms of true Fantasy lore, AND the whole world that was created by GRRM that was supposed to be honoured here, that I would never end my dissection of the mistakes made.

I'm actually a huge fantasy fan... and not the female, adult kind.

Nice try, but, no. Just, no.

smiley

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,704 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series