This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,837 reviews
122,446 films • 18,486 TV series

Game of Thrones - 5 New Prequels (1299 views, 3 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

All the shows will feature entirely new characters, so don’t expect any fan favorites to return and none will air until the 8th and final season is completed, so probably around 2020!

HBO has ordered a pilot for a GoT prequel that takes places thousands of years before the Song of Ice and Fire storyline, CNN reports. The plot will “chronicle the world's descent from the golden Age of Heroes into its darkest hour.” The project will be from screenwriter and producer Jane Goldman (Kick-Ass, X-Men: First Class, Kingsman) and George R. R. Martin himself.

www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/fi...

This sounds fantastic to me and I'm just happy something from the GOT world is [potentially] coming back! Yay!

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

smiley <br> <br> Thank you. RB smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@michael59 You're welcome, though all I did was post what's going to happen. I'm as excited as anyone else that enjoys seeing this brought to "screen". :)

master
Report comment
(5y)

I love, love, love that they are doing more shows in the Song of Ice and Fire universe but I really wish George R R Martin would finish the last two books already. Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring may never get here if he keeps taking on new projects. smiley

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,837 reviews • 122,446 films • 18,486 TV series