This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,841 reviews
122,446 films • 18,486 TV series

No more 'normal' links (1900 views, 69 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(4y)

I am now constantly taken to some site where you have to 'register an account' to watch anything.
What's happened to the links? If this is some system-wide change then I won't be able to use this site anymore. which is a shame, but hey..
( PS. while I'm here, why are all my recommendations for really old films?)
cheers

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@JustPlainNutz ok, thanks.
i understand.
unfortunately the 'crocvid' option never works for me.
Will have to wait and see what happens here in future.

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@filtersweep Give Crocovid another try it's been working a lot better now

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks Honestly this.,.,,

use adblock

right click ads to block., rinse and repeat until ads stop appearing.,

did this on one crocvid page and the pop ups are gone on every croc page

+1

guru
Report comment
(4y)

ok, will try in a bit smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@filtersweep I use Firefox for Crocovid and it works fine by me .On google, it messes up with popups that your popup blocker don't block ,so try Firefox and see that it works just fine.

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

The new method *sucks* when the site "gounlimited.to" refreshes their links to push out all the other ones.

Their files are usually the smaller poorer resolution, and to actually get a download going is a pain in the ass, also the through-put for their file downloads is pathetic.

I hope two-movie moderators are looking into this.... otherwise their site will die off and be used as a last ditch option to find lost films.

+3

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Casperimproved As far as I see, Crocvid lists all links they have crawled, and specify the name of the host below the link. If You dont wanna use gounlimited, simply use other link below/above. If there isnt any, thats not gounlimiteds fault, there simply isnt any other links for the movie/show there.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@bobbyo BS.

They crowd the other links (that had been valid) off of the list with theirs, and theirs either don't work, work slowly, or you have to deal with their click feast.

+1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Casperimproved blablabla die blablabla die

Tell me when it dies ok? You are that type of user who NEVER contributes to the site, only complains. Where are your reviews? Where are your forums posts?

+9

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Dr.Evil I love this site !! smiley I think people needs a better understanding on what's going on and everything will work out at the end .If they had a site then they will understand what Dr. Evil has to go through every day on keeping this site safe . what he has given to the people is more then anybody on here is giving (it's free )100% free and why fuss about it ,because your not paying for this site ! Give Dr. Evil time to work things out ! smiley

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@gregsohappy well said smiley

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@gregsohappy I don't get it. Tried twice to watch a film here. How underground do you have to be? The other sites don't have to block off for a good reason. 🦎

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil When you have a functioning service that doesn't mostly consist of "gounlimited", perhaps I will consider it.

And if all I am is a complainer, where are all my complaints?

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@Casperimproved It's going to die off fast. I can't get anything to open on any browser on 3 dif computers. By looks of the comments it isn't just us. What once was the paramount of all sites has fallen to the sewer levels.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@Elkfarmer 500+ online users, yes we are dying.

Report comment
(4y)

Not possible for me to access Crocovid. It never works.

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@ikiano can You elaborate? "never works"? what exactly does not work

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@bobbyo Whenever I try to access the site it redirects me to a different website not related to it, not to mention the endless pop ups.

+3

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@ikiano use ads blockers, how long are you going to suffer? I mean in this niche ad protection is must have.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@ikiano As Doc wrote, use ad blocks, I find the best working one is uBlock Origin

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@ikiano try Firefox ,crocovid works for me on that .

+3

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@ikiano That is NOT true. Crocovid works well, maybe not spectacular, but for daily needs it works.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

when r the links coming back cuz croc dont work for me at all on any browser

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@sexymaninohio You have to use the Firefox browser. It is a better browser as it protects your information across the board.

Report comment
(4y)

@speciesamused firefox does not work for windows 10 which i have

Report comment
(4y)

@sexymaninohio you must be in Windows 10 S Mode, to install firefox look at this guide, support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/win...

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@∞Aces∞ not that i know of i have not switched anything

Report comment
(4y)

Does anyone know what VPN can work for clip watching since it blocked the one I'm using

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@GhostWolf86 recently clipwatching has ddos attacked, probably users with vpn / proxy will have hard time opening clipwatching links

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@∞Aces∞ They don’t work on iOS at all. Haven’t for months. I don’t get viruses, but if this was 2015 when I still used a pc, I’d be scared to use them.

guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Crocovid seems to work fine for most of my needs. There is a similar site with a 5 in it that I have always used if I need something right away.

also: Beware. Some guy has been spamming a site in PM with watch in the name....he says it is sanctioned by here, it is not.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Xanthe199 please report if you received any invite to other sites via pm , thank you.

+2

guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Yes, I use ublock origin in Chrome and crocovid is a fine replacement.

I watched "The Invisible Man"via Crocovid though and I still regret that. Love Elizabeth Moss, but that movie, I think changed directors and/or writers midway.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

I have never had a single problem finding working links through crocovid... just saying

+1

expert
Report comment
(4y)

I have to agree that Crocvid is bogus it takes you to weird sites. We use Opera is that the reason?

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

hmmm, people whining cuz Dr.Evil had to change things to keep Big Brother off his back and yet::: we can continue to have everything we did before, just a different route of accessing links, and yes, we've lost a bit of convenience, but I still use this site all the time.. It's the only site where I can keep track of where I left off in a tv series (with the "watched" button)..
It's the best site for having my own playlists (and other peep's playlists too, wow what great resources) and I still read and write reviews.. I've come to trust some people's opinions on what's a good or bad watch..
Croco isn't perfect but it's getting better and better,, just like so many things we navigate through to watch free shows, it's got it's own riddles to suss out.. smiley smiley

+7

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@WhirledPeas your right ! I have no problems using Crocovid . Last night I used it to watch the new eps of the walking dead . it works just fine . I have 5 computers (all out dated ones and never had trouble using crocovid on them

+5

master
Report comment
(4y)

I haven't had problems with watching Crocovid. There were a few minor problems in the beginning but it wasn't anything that kept me from being able to use it and those were worked out quickly anyway. I use Edge with Ublock Origin extension to block the ads (available in the Microsoft store). Keep trying people and listen to people's advice on here, it's good advice. Good luck everyone!

+2

Report comment
(4y)

Well, Crocovid does not work for me and I do use ad blockers but not the ublock origin as mentioned by some of you. I'm gonna try it. Anyway, thanks for the replies guys. Hopefully two-movies will be back again soon and stronger. Fingers crossed!

+4

Report comment
(4y)

I use Firefox. I use AdBlock Plus. I use PopUp Blocker. Crocovid works fine. I click on the crocovid button. Nothing happens. I then allow the popup to open in another tab and viola. Crocovid shows up with no ads. I am able to pick which link to use for viewing.

Dr Evil Keep up the good work.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

You definitely need UBlock to use Croc Video, I had 2 other adblockers on before and neither of them blocked the entire screen overlay which meant anywhere you clicked on screen it would take you to the same pop-up. And it was neverending, not like those ones where you just click 3 times to get past.

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

For anyone having trouble with croc go into it a second time. If I get an ad (I do have ad block as well)I close it out and go back into same link and it works. 💋

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Between you, rickgrimesrocks, aces and a handful of others have you tried, I mean have desperately tried to help those in need of guidance. I commend you and all of your efforts! I do, I do!
But other than holding hands with them it's fruitless! You must have the patience of a saint or 3 LOL

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@CollideDuhScope Thank you so much 💋💋

guru
Report comment
(4y)

ive never had a problem with crocvid i acually recomened it to my friends and family before the site links even went down i like it when i cant find links

+1

Report comment
(4y)

Crocovid does not work for me, I get a black page with the Google logo briefly pop up then close. .If I choose "show pop up" I get ads.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@MINDJUNK Me too :(

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Looking at these posts, the Croc experience can be divided into two groups. It works for some people and is hopeless for others.
I can see this because on my home PC (Win 10 with Firefox, ublock ) it is useless, while on my laptop (same Win 10 Firefox etc) it works moderately well.
I don't know why, just an observation.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Is there any way to make it work with Chrome?

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@AEONx
work fine for me, just add ublock origin extension :)

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@AEONx When I use it on my tablet I get an add but if I close it and reopen the same link then the movie pops up 💋💋💋

guru
Report comment
(4y)

OK.
Instead of clicking on the crocovid link directly, I right-click and select "Open in a New Tab" instead. This works for me. May work for someone else : )

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@filtersweep Right clicking, still just opens a pop-up. They crocovid links do absolutely nothing.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@KeithRyan but in the pop up it should have an item called "Open in New Tab'?
I'm on win10 using firefox if that makes a difference?

Report comment
(4y)

Does anybody know what to type in crocovid to see the Battlestar Galactica 2 part movie?

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@GhostWolf86 that would battlestar galatica razor, yes ? try it :)

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@∞Aces∞ The two part mini series beginning of show can't find it anywhere

Report comment
(4y)

@GhostWolf86 battlestar galactica 2003
crocovid.com/list/battlestar-gala...
there actually 2 links streamplay for episode 1 and gounlimited for episode 2

+1

guru
Report comment
(4y)

I'm getting a tad furious over the whining and complaining.. get a tissue and pass it on.. cry or whine all you'd like. The facts are the facts.
Doc is trying to stay safe, his posse are trying to be safe.
How very obnoxious of all that think for one moment that you're more important than their welfare!!

+1

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Sorry I don't often say much (lol bc!) But after reading for a week, I don't understand the disrespect!!

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@CollideDuhScope It's just a couple of users that have no respect to the site, spamming, hating etc. It's a perfect time to say goodbye to them. They even don't understand reasons behind this decision.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil The majority of us do and you have so much support! Keep on "trucking" dawlin.. smile as much as it may pain you, laugh often and LOVE, always!

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil I'm not sure I fully understand either but, that's is exactly why & when we should be respectful and supportive.

It's not as though you have ever been purposely cruel or "evil" to any of us in the past so, why would you start now.

admin
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

I see that users who are experiencing issues are users of outdated software and operating systems.

Windows 95, 98, Vista, XP are not supported and outdated. I recommend Windows 7, 8 and 10. Windows 10 is the best.

Browsers must be updated to latest versions. Opera with vpn is the best, then Firefox and Chrome. My personal recommendation is Opera.

Install plugins like uBlock Origin to block annoying ads.

Good luck.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil I'm actually surprise to see that there are so many of us that still use outdated software. My reasons are financial. Others purposely choose not to upgrade.

I still manage to get by and keep updated with movies and TV shows.

Where there's a will, there's a say. :D

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Oops. lol

Where there's a will, there's a Way.

God
Report comment
(4y)

Crocvid doesn't work for me on Chrome but it does on Firefox.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,841 reviews • 122,446 films • 18,486 TV series