This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,705 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

Need help dealing with racism (623 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(3y)

I have been a member of this site for quite a while with no problem. I've seen multiple racists and general a holes banned for acting out, but lately every time I get on I'm seeing hateful and racially charged posts from "hoobanger". I've reported a few of his comments to no avail. What gives? Why hasn't he been banned? This isn't a new thing. Look at his comment history.

+8

admin
Report comment
(3y)

I warned that user. This was a second warning.

+4

top expert
Report comment
(3y)

it seems he went and blocked me, which should help, but I hope he doesn't continue acting like this. Behaviour of this type is not ok.

+4

top expert
Report comment
(3y)

Also, why did he get a warning? Much less 2? Just a few months ago I believe you banned someone for using the n word. Did they get warnings? Also is karmawhoring not against the rules here? He spam comments everything for status.

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@ZakkTheStripper This profile has also blocked me smiley most likely because I called this individual out before for that behavior.
I only know this from reading reviews and seeing @Hoobanger responses...
Keep your chin up!
Xo

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)

that's a rather thin skin for a stripper.

here's a bit of what you might call "karma whoring", albeit with a point:

smiley ZakkTheStripper (2d)
@uunboundd Ive asked this before. This guy spams unintelligible comments for status. Half are full of hate and spoilers. Block him and move on.

"Block him and move on."

to focus on what you are moving from, that's for people who walk backwards. behaviour of this type is not ok.

you think karma whoring for status is bad but keep virtue signalling to all of your 0 friends on a free tv/movie link site and see where that gets you.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,705 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series