This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,659 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

My Heart goes out to London... (1409 views, 49 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(6y)

It Just keeps going. Starting to become a war zone at this point. Thoughts go out to the families and everyone that is affected. (I don't really pray..) But if I did, I would for them all.. Britains at war with ISIS. It would seem they have switched from attacking the U.S. to going after them.. Allot of good Trumps bombing did on them huh? Al it seemed to of done is pissed them off and sent them into a terror rage. Kinda like squirting a huge bees nest with a water hose... I feel very sad and sick to my stomach watching everything in the news as this unfolded today. It would seem ISIS is picking up in their attacks again. I personally think we should send in a highly specialized ops team like we used to do back in the days. Took care of sh*t didn't it?! Instead of just dropping bombs on everything (allot of good that has done huh? HUH???). Find out where their at, again... and go in, again... and finish em off, again.... Terror never ends.. but we can stop the current crap. I hope you can recover over there and find some peace London. Shits f**ked up.. smiley smiley
Read more

+1

Hide 26 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Are you saying thease sadistic creeps had a tantrum and took it out on the UK because of Trump...what a load of b*ll*cks. <br> We need Trump in the UK has he would put his foot down, instead of the pu**y footing around our selfish incompetent Government does. <br> My heart goes out to all concerned.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 It does seem like it, but no I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is his bombing obviously didn't do a damn thing did it? If anything, it made them push their attacks forward, making them attack even more and even more indiscriminatetely. Proof was when they hit the concert full of kids. And now this with the concert right around the corner.. she gotta be freaking out....

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams What happened to all this we don't give in to terrorist, with your two post it's like we are the bad guys for fighting back...that's the publicity there would love. <br> <br> You have been watching too many films, if/when trump makes a visit here in the UK and say there is another attack//killing...Get in there @Craymoss just blame Trump, your worst then fake news.

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Keep drinking your Kool-Aid smiley Yep, Trumps doing a great job. smiley smiley Proofs all there for you to see bradah, but you too wasted to see it.. smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams What a f*ckin childish reply.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 I see it fitting to such a diminished repetitive reply you continuously give to me. In lewd of facts you go straight to insult tactics every time. I give you facts, but you choose to ignore them, so what else kine you expect me to say? SERIOUSLY!?!! Your so on Trumps cajones like hes gonna do something about your terrorism problem when he has done nothing for ours, and continually makes ISIS only more pissed. I mean, cmon here, You're turning this into another Trump pissing match. Why not just pull up the old Trump thread? and that, is all your getting. I didn't make this to start this bullsh*t with bullsh*t again.

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams ***and continually makes ISIS only more pissed*** <br> W't'f' are you going on about, what do you think ISIS is a run down dog sanitary.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 wel said ur totaly rite i agree 100% with u

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Your country will always be a target as long as the leaders keep allowing them to come in and do as they wish. A few arrests, not much help as this is a network of people that do not care about human life.Mistake was taking them in at all! Sounds unkind but it's my thoughts. <br>

Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 so far every terrorist attack has been by British born terrorists we can not "keep them out" as they already live here

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams we will survive as did back when the IRA (funded by the USA) tried to make us cow down to there evil tactics <br> we will not be beaten as the UK is a strong union of determined individual's who will never cow down to these evil brain washed nonentity's <br> <br> my thought's are with those that have lost the lives and there family's

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@payno Yeah, they mentioned the IRA in what I was watching, but it wasn't anything like this though. IRA had love for the country they were attacking etc, etc,.. these pussies don't have nothing but malice and chaos, destruction in mind. I think so too though. Britain got some Tough SOB's. smiley I personally think these attacks are in response to the concert thats going to happen because of the Manchester attack. I really feel for that singer Ariana. I'm not a fan by any means at all, but dam man, Seriously.. She gotta be nervous as sh*t now.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams I assure you that the IRA hate the UK with passion

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@payno The IRA where soldiers that thought soldiers and governments, send the " NEW " IRA to ISIS, there do a better job with their fighting skills. <br> <br> P.s. Was thinking about last night.

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 the IRA were not solders that fought solders they were/are terrorist's who bombed innocent men woman and children <br> one of there tactics was to plant a bomb one end of a street in a busy shopping street set it off so the panicked crowed would group up and run to the other end of the street where they had planted a bigger bomb to inflict greater loss of life <br> <br> solders no they are not there just scum of the earth

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@payno How many did there kill in the Manchester bombing??? <br> It was the biggest bomb the IRA had ever used.

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Manchester was luck that day but if you would like to know how many civilians (not including army or police) <br> they killed its was 644 innocent lives including women and children <br> <br> Don't ever try and say that the IRA were not evil terrorists because its not true <br> <br> PS why are you defending this scum are you of Irish decent ?

Report comment
(6y)

@payno <br> ***Manchester was lucky*** <br> What do you mean by that, they blow up the Arndale during the day, just say it has it is...advance warnings.

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 "Manchester was lucky" <br> (note the correct quotation marks) smiley smiley smiley <br> what meant is there was 0 killed and that was lucky with that size of bomb !

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams By the way, you are as good has blaming the US President for/impart for what has happened here in the UK, why not just stand in the middle of New york and read that speech (see what happens) out. There must be a few American's that are NOT happy with what you have wrought at the top of this page, that includes a lot of US members on here.

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Okay, you just keep going at me, so, I gotta ask, are you drinking already? Seriously, are you?? Starting up on the sauce a little early and having some confused fun? I say confused because you are from the very beginning and I tried explaining but it just (makes plane noises) right over your head.. If I could go back and edit my first post I would. I knew it would confuse and astound simple Trump loving people like you. You got your nose so far up Trumps butt, how you even alive man? how you even breathing let alone even seeing anything? For reals?!?! You talk allot for a person so in love with a man and yet, have absolutely no clue about the person or what goes on with the daily things he does. Do you even pay attention to what happens over here with what he does? I Was 'just' logging off my comp and was like f**k it, this guy just has to milk this sh*t doesn't he huh? I'll tell you what, Pay for my ticket to New York, & I'll get up on a soap box and I will recite exactly everything I have said in this whole damn Forum Thread. ...
Read more

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Simple Q) why did you mention Trump in your first post, apart from using the recent events to carry on having a did at him, that's what pi*s*d me off about your post...get it...and when it comes to me the only insult you have left out is my spelling...shame on you...

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Wish I could like this twice! <br>

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Because Trump is intertwined with ISIS by his own doings in his LIfe as President. Everything he has done has been against Muslims and other races. You think ISIS is happy? Everything he has doen has been purely racist based. Banning all muslims, Bombing ISIS, kissing ass when he visited them then coming home and bam, going right back to trying his hardest to ban ALL muslims. He is part of the problem that perpetuates the ISIS sitution and the terroist issues. THAT, is why I brought him up. He is part of the problem. & as far as your spelling, Well, seems all you brits have issues with our regular english spelling, lols. But seriously, I wasn't picking on your spelling that time, you got mad hurt on that. It was all fun, no need for the spurs, lols... Everyone's blind Romance for Trump is just that, Blind romance. The facts are there to prove hes not doing anything but making it worse but no one pays attention. ...
Read more

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams This post goes for ALL you Trump lovers on here. Seriously. Wake up, step out your little bubble and pay attention to the World.. smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Not a Trump thing it has been AMERICA'S way of thinking from the beginning. <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJHuX2Xi...

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

I am sorry for the loss of lives I adore the British people. But violence breeds violence. When you invade countries telling them how they should operate when you have no clue of what the deeper issues are, there will be repercussions. Any country who has troops in another. I also do not think wars are about protecting people in this generation. It all boils down to greed of money and resources. The U.S. has been in perpetual wars for far too long, decades. I want all American troops pulled out of all other countries. Stop the wheels of the Military Industrial Complex. We also fund things like Israel and the atrocities on Palestinians. You cannot murder other people in their countries and get away with it. I am a Veteran so I know the Military I would never recommend any soul joining voluntarily they do not care about you they use you up and spit you out.

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

after watchn lastnyts live attack which was horrific to watch and just now reading trumps replys on his twitter i am and will put this to all use that disagree or hate trump <br> we the uk have had not 1 not 2 BUT 3 terrorist attacks in 3 months !! <br> the amount of innocent people children thats been killed and injured from this is outragous <br> trump is want to do wat the uk needs to do and thats take charge and stand up for ur country !! <br> <br> now use are al saying trumps this hes that would use say the same if whats happened to us in 3 months happened to use just now ?? <br> if use hate him that much why dont we trade use can have ur wn choice from all our party leaders to run ur country and we can have trump cause so far since trump came president hes made america safer and our countrys getting bombed here thr and everywere and fck alls being done about it or stopping it ! <br> so be thankful ur leader is making it harder and safer for use cause in the uk terrorist are doing wat the hell they want !! <br> <br> RANT OVER ! <br> THIS ISNT AN ARGUMENT ITS MY OPINION TO SAVE ANY " ur wrong bla bla bla " comments this is how i feel its a free country and last i new u still have freedom if speech ? smiley smiley smiley

+2

Hide 17 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself & what has he done to make it safer? If your gonna bring up the bans hes trying so dam hard to implement, not all Muslims are terrorists, proof of that is everywhere.. Just like all Mexicans aren't rapists and murderers, etc. etc.. Seriously, Take Trump, you want em? Take em and the whole family. Me and Billions of people would happily drive him and his whole family to the airport/boat docks. smiley If you think hes a good choice,... Ouch. As Ive said in the other threads, his past proves otherwise. He ain't done anything for you, so why you all all up in his Huggies? But I don't want to turn this into another trump/attack me thread. That's not what this is about. So enough about his dumb ass. Seriously.... smiley I live in Duhmerika, I get enough of him already, thanks smiley ...

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams before trump was obama is that correct?

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself all just get to my point for askng about obama <br> <br> you said "" what has trump done to make it safer "" <br> since trump became president how many terror attacks have use had ? <br> before trump how many attacks did use have then ? <br> <br> wat hes done hes stopped the attacks in his country and this is hillarious u then post that trumps stopped them attacking use so they have came after us hahahaha <br> omg what planet are u on ? <br> if thats the case then u have just contradicted what u say about him <br> even if hes pissed them off hes done a good job because they havent been back ??? <br> as for them taking it out on us <br> pffft a moron can tell u why thr attackin us and its not because of trump thats for sure ? <br> i do know if hes as bad as use say al i know is trump has stopped anything happening to ur country and if its because he bombed them then every1 should do the same otherwise thr gonnae kill every1 and what notrodamis said will actully come true <br> enough said from me on trump i thought that was left at the last form i dont want another headache again <br>

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself We get attacked. But as I have mentioned in my other posts, people don't seem to pay attention to anything when they're so enamored by the orange glow coming from their IDOL. You say you watched the attacks unfold, then you should've heard that we were attacked also by the same bullsh*t as you were. Just wasn't as bad. I'll tell you what I told Vodka. Get out of your little bubble you have made for yourself and pay attention to what happens outside of it. It will do you some good. Trust me..

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself sorry but Trump is as useless as our own government <br> he has done nothing in the US that will have any bearing on terrorism <br> <br> what we all need to do around the world is set up interment camps where we can keep all the thousands of terror suspects in safe and secure environment <br> then we can work out who the most dangerous are and release the less dangerous with tags so we can monitor there movements and quickly send them back to the camps if they step out of line

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@payno Most of them are in one place, it called Syria.

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 yes they are but you can not get to most of then without killing innocent civilians so it will take time to root them out <br> <br> we are not going to turn our selves in monsters like they are as we have morals unlike them

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@payno useless or not hes standin up 2 them let them know hes not taking no sh*t from anythm

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself I still fail to see what he has done ? nothing has changed ;)

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself I just got to ask this before I go bed,.. When he was over in their country, he sure was kissing butt and holding hands and such wasn't he huh? Sure loved getting that medal and putting his hands on the glowing globe, dancing a jig with a sword with their people, etc. etc.. ... ... So I fail to see this takin no sh*t from anything you speak of? He was all over their nuts when he was there in THEIR country visiting THEIR king and dictators, etc, etc. and then bam, back home and straight to his ignorant racist ways again with his ban everybody regardless of their affiliation or anything, crap. So tell me, How is he/what is he doing?! I'm in Hawai'i so yes, we don't get terrorist attacks much. Location, location!! that matters greatly for them.. But over in the other 49, yep, gettin it. Nothings changed.

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Apart from the media <br> " brainwashed " hot heads, you/hi and a lot of others will be thinking the same.

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 thats all iv heard people talk about 2day , this was really funny a oap was at the park as was i with our dogs she starts chatting about the effects from last nyt and the election and she turns round to me put her hand on my arm and says " its tht trump guy we need hen no these idiots in the parliment only out for themself , tht trump in america hes got the right idea dont let them in the country if they cant get in they cant kill anymore people " its our parliments fault this keeps happning they just keep letting in bomb everywer and do nufin about it might aswel make the bombs for thm to thats the only thing wev not gave thm " sounds abit racist but it was to funny the way she said it was like ur gran telling u off wen u wer a child deadly serious so she was haha

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself We need them on question time lol, what an amazing story. Shame a journalist was not sat at the other side of you two. <br> You see some of us think for ourselves, and no it wasn't me there lol.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 that would be on news as a racist trump loving oap rants at park while walking her dog lol

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Depends on what side of the house door you're on when listening to the news. ;)

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 well its this human rights stuff aint it we have to choose our words wisely not to offend or upset other people ?? that gets use alot these days

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 wat i ment was shed get arrested then be on front page of news haha

guru
Report comment
(6y)

This is not about Trump, ancient colonialism, and certainly nothing to do with religion. <br> It's about misdirection in young lives. If these morons hadn't got themselves shot stealing the futures of human beings who had reason to live they would undoubtably have ended up in prison, or finding themselves on the outside of society, for some other transgression against humanity. <br> We all get sidetracked at some time on our lives but that is when family, friends, and common decency comes into its' own and brings us back to Earth. <br> What I find abhorrent is when psychopathics use a "cause" to unleash their criminal tendancies against innocent bystanders.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted "psychopathics"??? Send me back to school :(

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted Well said. smiley

master
Report comment
(6y)

Just checking the news to see what are the updates.... Glad to see Police shot dead three attackers. smiley But, onto Happy Sunshine news. Click the BBC America link and click on the Manchester concert news clips. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Video of cops and kids holding hands and dancing in a circle............. One Love. My Heart goes out to you all. Its Heavy with support and love for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley That seriously brought some happy tears to my eyes seeing that video clip... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley #OneLoveManchester I'm SO GLAD the concert is going GREAT so far!!!!!

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,659 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series