This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,826 reviews
122,444 films • 18,486 TV series

Friday the 13th.........such a sad day (544 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

On friday the 13th my most loyal companion passed away. For the last 13 years Shearer enriched my life, helped me get thru some rough times and kept me on the straight and narrow. He never failed to make me laugh with his antics and his prescence helped me become a better person. He had a great life, enjoyed his long daily walks, trips to the pub, enjoyed long car journeys often with his head stuck out the window enjoying the feel of the rushing wind across his head, enjoyed travelling by train and made friends with all mannor of people where ever we went. Life is now strange and silent without him here......but he is in my head and my heart. RIP Shearer i miss you so much and will never forget you.

+1

master

I'm so sorry to hear that. I've lost a few pets and it's never easy. I now have a puppy and can't imagine losing her.

Your dog was beautiful & it's nice that you had such good times with him. It took me quite awhile to want another pet, but when a friend sent me a text with her photo I was ready to love another pet again. This is my first puppy ever, and I hope we are together for a very long time.

I hope you heart heals enough to someday get another pet to love.

Best Wishes 🙏❤️️

Sandy

God
Report comment
(4y)

I am so sorry for your lose. My husband lost his baby last April at 14 years and it's one of the hardest losses to go thru. If we could only be the people our dogs see us as the world would be a better place. Shearer left his paw prints on your heart. He was lucky to have a life full of love. I truly am so sorry for you. Best thing you can do is get another baby to share that love with. Plenty of babies need rescuing right now.
Teeny💋

God
Report comment
(4y)

Teeny💋

God
Report comment
(4y)

Someone sent this to ne when we lost our jade. So I thought I would pass out onto you. Sorry it's cut and pasted that way but it's a really beautiful poem.
Teeny💋

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Thank you very much Teeny💋, that is a wonderful piece of writing and comforting much like the returning to the stuff of stars poem........we are born of the stuff of stars, in death we once again return to the stars. Damn strange him not being here on this day to join me on the annual trek round family and friends

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@logan62 I've tried to read that poem out loud to my husband and I can't ever finish it bc I cry Everytime. I know it's a sad time for you but still wishing you a merry Christmas! 💋💋

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,826 reviews • 122,444 films • 18,486 TV series