This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,650 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Movie request Being Removed (2202 views, 21 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(8y)

Live Evolution (2001) Documentary, Music

www.imdb.com/title/tt0361846

3+ times requested each time it was never added but removed from the list of requests

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(8y)

@stephen19 Hi, did you add links?

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil yes added 1 link and it got removed again

Report comment
(8y)

@stephen19 Could you submit it again? I will take a look.

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil it been resubmitted

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil It was removed again without being added. Resubmitted it again

Report comment
(8y)

@stephen19 Wierd, okay.

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Hey You Evil Genius! :) Why can't we request a title AND the links (I'd be happy with just one link if it works on my puter). Thanks Foxy! oxox

admin
Report comment
(8y)

Live Evolution added

skilled
Report comment
(7y)

This has happened to me a few times now, but I'm not sure if it's because I'm doing something wrong. I did have it work finally for Manchester by the Sea, but now have requested Lion. Just so I know, on the Request Movie fom- when it asks for "Links", I've just been adding a link to the trailer from the IMDB site. Is that ok? Thanks for any info.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@madgurlygirl No, you should provide movie links. Sometimes admins can't find any working links. In this case movie request being deleted.

skilled
Report comment
(7y)

ok, thank you. Sorry for the newbie question here, so the Movie Request form is to use if you find a movie link at one of the hosting sites and it is not already in Twomovies database, you request it to be added? It is not for a person who is clueless about these hosting sites, but wants to watch a certain movie so she suggests it? I need a "duh" emoticon right now. <br> <br> I want to thank you also for this great site. This is the first year in a very long time that I've actually seen almost all of the Oscar nominated films, mostly because of watching them here. Now if we can just find a Lion link I'll be good to go. smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

Hello Peeps! This is the first place I've seen this question (that I also have), and there is no answer. Whether a title is or is not in two-movies' database, how do we request 1)the LINKS for it or 2)the title and its links? I'm a dummy smiley about these things sometimes - forgive me and accept my many thanks for your kind consideration!

+1

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Cat8Coyote Examples: Chronic (2015) is in database but there are no links. Where do I request them? <br> <br> 3 Generations (2015) is neither in database nor has links (obviously! lol!)..

Report comment
(5y)

@Cat8Coyote Movie Request only to be use if the movie is not in database and the user who request the movie has links to the video hosts like openload, vidzi etc (at least one link). <br> If a movie that already in database but has no links in it, you can subscribe to the movie , when a link get add to the movie you will get a notification or you can ask around in chat box and see if any users has the links for that movie.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ That makes me kind of sad. But a huge thanks for answering so quickly, Aces!! Have a great day/night! :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Cat8Coyote You can search with the IMDb URL, helps sometimes. dosmovies.com/watch_movie/About_Ray.... :) <br>

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Hi V! Well, THAT's embarrassing!! I swear when I checked, my Chronic page had none. That's strange but still embarrassing. Anyway, pretending there are NO links, I don't know where to find them and it's the reason I sometimes request movies, not just to have a title added here FOR my links (that I don't have. LOL!).. It's late here. No, early. I'm tired. hehe! Still, thanks so much for reaching out to help! It's nice to know there are still people in the world who are helpful and kind. :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Cat8Coyote 48 Hours: NCIS (2017) TV SHOW couldn't be added 6 months ago and still not available because "can't add this because we have no link sources for it" (Even though I had links for every episode) <br> <br> Didn't matter that it was listed a imdb apparently there are some other exceptions also

Report comment
(5y)

@stephen19 Oh no! And here I am simply skairt that I'll subscribe to something but links will never be added. I'm pretty sure that no one is subscribed to my wish list. LOL! ...Could your thing have been an oversight? I just don't understand why we can't ask for a title with links outright. Anyone know why?

master
Report comment
(5y)

No oversight I was told directly from Dr Evil, I will try adding again when season 2 starts

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,650 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series