This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,387 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Possible Consequences of Posting Links to TwoMovies on Facebook, Twitter, Etc. (1092 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

The first thing I want to make clear is, I would love for the world to know about this wonderful site! The drawback of the matter, movie pages being closed down. If this site is completely legal, then why are pages closed down. For example, "The Avengers: Infinity War" page. Where once upon a time, was a grand page with links to various sites, to view this awesome film now sits this.-->>> 404 The page has been removed.
This page has been removed due to copyright complaints. Thanks for understanding. I seen this happen many times. I don't want to see this great site be closed down so I'm extremely cautious on who/what/where I share this site with. Cheers! smiley

+5

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ Have exactly the same reservations, too many people out there minding other people's business or just out to ruin someone else's enjoyment these days. Was a refugee from SolarMovies so I know already how awful it feels, like losing a best friend. Took me a long while to find something as good and I did with TwoMovies. smiley

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ Well if you worry if you post the movie link and it will get dmca take down, you can always use your referral link to invite people to join this site :)

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ I just found my referral link & posted in facebook. Thank You

+1

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Share and don't think about this problem. In eyes of companies who send abuses - we are pirates. But read this torrentfreak.com/linking-to-pira... <br> <br> Simple example. If I tell you where to buy drugs, is it a crime? No. We don't know about how much legal a link is. Just look at YouTube. It actually hosts pirated music without any problems.

+6

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Sorry, screen jumped when I meant to tap the torrentfreak link. Down vote was a freak accident. 😶

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil That link explained alot. Thank You very much.

+2

master

I've always worried about the same things as Webhead has mentioned. I agree as well I'd think twice about sharing this site with others, as people do have a way of spreading information about websites to others who I don't know. Some of those friend's of friend's may think this is an illegal site and decide to cause trouble. <br> <br> I'd rather not take any chances on that happening, I feel more secure (and for the sake of keeping this website safe) not sharing this site.

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Thanks. But 'not sharing' is the 'worst thing' you can do for us.

+5

@Dr.Evil Okay I do understand your point, I have trust issues with people to begin with. I'll try to work on that :)

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 I've had trust issues all my life but I'm going to give this a try with my referral link. Thank You for commenting.

+1

@WEBHEAD🕸️ Your welcome, maybe I'll give that a go myself. I just won't share with work friends, too many nasty people there, including my boss :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,387 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series