This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,376 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

New movie requests. (1127 views, 17 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(5y)

Thought I should start a new movie request post. As I’m yet to see a section set up.

I’m looking for The girl in the Spiders Web.

Any uploaders out there interested in taking this on?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

Hello All!

I am DYING to see "Suspiria" 2018. The soundtrack is absolutely amazing:) Perhaps an ambitious uploader will stumble across this..:)

Thanks in advance!

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

interested in following "midnight, texas" t.v. show does not have imdb page.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Love Is that bad? Do you need that number?

Report comment
(5y)

@Love i meant "the return of shelby the swamp man"...LOL i was watching "midnight,texas" when i wrote that.

Report comment
(5y)

@Love No joy at this end Mia - thought the first message was a bit funny, that is why I asked.

I have a look for Shelby

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Out of curiosity would anyone ever upload the films Jesus Bro! and Disco and eventually Another Cinema Snob Movie when it comes out?

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Mary Poppins 2 anyone?

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I know others are looking forward to it. It does not look good to me. Julie Andrews was Mary Poppins, there just isn't any actor that I can think of that would fit or fill her shoes. :)

Report comment
(5y)

@ Emily Blunt can do no wrong at the moment. I think she is going to surprise you.

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. It's possible. We shall see.

She is an accomplished actress, indeed, no argument.

However, she's no Julie Andrew's. JA was a different generation of talent that is slowly disappearing.

master
Report comment
(5y)

Not a movie but a long "documentary" that was featured on the History channel in 2013 called the 'Great martian war 1913-17'

www.imdb.com/title/tt3199240/

I used to have a link via an old search engine (allucc) but that's gone and I'm now lost...any links or advice would be most, most graciously recieved. Thank you.

Report comment
(5y)

Looking for a good copy of Delivery (2006). One of the girls that worked for me in the Navy is in it.

master
Report comment
(5y)

Ummm..I wondered if its still possible to collect some older films from the collectors of films who are on(or used to be on)Veehd.com movie website.They had collectors of old movies,great old films.I don't know if they'd be willing to sell or give copies to us.Their collections of OLD MOVIES was so impressive I could compare it to TMC.-

-they used to have good old fiilms.some of the collectors were very nice,amiable movie-lovers.That is an encouraging thing,the fact that several collectors on there were pretty nice people and just tried to share their films.But you would either have to contact them from their contact email,or try to become a member and try to download some.

I have no idea how their site is functioning now;they have a strange software on,now,you have to download.When I left,they were running out of money,and not sure they could keep the site--kind of the way Stagevu got.--defunct/But I just took a chance we might get some films from them,they had such great collections.-- Dr.Evil would contact the site,look it over.It was just a chance thought that we could pick up some of their good old movies--I don't know if they'd let you.--or if they still have em.Good Luck! smiley

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Hi there can someone please provide an openload link for the trouble with mistletoe. A synopsis has been added but no links to upload. Much thanks and appreciation😄

+1

Report comment
(5y)

"A town torn apart", saw it some time back , would like to see it once more.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

I'm looking for a film called "Egg" with Christina Hendricks. The film was released in January 18 2019 and seems to have gotten a digital release having had a limited theatre run. It seemed to be put out by "Gravitas Ventures" who seem to put out their films online.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@SAM996 I found this! vimeo.com/40882884

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,376 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series