This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,647 reviews
122,377 films • 18,475 TV series

Mission to Mars: Is Sex important for Success (1060 views, 113 replies)

senior guru
Report comment
(11mo)

Mars mission possibly last 18 to 24 months round with multiple transits to / from the surface. The first mission is the riskiest endeavor attempted by humanity. Human lives, hundreds of billions of dollars are at stake, would probability of success be higher with an all female crew?

+3

master
Report comment
(11mo)

food for thoughts....🤔

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

lol, just my opinion, but No. Men can transcend those energies into being more successful, and more driven to succeed in an all male crew. The chance that an all female crew can be just as successful is probable, but with having that many females together in such a tight space for an extended period, there will undoubtedly be personalities that don't mesh well, and it will not be kept to themselves. The claws are more likely to come out, and it's not brushed off as easily if it were an all male crew. Men as a whole, don't hold grudges like the majority of women do.

Not to say there won't be some issues between male personalities, but men don't usually let differences between them build up to the same degree as women. Having a mixed gender crew then, has it's own difficulties and it's own type of temptations. smiley

Sorry ladies, I am all for our success, but after all the years of being of the female gender, I'm just saying what I've seen and experienced. ...
Read more

expert
Report comment
(11mo)

Not this mission to mars garbage again. I'm sure it'll be an upgrade over the tech on the moon, on wait we can't go to the moon but your gonna talk about mars. It's a distraction people it's beyond money it's spiritual. We live in the garden of eden and the evil ones wanna lead you out. Mission to mars, they keep you looking up like a magician they hypnotize you into false reality. It's Plato's cave it worked then it works today. What if the milky way is a tear in the firmerment? Those are not pictures of planets, did you know that they are composites. Look through a powerful telescope they look like wavelengths dancing. It's funny the Catholics call there super telescope lucifer.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(11mo)

@pizzaguy666 I find the irony that your country was discovered by similar men to the "evil ones wanna lead you out", quite entertaining.

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@JudgeDredd Yeah you make an excellent point. For the record I hate using terms like the evil ones, I just get caught up in my own bullsh*t. But I do stand by a mission to mars is crazy because we don't visit the moon.

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@JudgeDredd But in reality, it's probably true! Loyalty and Nationality is gone! (No, I'm not talking about Hitler's Nationality, so don't start.) smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(11mo)

Stuck inside a small spacecraft with a bunch of moody women.... no men will want to go!

+3

Hide 16 replies...
Report comment
(11mo)

@Buttless I once read that the perfect horror scenario is a house full of women where all are saying "I am fine" smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(11mo)

@JudgeDredd I'm fine. smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@DontSpeak I'm fine too. Let's go to Mars.

+3

Report comment
(11mo)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ Nothing personal. but count me out.
It would be like sailing across the Atlantic in a 10m sloop with an ex-wife (don't ask!).

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@Buttless Men... smiley

+3

Report comment
(11mo)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ Women... smiley
Can't live without 'em, can't live with 'em.

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@Buttless Can't shoot their d**ks off... Unless... Maybe we get em to freeze some sperm first, just in case we want kids later. smiley

Report comment
(11mo)

@JudgeDredd There was a stage play (forget the name) about a guy sent to Hell and finds himself stuck for eternity in a small room with two beautiful but b*tchy women. There was a line I remember "Hell is other people".

+3

Report comment
(11mo)

@Buttless I read that forty years ago. The quote and the play (No Exit) are by Sartre.

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@CitizenD Ah yes, saw it a long time ago but remembered that bit.

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@Buttless Ha! Some men would.

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@StarKissed They would regret it, and there is little opportunity to change one's mind.

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@Buttless That may be, but it's very hard to resist. Just ask all the men who've gotten caught being naughty. They ALL regret it (when they get caught.) smiley

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@StarKissed But only because they got caught, probably.

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ smiley Exactly!

Report comment
(11mo)

there was a TV series about sending a group of men and a separate group of woman to survive on an island. Each season the men got together fine hunted survived did the thing. The Woman tho every season basically cried and whined and fought with each other over everything they did not get the thing done.

senior master
Report comment
(11mo)

We are not honest as modern men to deny an all female crew. Pls send an all female group ! Make this regular , make a line for sending females to Mars! Anyone that needs to travel there, pls send her!

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

@Nasos Maybe I'm taking this in a different way than intended, but it's funny! smiley I'm not going, but I know a few Witches, I'd like to strap to the fuselage! Let there be no mistake, I meant Black Magic "Witches!" smiley

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@StarKissed I think u can feel my mind in this!

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@Nasos I changed it a bit, to make sure I got my point across, but whether it starts with a B or W, it's all the same! smiley

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

What a foolish question. Even more foolish are the answers here lol.
A movie about a crew of women going to Mars would be funny, possibly full of fighting, as that's what sells movies. But if we were proposing something serious, what make any of you think that ANY silly, aggressive, non-professional personalities would ever get to go?! Regardless of gender, only very qualified people with very stable personalities would ever be selected. The idea that all women are just petty trifling grudge holders makes me feel incredibly sorry for the pathetic experiences you must be having, and who's fault is that, exactly? You choose your experiences, who you hang out with, what you watch, and clearly none of you have spent any quality time with quality people nor are you watching anything that gives you a fair or balanced view of what's possible out of well trained, educated women. Maybe you should consider hanging out with some black magic witches, they are basically who you'll need for this all woman mission. ...
Read more

+1

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(11mo)

@Lexstatic I agree, there are plenty of jobs women can do on Mars.

Might be a good idea to send the women first, while there's plenty of parking space..

+3

Report comment
(11mo)

@SimonM Confronted with the possibility that males are not relevant or necessary in space or in bed must be tough, better fire up the old sandwich/cleaning memes!
They do have one really fine quality, though. They're like, quintessential dad jokes! And I admit, I do love a good dad or yo mamma joke.

+3

Report comment
(11mo)

@Lexstatic You are wasting your time with Simon. You will never get him to admit that he agrees with you. And he agrees with you (he is usually posting these jokes when his gf is outside the room). The misogynistic attitude is his humorous expression of civil disobedience. And you should consider yourself lucky. No buttplugs were brought into this discussion smiley

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@JudgeDredd Of course I don't agree with that. And if I had a girlfriend, she would have a sense of humour and could watch me post my magic. smiley

Before I forget..

+1

Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd lol I'm just having fun, too. Remember, text loses nuance. If we were all at some bar having a drink together, we'd all be laughing and everything would be fine. I am certainly not taking this serious, just having a light discussion with some bad jokes mixed in lol. But thank you for considering my feelings, I appreciate it. If anything, Simon's knee jerk crappy dad jokes indicate to me that he's playful, if not very imaginative, and that's cool.

+3

Report comment
(11mo)

@Lexstatic Consider your feelings? They're just memes, don't be so sensitive smiley

+1

Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

@Lexstatic Not a possibility, a fantasy for feminists. smiley

Do you use pronouns?

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@SimonM Your face is a pronoun

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(11mo)

Apparently, you don't understand Moon Cycles and how that effects a group of women together for long periods of time. I'm not suggesting they'll roll on the floor duking it out. Most men don't recognize how females talk with eye movements, a subtle change in the tone of their voice, head tilting, posture changes, little smirks they give one another, and other seemingly harmless gestures women pick up very quickly with few others noticing. It's their own private language, and that's only how it starts. smiley Dummy. smiley

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(11mo)

@StarKissed Apparently, you've never gone on a road trip with a male. They refuse to look at directions and will drive many miles off course rather than stop to figure out the correct path to take. Can you imagine, your dad in space?! You only get so much fuel, there's not a station to buy more gas in space and there's not any google to get directions or a random stranger to ask how far to Mars? If your dad is anything like all the other dads who have dragged their families on road trips and gotten lost on the way, just imagine what could happen to him in space. He would make one wrong turn up there, and bam, lost forever. Now, I don't know if that's because men have pendulous eggs between their legs, or if it's just part of their brains naturally, to not navigate correctly, but I'd rather have moon bish and her swishy eye movements than your dad driving me to my next Mars vacation.

+2

Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

@Lexstatic Not only that, but I would PAY GOOD MONEY to be on a ship with a bunch of ladies who like to fight each other. I don't see that as a negative... just, build a tougher ship.

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@Lexstatic Actually....you just remined me of a funny incident in Spain. I was on vacation with my gf, she was holding the map to give me directions to an underwater cave we wanted to visit. All of a sudden she tells me "turn left". I was puzzled as in front of me there was a roundabout with only a right turn. So I am turning into the right and she yells "I said left, not your other left" smiley I stop right there in the middle of the street and I tell her "look up from the map. We have straight and right. Left leads to the wall. Choose"....she looks down on the map, then up again, she initially smiles, flips the map around, she says "go right" and starts to laugh hysterically smiley smiley smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

@Lexstatic I'm sorry, I can't get over Simon's Chicken Fried "thing" above.
smiley smiley smiley

I really can't remember any of the men in my life getting lost like that. smiley I was just lucky I guess. smiley I grew up surrounded by 3 nephews about the same age as me, and I remember their love of farts and burbs. smiley

Speaking of dads, my dad was quite a prankster. His Big Toe Nail, looked like petrified wood, so my sister and I made fun of it when he took his sock off. Have you ever seen a grown man stick his Toe up in the air toward you, and hop across the floor on one foot ready for attack? We screamed bloody murder and found a hiding spot real fast. smiley smiley smiley He teased us all the time. I miss my dad so much!

master
Report comment
(11mo)

seeing anyone sent out, id assume, they would be professionels and psych screened
so i dont see gender as an issue
says more about those that do
uhum smiley

+1

Hide 17 replies...
Report comment
(11mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 ahahah don't get so serious about it cuz I can get really serious abt the space and UFO nonsense, when the World is about to collapse economically and environmentally ...rofl

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@Nasos Listen Linda.....smiley

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 Know the joke abt the Alien couple that joined one night the dinner of one couple in the south?

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@Nasos The ear pulling... ?

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@Nasos I never heard it. You can tell us. smiley

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@StarKissed sorry it's a bit kinky, told Suisen in pm.

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 Who are you referring to there Suisen? smiley

+1

Report comment
(11mo)
+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 Did he say "Listen Linda?" smiley

That little stinker is gonna be in time out a lot when he gets in school. smiley

Then, grow up to be a Lawyer! smiley

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 ahahahahha.

Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

@StarKissed I thought it was Brazilian slang talking. Sounds like " listen, pretty face " or i could be wrong

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(11mo)

+2

Hide 14 replies...
Report comment
(11mo)

@SimonM rofl@@22

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@SimonM tell me, Simon, how did you manage to live so long? Fast runner??

+3

Report comment
(11mo)

@Buttless It's generally only feminists that want me to die and they're never satisfied anyway, so I don't date them.

Plus I'm very charming.. smiley

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@SimonM ....plus you are wearing an appropriate helmet for the flying projectiles smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@JudgeDredd Depends what I'm going to say, sometimes one of these is more apt smiley

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@SimonM Might I suggest that for such heavy handed encounters, you might wanna go full metal jacket smiley

.......and in case you missed it......it comes with full protection in ALL places smiley

Or perhaps you might want to accessorize for a more defined look or if you want a mobile coat hanger... smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@JudgeDredd Can you imagine trying to argue while wearing that codpiece! I wouldn't be able to stop laughing smiley

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@SimonM I cant stop laughing with just the thought of it. And the way its protruding kinda invites you to test its structural integrity with a war hammer. I am guessing thats one way to create a countertenor smiley smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@JudgeDredd That upward-curving one is useful, I could hang things on it... the dog's lead, a phone charger, or my handbag.

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@Buttless A handbag? smiley smiley smiley
Did you get it for free with a bottle of lube?

+3

Report comment
(11mo)

@CitizenD there are photo-shop opportunities here, what would you hang from your..projection?

+2

Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

@Buttless This bag (with the contents shown) was handed in at dosmovies lost property. It turned out to be Zedra's (his ID was inside).

He can pick it up there from tomorrow. Have fun with it! smiley

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@CitizenD oh that tube fills whole bag
maybe i need a handbag,
that would fill my pockets,,,,

Report comment
(11mo)

@Buttless I have been wondering about the same for ages now smiley smiley smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(11mo)

with her i'd join any mission, anytime

+2

senior master
Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

I'm fine.

Happily without any of this nonsense. smiley

... but curious Boon Evil who started all this boasts being a "pure blood" on his about me...

Hey, Boon! What about "pure blood" people on these "Missions to Mars" with sex? Huh?

smiley

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Pure blood is a jest reference to SARS-CoV-2 vaccination, not a boast, that I've rejected. I've had the flu before, single malt and bed rest seem to suffice.

The Mars question is somewhat serious, as achieving the highest probability for success must evaluate all factors, humans are the weakest link - choice of crew is at the top of the success pyramid. choose eunuchs if necessary. A mixed crew for extended periods is always problematic. So I put forth the question on sex to provoke a cogent responsesmiley

+2

Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

@BoonEvil You're only a pure blood by that frame of thinking if you've never had any vaccinations in your entire life.

This whole going to Mars/sex question is just a farce to get people to have the exact circular debates that they're having here, and away from the real issues.

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@DontSpeak Rather weak debating skills here, that is a real issue. smiley

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@BoonEvil ''So I put forth the question on sex to provoke a cogent response''

Yeah, not so much... mighty thin effort seeking COGENT THOUGHT with a bullsh*t question. But considering where we are? smiley Yeah NP

(Gotta be a millenial.) smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(11mo)

"some people" seem to be incels, the misogyny...... *sigh*

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(11mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 normal to have misandric pikes in ur mood and likewise they can have some misogynystic pikes, otherwise is pretty boring. That's how hate sex was invented and they both get shaken into the norms again. In a different situation u and muddy could get some superb experience, you just don't realize this hahahahahahahahahhhahahahhaha Just joking, dont get serious on my BS talk

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 smiley So, I gather you've met BoonEvil.

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@(⌐■_■) hahaha not the person i was alluding to smiley

+1

Report comment
(11mo)
+1

senior master
Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

NASA at 50: interviews with NASA senior leadership EBOOK

Download here: www.nasa.gov/pdf/716218main_nasa...

Quite interesting questions and answers about strategies, financing and qualifications directly from the source

+2

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,647 reviews • 122,377 films • 18,475 TV series