This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,019 reviews
122,528 films • 18,492 TV series

MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (pro) has banned two-movies.com for the vague reason 'fraud' (1227 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

The other URLs are not banned, it's just the dotCom URL they've turned against?! smiley

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Yes we know. That's why we turned embedding off by default.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Actually i prefer embedding off except there seems a lot of re-directs from those websites

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

I wish I knew what this meant ...lol

+2

master
Report comment
(6y)

Also, why were no longer .com

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

I use MalwareBytes Pro and I had the same warning then it blocked the site. So I added two-movies.com to my excluded list and that took care of the problem. You can also turn off the web protection to allow using this site. <br> I would like to know why they decided to classify two-movies as a possible fraud danger. The two-movies site is in no way a fraud hazard by any stretch of the imagination.

senior master
Report comment
(6y)

maybe because primewire got hacked they think that twomovies shall be hacked aswell.but this site i notice got better firewalls then pw.or better protection in general we all must keep an eye open to any thread that could harm this great site.i,m to attached to this site to let it go to waist.friends may you all have a great day on twomovies..hans.from holland.peace to you all. smiley smiley

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Explains why I have to keep turning embedding on.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

had the same issue but first time it happened it wasnt malwarebytes it was virgin media. <br> I had to bypass their security to get back on the site

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

i'm browsing with duckduckgo and TwoMovies.com is tagged as a Malicious website. We are obviously on someones s***list.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@saxon901 This is wrong domain

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,019 reviews • 122,528 films • 18,492 TV series