This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,723 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

"Legion of Super-Heroes" (2023) & the Tomorrowverse | Batman: "The Doom That Came to Gotham" (471 views, 3 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

"Legion of Superheroes" (sequel?)
dosmovies.com/film/Legion_of_Sup...

No sequel as of yet as this film was just completed but it is connected in this same reality as these other animated DC films:
Superman: Man of Tomorrow Justice Society: World War II, Batman: The Long Halloween, and Green Lantern: Beware My Power,

which are all on DOS, I believe.

but as Tommorrowverse is where DC animated films are currently residing in a sequel is possible given some time, also seeing as DC loves a follow up (and films get sequels based on how well they do so pay attention to that) What DC has to say on the film: movieweb.com/dc-legion-of-super-...
Read more

+2

guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

This is pretty good. I hated the new Supergirl series because the government was able to neutralize Supergirl Way too easily, almost immediately. Now, this is just my personal opinion, I am not trying to start anything. But in my opinion, the DC animated films have been better than the live-action films. The exceptions are the Snyder Cut of Justice League and Wonder Woman. It also seems that some of the animated films are more "Adult" than the live-action films. That one where Robin sleeps with Harley Quinn is amazing, and not because of that you pervs, it was just one of several surprises in that film. If anyone remembers the name of that movie, please post it, I wanted to save that one.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Wander Batman and Harley Quinn

Report comment
(1y)

@redneck999 Thank you!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,723 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series