This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,737 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

New on Hulu June 2023: ‘The Bear,’ ‘The Full Monty,’ and More (219 views, 2 replies)

master

Hulu is welcoming in warmer days with a handful of series perfect for the summer months. How about having some fresh beef on the grill with Carmy Berzatto (Jeremy Allen White)? The streamer is also set to bring back a handful of comedy icons from a movie that premiered over 25 years ago—yes, we’re talking about The Full Monty.

That’s right: The British male strippers will return for a new act June 14, in a Hulu mini-series. The iconic band of brothers, whom we met back in the original Full Monty movie in 1997, have aged quite a bit. But that doesn’t mean they’re not still down for a good time! Cast members like Robert Carlyle, Mark Addy, Tom Wilkinson, Steve Huison, and Paul Barber will return for the new installment.

But what we’ve really been waiting for is Season 2 of The Bear, which will premiere on Hulu June 22. Hallelujah! The Original Beef team will return to continue serving up the greasiest, most delicious food in the Chicagoland area, with a few new cast members joining for family meal. Two big names—Bob Odenkirk and Molly Gordon—will also make appearances in The Bear Season 2.
Read more

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

Tucker And Dale Vs. Evil (2010)

That was one of the funniest horror comedies ever filmed. A permanent fixture in my collection smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...

@JudgeDredd Hell Yeah! Good lookin' I almost forgot about this movie I saw it when it first came out with the Oakland homies and Pabst & Bourbon were hanging too, so I should give it another (sober) go! lol (@ 4:20pm) 🚚 ✌

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,737 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series