This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,699 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

The Biobic Woman and Six Million Dollar Man (623 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(4y)

How to I request new links be added for the series instead of one episode?

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

You just did. smiley

(An IMDB is helpful.)

We really should start a request episodes to be added thread, though.

You can add Movies and Shows that are NOT already in the database by using the drop-down "Request New Movie" from the "Movie" tab (second from the bottom).

Although it says "Suggest Movie" it offers two choices between Movie and TV Show once you're in the form.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

It's Bionic . . .the correct spelling would help . . .

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@TheALchemist Whilst this may be true it's pretty obvious what it is.

Members cannot correct thread titles.

Actually IMDB is most helpful.

So is being kind on a community oriented site.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ A question if I may. There are several older series I would love to re-watch or watch for the first time.
For example WKRP in Cincinnati. I watched re-runs as a little girl with my dad an would love to see it again but about 95% or more of the links are bad.
Is it better to go through all episodes and report broken links or just make a request.
Another show is Andromeda. I never watched it when it was on. Now, on here, I can watch a few episodes and the have to skip 2 or 3 because of bad links.
2 similar situations but different enough to raise separate questions. Thanks in advance for your time.

+1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@RiverTam WKRP should definitely be kept alive.
And Travoltra in Welcome Back Carter

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@RiverTam This is a very good question, as the Request Movie/Series screen shot above is only useful for shows that are not currently listed.

As it stands, we do not currently have a place to request updates to series that have missing or broken links.

I have proposed this before, and will do so again as it seems to be a recurring question which needs deserves resolution for the members.

I'm attempting to come up with the most efficient format for requesting these links for episodes (so that it is not used it for general comments), and it's easy to check for episodes that have already been requested.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ Thanks for your kind response. I'll keep an eye open for any updates.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@TheALchemist Sorry for the misspelling I never claimed to perfect

Report comment
(4y)

@DirtyHarry I wasnt saying you are perfect, if you correct the spelling then they are more likely to understand what show it is and therefore assist.

Report comment
(4y)

@TheALchemist This was explained above.

Members can NOT correct misspelled Thread titles.

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@ I know they cant correct threads, thats not the point! I was saying try to get the correct spelling from the start . . .

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,699 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series