This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,805 reviews
122,428 films • 18,484 TV series

Have you noticed an AI connection in the rate results and comments this year (not in 2M) (208 views, 9 replies)

senior master
Report comment
(6mo)

I have noticed various suspicious results in rating going on in the last 1 y. Last 2 months it shows clearly and it's ridiculous. In some news and tech forums they may work unnoticed for awhile until some Mod ban them.

Have you noticed the same? Have u noticed other AI manifestations that get into your nerves while surfing etc?

I am expecting a big boom in phone scums using AI, let's hope the forensics are keeping in pace

+2

senior master
Report comment
(6mo)

I don't use medias like FB or Twatter or tok tok, I bet the users already seen something similar

+3

Report comment
(6mo)

Not in here. And believe me, at times it would have been an improvement over the quality of writings smiley

+4

guru
Report comment
(6mo)

Not AI but there are individuals who like to mess with ratings. I think the last time I pointed out someone downvoting things they obviously had not even had time to watch yet, the individual giving all the 1 votes bragged about it. Seemed to be proud of it.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5mo)

@Wander People have been review bombing stuff.I had to stop trusting the scores & stuff on different sites

+1

Report comment
(5mo)

@Raising-freedom Yeah, I just don't get it. I do not see the point. I do think that if the posters would include the IMDB rating it is harder for people to make that big an impact with a 1 vote. It does seem they look for videos with no rating to give a 1-star vote to.

+1

Report comment
(5mo)

@Wander There is no point. Ego & pride I guess lol.

master
Report comment
(6mo)

How do you know for sure AI is the culprit?
Glad its not in moobz. smiley

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5mo)

@(⌐■_■) Fishy...

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5mo)

Oh you know its going to skyrocket. All kinds of scams will go though the roof. The rating system have been off at different places.

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,805 reviews • 122,428 films • 18,484 TV series