This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Inspiration Right Here (369 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

HOW TO BE ALONE By: Tanya Davis (a very good friend of mine)

This video is a bit older and perhaps you have already been blessed to have seen it but if not, here you are. It's beautifully written and well spoken. Must be watched from start to end :P fully enjoy. Ecoute! (French for listen)

I welcome more inspiration below. Be it a video, quote, image etc. Feel free to share :)

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Sometimes being alone is a good thing ,but it has it's bad points to. I was married once ,after that I never tried to to be with someone.When I'm alone ,I find things to do to keep my mind off of being lonely .I Play my alto saxophone to pass the time away and keep me busy.I don't mine being alone ,because I have an active life style .

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Thank you for sharing, it was a truly lovely video. I love being alone, grew up an only child and nothing beats walking alone in the woods or on the beach. <br> <br> I don't like eating alone in a restaurant though. I don't like going to the movie theatre even with other people. I hate not being able to pause a movie in the theatre or not being able to talk. Plus I always have questions about what is going on in a movie. It takes me weeks to finish one movie. I would rather go walk in the woods or on the beach. <br> <br> And now I am never alone because I always have my quadruped companion with me. He is a canine and loves the woods too!

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I know. It left me speechless too. :D

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I'm never alone... I'm constantly plagued by the voice of my annoying superego. smiley <br> <br> And cats... lots and lotsa cats! smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@captainhowdey I knew you had lots of cats.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series