This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,902 reviews
122,481 films • 18,490 TV series

Heretiks 2019 - the makeup looks amazing in this (463 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God

Not to be confused with the 2012 horror movie of a similar name, Heretic.

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

www.imdb.com/title/tt3111516/

I wonder why we've not gotten this one yet? In the UK it was released 25th August.

+1

Hide 6 replies...

@ I'm not sure. I saw the 2018 on YouTube, i just thought it was a mistake.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ ps the other the heretic was the exorcist 2 with father merrin and pazuzu,somewhere in the 80,s,lol i know my horror momo goodday to you.

+2

@swans2525 There's another just called heretic. Its a 2012 movie. That's the one i was saying not to get confused with because of the same sounding name, but different spelling. I know the one you're talking about though. I think it was 1978. I love movies about exorcisms.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ i love everything with demons in it the most cause thats mostly the scarier ones,lol.a nice weekend my friend,. smiley smiley

+2

@ I looked on a few other sites and they don't have it either. I'm going to check a few more places after i eat lunch tho.

+2

@ It was a limited release in 2018. It just says 2019 (awaiting release) on everything I've found. That's probably why no one has it. Since it was only released to a limited number of theaters in 🇬🇧, our pirate friends missed it. How dare they?? 😂😂

+3

Report comment
(5y)

when is this gonna release?

+1

Hide 1 reply...

@meet_ahmed Not sure, but I'm anxiously waiting. Every site thst ive looked st doesn't give a date. It either says 2019 or awaiting release.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

me too!

God
Report comment
(5y)

Looks good.

God
Report comment
(4y)

I couldn't find anything about this film on UHM either???
Teeny💋

God
Report comment
(4y)

Whoever did the makeup did a good job.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,902 reviews • 122,481 films • 18,490 TV series