Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,837 reviews
122,446 films • 18,486 TV series

Help !!! (734 views, 26 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(4y)

I changed to the new URL and had to log in again. Con't remember my password so followed the links to get one sent to email.
Checked my inbox & spam folders - several times, tried again, refreshed email a few times - still no link.
Had to make this account just to come and ask for help.
(I have no intention of having two accounts - I just want to get to my other one).

admin
Report comment
(4y)

Check pm then

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil I can't reply to inbox Doc, 'cos this account is new. My old account is Janerosity, pic is Bette Davis as Baby Jane. Email is one begining tabby.... is that enough info?

Report comment
(4y)

@janerosity2 I'm sorry Jane.

Can I ask, when was the last time you tried to get the password sent?

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I tried retrieving my password earlier this afternoon after the url change made it impossible for me to sign-in. Same thing. No email.

It eventually allowed me to sign-in with my current password, which obviously doesn't help Jane, but thought I'd add that I had the same issue.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@DemandingFemale I did, too, twice, but then it accepted it... So it might work, now?

It's worth a try anyhow.

Although using the contact us form Doc suggested is the best idea.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@ Tried again, didn't work so used the form. Looks like it's not just me though.

+1

admin
Report comment
(4y)

Use our contact from and send two requests using old and new email.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Thanks Doc, message sent, hope I did that right. Been locked out as I tried to post a link to proper account in this thread. Pah !!

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@janerosity2 Fingers crossed, i hope this works. smiley

guru
Report comment
(4y)

My password worked fine. It was getting past the CloudFlare Captcha that was damn near impossible.
It tells you to copy and paste a paragraph of text, but when you do, there is no 'Submit' button to enter what you pasted.
I finally restarted the browser with all add-ons disabled. That gave me a much simpler "I am not a Robot" Captcha that worked properly.

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

This is only slightly related. I stopped getting email notifications of PM's at least a week ago if not longer. I used to get regular emails when a new episode was out but not anymore.

master
Report comment
(4y)

Tried doing the email send to get my password sent to me earlier today. Tried it over 5 times. It always said it was sent but it never was. Checked ALL folders and even sat there waiting.. Gave up and tried ALL my passwords... Luckily it's a funky one I still use randomly and remember.. Double checked everything before I typed this; Still no email from this place. lols. I know its the correct email because I go into my stuff and there it is listed plus, it will tell you if you are not putting in an email that's listed.

admin
Report comment
(4y)

Some email providers may block our email server. I know that most common email services like gmail working fine.

+1

admin
Report comment
(4y)

I think we've got a problem with hotmail.com and related email services. Working on it.

+1

admin
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

I think users marked our emails as junk, which leads to this:

Junk Email Reporting program (JMRP) When an Outlook.com user marks an email as "junk", senders enrolled in this program get a copy of the mail forwarded to the email address of their choice. It allows senders to see which mails are being marked as junk and to identify mail traffic you did not intend to send.

Report comment
(4y)

Wow that was strange and very difficult trying to get in!!!! I have never had any issues whenever the site has changed addresses before, however this change nothing worked and started having nightmares from the old PW days smiley smiley smiley I finally had to change my password. Not sure what’s going on?????

God
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

To all members who had email issues: PLEASE see this thread. It may pertain to you! www.twomovies.xyz/forum/thread/E...

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

been there smiley my only advice is: whatever happens, try getting screenshots so you'll know exactly what email or password was used. i would do this even if you did manage to get back into the previous account, so you can have peace of mind smiley just in case.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd Just an FYI, I knew my email/user id and password but it wasn’t working so I had to change my password. Atb1st I was scared the site had been hacked.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Catiekay4 yikes smiley glad you made it back safely.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd Me too!!! And Thank you so much smiley

+1

senior guru

I'm back as the real me on my real account so I am very happy.

Thanks Doc/Mods - whoever sorted it out. Much appreciated.

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale I flippin' hated those two. Opportunity knocks had a lot to answer for between these two and Pam Ayres. Thanks though :)

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ glad you made it back smiley

@uunboundd Thanks, so am I. Felt like being locked out of my house in the rain.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,837 reviews • 122,446 films • 18,486 TV series