This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

HORROR FANS ONLY! (2581 views, 175 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

It seemed like we needed something fun in the forum section. <br> So list your ALL TIME FAVORITE HORROR movie and what makes it your favorite. <br> I jumped the gun on starting this bc I need to think a little more on what mine is but I would love to see everyone else's. I not even sure that I can just list one but I am thinking on it tonight and will list mine tomorrow <br> smiley <br> Ok my husband says I needed to stipulate that you can have a favorite in each horror sub-genre

+9

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Liked~ I'll post mines lata1!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Blaze1 (no one said"Night of the lIving Dead"?we jumped in our seats,int he theater!yow!we were grabbing each other,YOW!!!)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 That is def true~

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 (wE totally forgot this sub-genre:ASIAN HORROR.they are in a separate field by themselves."A tale of 2 sisters."=Asian horror,needs a separate PAGE .

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 You are so right! Start one up or list here. Tale of 2 sisters is great film.

God
Report comment
(5y)

My husband just told me his: <br> House of 1,000 Corpses <br> He says that is the one from adulthood that he didn't want to watch alone. He was living out in a secluded cabin alone when he first saw this movie. He says also it scared him bc it was real people, real killers not a made up creature. He said the scene where the deputy is down on his knees and Otis (Bill Moseley) is holding a gun to his head. That scene it is drawn out for minutes (but seems longer) also it is completely silent. He said that scene especially unnerved him! (In his past he was shot in the back of the neck on Thanksgiving day and of coarse survived, so this is why that scene gets him).-No sh*t! smiley

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Holey Moley! It sounds like your husband could write his own horror movie! Glad he survived.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@rriffrraff Trust me he really could

Report comment
Bon
(5y)

@Teeny💋 House of 1,000 Corpses, Saw it at the drive-in when first came out. I still love it as much today as I did back then. Thanks for the reminder! I love Rob Zombie. Another good movie is The Orphanage I believe its called. It's Spanish Horror I read the subs, which I normally hate, I didn't even notice after ten min. I was dragged right in the movie until the end. Great list, thanks hun.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

From childhood....hands down: The Exorcist <br> anything with the devil and that devil voice she has ahhhh. Scared the crap out of me. I was so young when I saw it the first time I remember hiding under my wooby (kids blanket) on the scary parts. <br> To this day I still prefer not to watch this one alone . <br> Also the original Poltergeist - I was still young when that one came out and the first time I saw it at the theater I made my mom take me home halfway through it bc I was so scared. I did see it again shortly after that. It really was a great movie for that time period. <br> Plus I always heard about the weird and paranormal stuff that happened on the set of The Exorcist and Poltergeist. Strange enough things for them to have the steps blessed in The Exorcist before the scene with Father Demi falling down them. All the unusual deaths from Poltergeist. Things like that just add more mystery and more fear factor to them smiley

+5

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Could you please stipulate the horror sub-genres for me, I don't wanna miss some movies or end up creating a sub-genre that doesn't exist. smiley

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ <br> smiley Tickled me that.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Zombies <br> Werewolf <br> Vampire <br> Possession <br> Ghost <br> etc <br> or any other you want to bring to the discussion

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Wow, I didn't know that about those stairs. I took a walk on those stairs one evening many years ago.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@rriffrraff That is really cool, I heard they are extremely steep

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Yes and and the surroundings are so different than in the movie....I recall one side of them is up against a building.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@rriffrraff Google the strange happenings on the set of the first one. I remember one Halloween Ellyn Burstyn was being interviewed on a local radio station and she was talking about all of it.

+1

Report comment
Bon
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Oh, lol childhood...Watcher in the Woods lol and April Fools Day! Anyone remember those ones?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Bon Both great for their time period. Thank you for adding some to the discussion

God
Report comment
(5y)

Also when I say favorites I do mean the ones that absolutely scare you to the core! The movies that make you squirm and jump the ones you don't want to watch alone at night smiley <br>

+1

Report comment
(5y)

lol,,,,,come on then,comments please,,i need some ideas what to watch,nothing jumps out and shouts """WATCH ME""" anymore I even find myself wandering to other sites for ideas,,,hence reading this post instead of attempting to watch any old crap,,,decent reviews and comments are greatly appricated so thanks all for that but please please please where are all the horror titles I have missed that I simply cant rest till I have seen smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@xp4u14x Have you seen the Shining with Jack Nicholson? That one has a few jump out of your seat moments.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@rriffrraff I never found The Shining that good or scary..But that's just my opinion many love it!

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@manditoe I had read the book before seeing the movie so I was surprised that I did like the movie and had some jump points.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@manditoe The book was WAY MORE terrifying than the movie

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@xp4u14x I hear you! I was hoping to get some titles names from this as well

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@xp4u14x !!sh@@ how very rude of me for not thanking any you guys for your replies,,so 1stly MANY THANKS TO YA ALL and I cant actually say I have watched the shinning from beginning to end,not to sure why but prob cos I consider it to be yay old an a lot of the time the classics are hard to find decent links cos they get removed,,,or like many has it been re made an there is a better brighter improved sound re make that I have completely missed,,Jackie boi cant be beaten when it comes to actors so that one improvement not needed lol so I might actually give it try from beginning to end an I got sneaking suspission I'm going to have to eat my words or maybe just spelling mistakes,,,so thanksto all and seriously how come no one has put jeepers creepers name out there although the more recent the more comical they becoming but guess a lot are funny unless based on true stories then creepy as hell xx

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@xp4u14x The first Jeepers was really creepy but they got a little silly after that

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

For me it has to be As Above, So Below. That is the only horror movie that makes me jump and it is only once but I jump every time I watch it even though I know it is coming lol. JeruZalem is another favorite.

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@MotherDragon So it is the jump-scare in movies that gets you?

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Yes but only if the story is good lol

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@MotherDragon Have you seen Drag Me To Hell? It has a whole lot of jump-scare in it

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Nope, but will be watching it tonight or tomorrow. Thanks! Well damn I have seen it & loved it. I have a horrible memory and my medications do not help it any lol.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@MotherDragon I know how that is, i watch so many sometimes it is hard to keep up with them all. I will try and think of some more jump-scare movies for you

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@MotherDragon Good ones! <br>

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

There are soooo many I could name, but The Descent and Alien are two top favs that spring to mind for me. <br> <br> Do you include Foreign horror on that list? <br> <br> I'll have a bunch more in a wee while. I'm just enjoying the Irish sun (rare) which is important! lol

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Those are both great and both on my list in my head I've been mulling over. Yes include foreign as well

guru
Report comment
(5y)

There's so many that scared me as a kid. I would love to list for each sub-genre, but don't know how to list without a specification of a sub-genre. I can say as a positive scare/freak out to me, as a adult, those "Destination" movies. Like driving behind a logging truck & a accident up ahead causes the logging truck to lose the load of logs & one slams through the windshield of a car decapitating the driver. Window installers losing a big ass pane of glass and it pummels down to the ground squishing the hell out someone walking underneath. That kind of sh*t scares the hell out of me because quite frankly, it could happen. smiley

+5

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ I know what you mean. The wreck was really graphic. I always heard that they based that off a real wreck that happened somewhere...but that may just be movie urban legend

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ I had an experience a few months ago where we were stuck in traffic with logger truck in front and truck of scaffold poles behind- had a total Final Destination moment freak out, lol!!! :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 Yea, it's hard for me to watch those movies because how real it could be for a everyday thing/object to take me out. LOL.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ Hell yeah, rollercoasters, tanning beds, sheet glass..... puts me off leaving the bloody house, lol ;)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ I know right! In cities I am always looking up waiting for a falling gargoyle or something. End up tripping over a crack in the sidewalk. lol

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

The Exorcist is also a firm favourite of mine. Very quotable film, I won't do the swear ones.. "The power of Christ compels you!" <br> Brian DePalma's Carrie is not a film I want to go to sleep right after watching. Sissy Spacek's eyes wide open covered in blood is a frightening image. BD told her to do that.. ."open them wider". <br> As a teen I snuck into the theatre to see half of the Friday the 13th movies, I think Part 4 was the last time I was underage. ch ch ch ch...ah ah ah ah. For the modern times.. Eli Roth has been kickin names and takin ass. (Sorry, I have to say it backwords forever now because of Infinity War. From Cabin Fever up to Knock Knock, Hostiles, Green Inferno, Aftershock. The last time I clawed my couch in fear was a simple fair.. Burning Bright, .. I am afraid of Bengali Tiger...especially abused and not fed for 2 weeks. smiley <br> I'm only anticipating the release of Lars Von Trier's latest, The House That Jack Built. ...
Read more

+6

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 The classic Carrie moment that gave me the creeps was the hand coming up from the grave, where the old house stood at the end. I never really thought too much to the movie, and knew nothing about it before I watched it. That bit did get me though.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Carrie was great especially with the blood all over her. Cujo and Salem's Lot were both equally terrifying back then as well. <br> Someone mentioned The Shinning as well...even though Stephen King hated Polanski's version of that movie it had me terrified when I saw it between the blood pouring out of the elevator and the woman in the bathtub....ahhhhhhh! Also the soundtrack was great in it as well. <br> Stephen King actually prefers the TV version of The Shinning that was made years later. I checked in we don't have that one on 2 movies. I went ahead and requested it if anyone is interested in checking it out. smiley

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Those scenes of the Shining scared the bejeezus out of me too Teeny. I remember the elevator with the blood and girls was used as a TV commercial for the movie and that would creep me out everytime I saw it. I don't think I've seen the TV version and look forward to that.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 I love Eli Roth movies as well have you seen The Stranger by him? The Hostile movies definitely got me with the torture scenes. I loved Burning Bright as well that was an edge of the couch movie for sure.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 The Stranger was wonderful, Eli has his nib in a lot of projects.. from IMDB it looks like he's doing a lot of tv stuff now. Another producing favourite from Eli is The Last Exorcism. Looking over everything.. nobody has mentioned, The Hunger. That is still my favourite Vampire film. So stylish, Bowie, Deneurve , and Sarandon.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 Eli has done several Brazilian movies with Brazilian actors. Of coarse he is married to the girl in all his movies. He also did TV show Hemlock Grove <br> Here is a comedy with most of the actors from Green Inferno, Aftershock <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt1668209/?re... <br> <br> I love The Hunger that was one of the first vampire movies I really got hooked on. I even loved <br> Love At First Bite that I saw as a child

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 The Exorcist [spoiler][/spoiler]&"spider walk". Still can't watch it

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@SimoneS Doing the spider walk for your friends is fun!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 Ha!:-)

Report comment
(5y)

@SimoneS OMG...any crazy crawling on walls or ceilings or body flipped in weird ways ALWAYS creeps me out

senior guru

I would struggle to pick one favourite, but if I really had to, Hellraiser but parts 1 & 2 because you should watch them back to back (and all the other sequels can go in the bin imo). <br> <br> I love Japanese horrors, not the Hollywood remakes of any though, and I also rate French cinema for wrongness. <br> If I had to pick a favourite type (as opposed to genre, cos it's not really that) I'd say it's the ones where you think 'that could really happen'. <br> I have a couple of horror playlists if anyone wants some ideas for stuff to watch.

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ French horror really is one of my vices. 'Mutantes', 'La Horde', 'Ils', 'Inside', 'Switchblade Romance', 'Martyrs'. <br> <br> There are so many good ones. They do like to go overboard on gore, but for me that's fine. I'll have a gander at your playlists to see if there's anything I've not seen :)

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ I love lls=them, is it not Romanian? the story. Very popular .. .I can't remember, it is a true story.. the original Martyrs is optimum.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 Well noticed! It's actually set in a French school but is set in Bucharest. I would maybe call it 'Frenchmanian' haha. I was disgusted with the american remake of Martyrs. How dare they!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Me too. The American version of Martyrs.. but they tried... if they did not.. less people would see anything.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 I'm pretty sure it is Romanian and I looked it up when I saw it and it says true story....scary

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ OOh all good ones. I havent't seen Switchblade Romance though, I will have to check that one out.

Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ Hellraiser was definitely before there time I always thought. Can you imagine if they remade the original today with effects that are available? But actually did watched all of them in order not to long ago and the original is still really great and doesn't look hokey like a lot of older movies do.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Okay. The issue is, I have loads of what I would call 'favourites' in terms of horror. The issue I have is that many are generic favourites. For example 'The Shining', which I'm trying to shy away from as no doubt most of you guys will know about it, and i'd say around 8/10 people will have already seen anyway. I was trying to think of a film where even the mention of it gives me a shudder, and the only one I've come up with like that thus far is 'The Changeling' (1980). <br> <br> IMDB: www.imdb.com/title/tt0080516/ <br> TRAILER: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTzgXVos... <br> <br> I watched this when I was about 9 or 10 for the first time, and it scared the be-Jesus out of me at the time. Oddly, every time I have seen it since it has exactly the same effect. There is no blood or gore, just a classic ghost story at play. I've always loved the acting of George C. Scott, and he wasn't really known for starring in horror movies (although he was in the Exorcist 3, which is the only other one I've seen him in), but he is masterful here as the troubled composer trying to recover from the death of his wife and daughter. ...
Read more

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Wow, you may be the only other person who remembers The Changeling as fondly as I do! Even though it was technically a horror movie, I always viewed it more as a tragedy or drama, that just happened to have horror elements. George C. Scott was absolutely amazing, and I keep trying to convince all of my friends to watch this one too! Great call!!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@purplefire "THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE"the older woman,who;s mom died,goes to stay for a week,and the house itself--black/white.--famous actress. <br> "Shutter"the Asian version(maybe Indonesian)terrifying!GOOD WRITING,SUPER-GHOST-HORROR.(ENGL. SUBS.)

God
Report comment
(5y)

Wow I haven't thought about that movie in years! It also scared the crap out of me as a child. I do understand what you mean without the blood and gore. Soundtracks do play a huge part in scaring us. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre sounds still give me the creeps with John Larroquette narrating in that first part of the movie. I believe I heard somewhere that it was a camera flash bulb that made that eerie sound in that movie. <br> I believe it is also what you don't see in a scary movie that can terrify you. Your imagination is way scarier than any movie. <br> A good example of that is the original Alien movie bc you don't see the alien as clearly as you do in all the others. I think that made it even more scary for me. smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I will try and list some that nobody has listed yet. <br> I think some notable scare-worthy films that should be named are: <br> 1. - At The Devil's Door (anything to do with the devil always terrifies me) <br> 2. - Greystone Park (is pretty good and made by Oliver Stone's son) <br> 3. - The Eye 2 (Asian Horror has always gotten me as well) <br> 4. - Ringu or The Ring ( Something about that un-natural crawling freaks me out) <br> 5. - High Tension (BTW great name for the movie bc that is what you feel through the whole thing) <br> 6. -Home Sweet Home (Is scary bc it is a real killer, a psycho has you locked in your own home and has killed your husband. The scene where she is crouched hiding scared out of her mind and you hear this loud noise over and over. You realize he is playing basketball, where the hoop is on the back of a door. So unnerving to see him so relaxed in that situation.) <br> 7.- Ils (Them) That one is scary bc it is actually based off a true story (to think of kids doing that is freaky) <br> 8. ...
Read more

+4

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Being such an avid horror fan i'm sure you can imagine I have seen all of these, and there are some great titles there. I actually know High Tension as 'Switchblade Romance' funnily enough, but it's a great French horror. I'm gonna make a little list and post here too :)

+1

@Horror⚰️ High Tension/Swtichblade Romance is actually based/ripped off from Dean Koontz's book Intensity. I say ripped off because there is no credit given to Koontz. But if you read the book, which was written before the movie it is exactly the same plot. There is a movie of Intensity - but it's not as good.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ OMG I remember that book it was the same damn story wasn't it. I never thought about that.

Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ Dean Koontz's is my fav creepy/weird author!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ I didn't know it had another name

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 <br> High Tension <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/High_Tension.... <br> <br> Very good film that you do not hear mentioned much. :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 We did mention that one under couple of different names. Also that it was based off Dean Koontz Intensity

guru
Report comment
(5y)

What about Donkey Punch? It's like a lord of the flies. And Open Water... true story about divers left behind. And Adrift,.. the rented yacht.. where everybody is dying and the baby is crying on the monitor. Eden Lake is social demographic horror. As is Fish Tank, both starring a younger Michael Fassbender. It's great mix here. smiley I can't make a list.. there's too many I love so much and enjoy.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 I haven't seen Eden Lake in along time. Donkey Punch definitely not a situation I would want to be stuck in....Open waters really freaked me out. The thought of the ocean with no boat no land in site. Ahhhhhhhhhh

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 "THE BAD SEED".-caught betwix horror and murder-thriller.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Okay, I'm back. This time I have a list by sub-genres. I tried real hard to think of the movies that would really give me that chill down the center of my back so enjoy. <br> <br> SUB-GENRE <br> Animal......Anaconda 1997, Being squeezed to death while hearing & feeling your bones/body <br> break is horror-able in itself, not to mention, a Anaconda can <br> easily take out a gator or a croc. <br> Cannibal..Wrong Turn 2003, Back woods cannibalistic, murdering, red neck freaks. <br> Children..It's Alive 1974, I could've gone with "The Omen" but the idea of a cannibal baby that <br> just kills on pure instinct from birth is pretty scary. <br> Clown.............It 2017, Hey, it's "Pennywise". <br> Creature........Life 2017, I was truly in a pickle when I pondered this one. I really believe <br> the most horrific way to die by any kind of creature was the unknown. <br> The creature was called "Calven", Calven appeared to be a small <br> harmless organism but instead had great strength, as well as smarts. <br> That alone puts this little guy above "Alien" & or "Predator". <br> Doctor...Dr. ...
Read more

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ OMG all extremely good ones....my husband wants to know if you've seen the old one Visiting Hours?? His dad's a doctor and he said it even scared him. It is from the 80's

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 I have seen this one but it's been several years since seeing it last. I'll have to watch it again just for ol' times sake.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ Let me know if I should give it a watch

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 I just finished watching "Visiting Hours". It came out back in 1982. It was a ok watch for a classic thriller. Michael Ironside, Willian Shatner & Lee Grant played the main charecters. It's a story about a serial killer that keeps fumbling a kill. So he keeps going after the same lady while she heals in the hospital. It's not gross or anything in my opinion. I rate it more as a thriller then horror as well. Check it out. Cheers.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ "Alfred Hitchcock Presents":BOTH THE HOUR,AND THE HALF-HOUR SHOWS.LOVE THEM!!My shrink could not figure out,how I watched his show,to relax before bed.:)

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Possession..The Exorcist 1973, Hot young "Linda Blair" being possessed. I was either 4 or 5 when we went to the drive-in to see this. Very scary! <br> Robot..Deadly Friend 1986, I had a crush on "Kristy Swanson" after seeing her in this. Boy builds robot "BB", then falls in love with neighborhood girl. "BB" get's destroyed & Girl get's killed. Boy resurrects both & revenge takes place. I happen to notice 3 movies with very similar robot bodies that were released theatrically in the same year. "Deadly Friend", "Chopping Mall" & "Short Circuit" Makes you wonder! <br> Scarecrows..Dark Night of the Scarecrow 1980, This was a made for T.V. movie but pretty creepy. I also liked that twisted little sh*t from that "Trick or Treat" film from 2007. <br> Serial Killer...Henry, Portrait of a Serial Killer 1986, "Michael Rooker" plays Henry & does a damn good job of it. ...
Read more

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ Oooh The Howling got me too. I remember seeing that one in the theater back when popcorn came in the slender boxes.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 We went to the drive-in to see most of these before 1985. We always took our own popcorn, candy & soda with us. We were cheap. LOL!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Here's one I didn't see listed: American Werewolf in London. That had to be one of the best man to werewolf change scene at that time. Hell I've seen really bad ones even today. But is friend who kept rotting more and more each time he would show up to try and talk him into killing himself. That scared me in that one. <br> <br> Everyone keep it up and keep thinking i know there are still a lot out there that we've all forgotten about or haven't thought about in a long time.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 When I listed "The Howling" I also included "American Werewolf in London" in the description. That too is a favorite of mine. I believe there is one called "American werewolf in Paris". I didn't care for that one very much.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ Yea I didn't much care for it either

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

When I was young, my brother and I were petrified by Night of the demon. <br> American professor John Holden (Dana Andrews) arrives in London for a conference on parapsychology only to discover that the colleague he was supposed to meet was killed in a freak accident the day before. It turns out that the deceased had been investigating a cult lead by Dr. Julian Karswell (Niall MacGinnis). Though a skeptic, Holden is suspicious of the devil-worshiping Karswell. Following a trail of mysterious manuscripts, Holden enters a world that makes him question his faith in science. <br> The demon is pretty tame by today’s SFX standards but it’s all about the acting, the screenplay adaptation of the casting of the runes and the eerie noise preceding the demons appearance. <br> <br> The shuttered room was also a very creepy scary film <br> After Susannah Kelton (Carol Lynley) inherits a mill in her small New England hometown, she travels there with her husband, Mike (Gig Young). ...
Read more

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@shabbapaul All good choices thanks for adding your comment

God
Report comment
(5y)

Ok these 2 aren't as serious as most that I have listed but the story itself would be a nightmare <br> Willow Creek- a bigfoot that kills your boyfriend and keeps you for himself....some fates are worst than death. <br> Exists- Now it is a normal bigfoot story but the bigfoot was the best I have ever seen in a movie. <br> They are always so cheesy looking. Willow Creek did well by not showing you the creature as to let your imagination do the trick. But watch Exists and see it is by far best creature for a Bigfoot movie smiley

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I'm a pretty old fart so love from the classics such as Hammer House of Horror and Stephen King movies, Cannibal Apocolypse, Ferox and Holocaust, to Halloween, originals such as Carrie and I Spit on Your Grave etc. I also love a great deal of S.Korean, Thai, Chinese and Japanese horror films as the storylines are usually pretty original and a lot are pretty creepy :)

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 Have you seen Cannibal Holocaust? That was a crazy older one I love the original Halloweens as well. Carrie always a winner and I Spit on your Grave is also a terrifying one. Name some of your foreign horror I am always looking for ones I haven't seen yet.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Gonijiam: Haunted Asylum is pretty good, came out this year, S.Korean and about a group of live streamers in a psychiatric hospital that is deserted and haunted. Whispering Corridors movies, the Ringu and Ju-On franchises I also love. Kuchisake-Onna 1 & 2 (aka Slit-mouthed Woman are classics to name a few :) I have seen all three of the Cannibal films and was lucky enough to see the fully uncut versions many years ago whilst they were still banned movies, lol, i'm that old\!!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 I can't imagine an uncut version! The one I saw on 2 movies was pretty damn graphic. <br> You never too old for horror movies

+1

Report comment
(5y)
+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

"American Mary" and "Bite"(some people don't like this film), both body horrors but American Mary really goes that extra mile.Don't think I could watch A.M. again. Maybe because this type of practice actually goes on in the real world but of course, not taken to that extreme(I hope). smiley"Siren"which is about erm..warped female emancipation.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@SimoneS I love American Mary....great movie. My husband also loved than one. I don't think I've seen Bite?? I've seen "Teeth" which is a crazy horror movie. Siren I really enjoyed the short version on the VHS film. You might like "Killer Mermaid", I know the name is stupid but it really isn't that bad of a movie

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Is the Killer mermaid film also known as Nymph? I watched one a year or so ago set on an Island somewhere like Croatia and I really enjoyed it.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Yes I think it is one here as Nymph

expert
Report comment
(5y)

also "Session 9"creepiness, location and a incredible finale,doc.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@SimoneS OMG I was going to add that one today!! <br> Great minds think alike!! I love Session 9. That voice on the recording ahhhh gives a chill up my spine every time I see that one. I also especially love Peter Mullen. <br> Oh on Siren was that Siren-2016 or Siren-2013. The 2013 isn't so much of a horror but just wanted to make sure we were both talking about the 2016 one.

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Siren is the 2016 one directed by Gregg Bishop but as stated on Horrorpedia"This film should not be confused with Andrew Hull’s 2010 film or Jesse Peyronel’s 2016 film, both of which are also titled Siren".if you have any you'd like to suggest? I am looking for a new good horror film :-)

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Also a few good foreign horrors are: <br> Veronica <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Vernica.... <br> Omnivores <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Omnivores.... <br> Les Affames <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Les_Affams.... <br> Queen of Spades: The Dark Rite <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Queen_Of_Spade.... <br> The Eyes of my Mother <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Eyes_of_My.... <br> Raw <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Raw.... <br> Inside <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Inside_2005.... <br> Goodnight Mommy <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Goodnight_Momm.... <br> Muse <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Muse_2017.... <br> <br> Thank you everyone for listing films-Keep adding if you think of anymore smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I thought of one that isn't as scary as I remembered it to be. I saw the movie "The Burning" in theaters as a kid. I know I was really really young. (Don't ask...I have a father that loved horror movies and always took my sister and I to see all the new ones as kids). Probably what is wrong with me today! <br> Anyway I remember just being petrified during that movie. Few years back I looked it up and OMG it is about a killer that uses hedge trimmers....lol oh and also George Castanza from Seinfeld is in that movie. <br> Another one that got me at a young age was "The Brood". Weird and creepy movie. Has anyone else seen these 2 movies? smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 no but I'm gonna find them lol.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 The Brood was one of my favorites as a kid. I found a decent copy and rewatched it. Come to find out being grown up & all, not to scary but a definite add to my personal collection.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ I watched it recently too....lol

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

The lost boys scared me, so did They always come back. The mooring was a creepy one. IT, was a jump and a bad dream or too. I see so many good ones in the comments gonna do some re-watching soon. Some great ones I had forgotten about.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 I loved Lost Boys! I was so in love with Keifer when that came out. Another great vampire movie was Near Dark. It had Bill Paxton and Lance Hendrickson in it. I always heard they were doing a remake of it but haven't heard anything on it lately

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 What the heck is the name of the one where the vampires takeover the Alaskan town while it is in it's "long night" phase? THOSE were some scary ass vamps

Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 Found it!!!! <br> 30 Days of Night (2007) - IMDb

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 There is a part 2 to that movie which I think was a made for TV movie. I only watched first few minutes of it so I don't know if it is good or not. But it is definitely not the quality of the 1st one

+1

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

hi everyone i tell you what if you like the shining but didn't really like the film there was a tv series three parts long about 2 hrs each and it is so much better than the film it has got Rebecca de mornay in and Stephen king even said that he liked this version so much more than the Kubrick version i really enjoyed it asit was so much more like the film .... my favourite horror films are <br> 'let the right one' in a Swedish vampire film,creep a film based in charing cross station London it creeped me out so much that for a long time i wouldn't get late trains that stopped there as the station is creepy and the halls are long ha ha ......omg how many times can i say creep... ju on the grudge Japanese version of course i like Japanese horrors oh and shutter a Japanese film too my sister said to watch the stone tapes apparently its spooky tooas i just saw this forum i just wanted to say a couple cos its late here and wanna sleep but will put up a list tomorrow ....see ya soon guys smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I requested the Shining Tv miniseries you are talking about. That is the one Stephen Kings stands by being his favorite. It was really good. Let the Right One in was a great film. I read the book first, there was a lot they left out. My husband likes the Creep movie as well. There is one based here that is similar- Stag Night. You may like that one as well. The original Shutter was great, when you realize why his neck was hurting. So creepy. Thank you for adding some, keep them coming smiley

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 oh also orphan,suspiria and goodnight mommy

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@veebee29 I can't wait for Suspiria 2018

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 ikr gonna be good what do you think of the slenderman trailers I hope its good as it looks it and hereditry omg what can a girl say

Report comment
(5y)

@veebee29 Slender man does look really good! I am dying to see Hereditary, ahhhh I can't wait for English links it is killing me. I read somewhere the other day they are remaking Pet Cemetary. That should be good. Check out UHM.com. It is a great site to see what horrors are coming out

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 im gonna try stag night now thanx smiley smiley and I hope they put the shining miniseries here as I bought it on amazon but it disappears after couple days so u have to pay again id love to see it again and so many people would love it <br>

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I haven't seen the STone Tapes. I looked it up and it is a 1972 horror film. I requested it as we don't have it here on 2movies yet smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 The stone tape is very creepy and works on the premise that events and strong emotions become absorbed by buildings. <br> Lots of groovy chicks and sideburns and cravats too !

expert
Report comment
(5y)

THE COTTAGE, horror, comedy its british but damn good. Already been brought up but THE DECENT , great movie. Let me get my head together and ill post more

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@pizzaguy666 What is the Cottage about?? sounds familiar but not sure if I've seen it. I loved the Descent movies, did you see the 2nd one as well?

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Yes the 2nd DECENT was not bad, trust me watch THE COTTAGE, its just great. If you dont like it ill eat my shoe , promise. I love turning others on to this movie.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@pizzaguy666 I will check it out later today. Thanks

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Just dismembered or is that remembered, WOLF CREEK, love that one. Heres one that thst slipped by most of the sheeple waiting on another hollywood sequel, THE MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN, if atmosphere and quality of story count watch it now preferably while drinking a little drink and smoking a little smoke.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@pizzaguy666 If anyone here knows me they know I love my Wolf Creek movies!! I am a big fan of Australian horror movies. Have you watched the Wolf Creek series? It is pretty good, 2nd season was better than the 1st. Ah Midnight Meat train great pic. The title does nothing for the movie but I did absolutely love it. It came out before Bradley Cooper was a big star. He was in another older horror movie called My Little Eye. It was a low budget though. Please keep those horror titles coming

Report comment
(5y)

@pizzaguy666 The Midnight Meat Train is awesome!!! One of my favorites as well

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Oh yeah before i forget, one of my favorite movies is PONTYPOOL. Not everyone likes this one but its one of the best films in my opinion. I dont want to give it away but do watch, and pay close attention to the details. Oh man watch it on a rainy morning. If you wanna have a good movie to watch with guests FIDO, a very quirky zombie comedy but very good and well made.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@pizzaguy666 Pontypool so glad you mentioned that one. It wasn't hugely popular but really good.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Lo i see you mention HIGH TENSION, thank you for that what a movie wow just thinking about it makes me lock my doors and check my weapons. Ok one more BELA KISS:THE PROLOGUE, i have defended this film for some time. It may be slow but what a cool story, at least give it shot.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

THE HAMILTONS, sweet movie. Please tell me the TWILIGHT movies are not your cup of tea, because , and ill be nice, i do not like them.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Ok SHADOW, its genuinely creepy, its about a dude that wakes up in a doctors torture lab, but wait its about so much more. This is a hard movie to find its on this site but make sure you get the right shadow movie ill try to post a link.

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

None of SHADOW links worked. If you liked BELLA KISS, i will find a link or i will dig out an old hard drive, fix it, and upload SHADOW myself. Deal?

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@pizzaguy666 I am going to have to check those 2 out. I don't think I've seen Bella Kiss and I know I haven't seen Shadow

God
Report comment
(5y)

Shadow People 2013 Is creepy if you think about your shadow as a separate entity that can hurt you. Also The Nightmare 2015 documentary on people who suffer from sleep paralysis. It TOTALLY FREAKED me out. smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 THE NIGHTMARE, wow what can i say horror documentary at its finest. That film hit home, wow. Thanks Teeny now ill be up for the next month, just kidding. That film should freak you out, i have some experience with this phenomenon, those people in the film are not crazy. Oh boy sorry, hey you wanna get freaked out? MY AMITYVILLE HORROR, its a doc featuring the young boy who lived through the Amityville horror. One of my earliest memories is a paperback edition of THE AMITYVILLE HORROR that my mom was reading. Most people think the story was a money making situation, not in my opinion. I have listened to countless hours of interviews over 40 years with people associated with the story and the property. I am sorry Teeny are you familiar with the Amityville horror?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@pizzaguy666 I worked as a field canvasser in Long Island NY, and in my group one of us went to the 112 Ocean Avenue in 1987. The owners of the famous house said it was all a complete hoax. The most frightening thing I saw canvassing was Gloria Vanderbilt's house. The 5 dobermans guard the gate.. angrily and she won't answer the buzzer... do I step inside her gate? I was thin enough to squeeze .. nope.

Report comment
(5y)

@pizzaguy666 Amityville the book-one of the scariest books I've ever read. I kept looking behind me while reading and didn't like reading it a night alone. I agree I think it was real bc they had no way of knowing what reactions people would have and most of it was negative. Kathy Lutz died during the 2005 filming of Amityville remake with Ryan Reynolds in it. I saw a doc with Melissa George talking about weird occurences on that film set especially when Kathy Lutz died. I think it was Celebrity Ghost stories. <br> I am so glad you liked The Nightmare, it kept up for days. I don't have but my mom has had it happened a few times to her. What got me was the guy who said he told a friend about it and then she had it happened that night....FREAKY! All the stories are so good and interesting in that documentary. I feel so sorry for the main who made the doc, with all that he has tried to make it stop.

Report comment
(5y)

The Cell with Jennifer Lopez is a favorite of mine. <br> Dawn of the Dead (2004) <br> Train To Busan <br> A Quiet Place (New Favorite watched yesterday) <br> Mom and Dad <br> Split <br> Quarantine (REC) scared the crap out of me <br> Don't Breathe <br> Let Me In (Let The Right One In) <br> Attack the Block <br> Green Room <br> Village of The Damned (Surprised no one posted this classic) <br> Invasion of the Body Snatchers <br> Evil Dead 1 & 2 <br> Alien & Aliens <br> Get Out <br> Psycho (1960) <br> <br> Oh I almost forgot Sleepwalkers, Salem's Lot and Pet Sematary <br> <br> There's too many favorites to list lol

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bearcuz Village of the Damned and Body Snatchers I forgot totally about. Both so good. I also thought The Cell was really good and dream sequences of his so scary! Evil Dead did scare me as a child I just don't like that they turned it into more of a comedy than a horror movie. Aliens by far got me as a kid, I loved that you didn't see as much of the alien in the 1st one. I think that made it so much scarier. Also the scene with the alien ripping out of John H's tummy were all real reactions from the actors. They didn't know that it was going to rip out of him. I loved Get Out, I thought it was such a different horror movie than the norm. Don't Breath-that would be a total nightmare. Love Quarantine/Rec. I like how watching the beginning of the movie you forget your watching a horror movie. You get into watching her do her news video and just trail off on that until BAM it turns scary. ...
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@bearcuz I don't think I've seen Train To Busan, Attack the Block or Mom and Dad. Or is Mom and Dad that newer movie with Nic Cage in it?

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Yes! Nic Cage did a great job with that one. There's also a UK Moonie called Mum and Dad that's way worse... It's really gory and hard to watch on some parts dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Mum__Dad....

Report comment
(5y)

@bearcuz IKR! I have so many running around my noodles. dosmovies.com/user/cherrydutton/.... Started a great Forum. Love it! <br>

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Oh , when i brought up WOLF CREEK, i actually meant TOWN CREEK, or BLOOD CREEK. Great horror movie that weaves a bizarre historical thread that most people dont notice.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@pizzaguy666 Blood Creek is great. Also one of Michael Fassbender's earlier films. I watched it few weeks back for 2nd time and didn't realize that it was Australian made or at least all the actors were Australian. I really enjoyed watching it again

God
Report comment
(5y)

If you liked Body Snatchers....Invasion with Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig is pretty much a remake of it. smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

I was thinking no one posted Nightmare on Elm Street. I was young when it came out and the first one was really good and scary for that time period. <br> Also The Entity (1982) which is supposedly based on a true storysmiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

Ok horror fans here is one that I haven't seen listed but that I liked a lot and was scary <br> Entity 2012 <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Entity_2012.... <br> smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

The Tunnel <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Tunnel_Mov.... <br> Lake Mungo <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Lake_Mungo.... <br> The Poughkeepsie Tapes <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Poughkeeps.... <br> The Den <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Den.... <br> The Banshee Chapter <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Banshee_Ch.... <br> The Taking of Deborah Logan <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Taking_of_.... <br> The Dyatlov Pass Incident (Devil's Pass) <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Dyatlov_Pa.... <br> <br> I hope there are few someone hasn't seen and that they like. Let me know if you do smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Bradford Dillman:"BUG". <br> Bug is the tale of hy-brid cockroach.Yes,"killer cockroaches"and "BUG" is scary.Disgusting as well as scary. <br> Is there a movie,or only a book,named,"We have Always lived in the Castle."???? smiley ??? smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 I haven't heard of We have Always lived in the castle but I will see if I can find it anywhere. I will have to check out Bug as well....uhhhh I hate bugs

Report comment
(5y)

If you're into "less serious/more gore" style horror like me, you really have to see the Feast series of movies. Funny, gory as heck, and some of the best practical effects work I've seen done in years. Just don't go into them expecting "serious" horror. <br> The whole Hatchet series is the same way, plus Adam Green is a great freaking director!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@purplefire I love Adam Green, have you seen Digging up the Marrow? Great horror movie and what a great idea for the story

master
Report comment
(5y)

Well,I always liked"Halloween,"it was so tense,suspenseful,and taut.Great director does that. <br> <br> now,I have trouble finding the first few(about the first 3)"Hellraiser"movies,they are really horrifying,especially in :"the Sadistic Land"she,the heroine,goes into,these villans are truly horrifying,they LIKE THEIR TORTURE.(DO'NT THEY?)THE "GUYS FROM THE BOX"willingly got into self-torture.--YUCK!!MASOCHISM by the "Hellraisers"and sadism,both at once.SCAREY!! <br> <br> "Jaws" really freaks me out to this day.I was terrified of lakes and rivers.I never swam in the ocean(I hear most shark attacks happen in ten to 15 fEEt of water.ewww!!)DON;T WORRY,i WILL NEVER learn to surf.hah hah. <br> <br> I am very scared of heights.I did "casual mountain climbing"(which is American for "cliffs,bluffs,mild types of mountains.)We were "sliding down,a very angled spiral path,which spiraled down,to a river,down a steep cliff.We were trying to get on the path below,to get into the river.(for free._)I had a steep angle to go down,and I could just not JUDGE THE SLANT AND THE DISTANCE.i took a mild hop down it,wound up sliding down on my chin.,to the lip just above the cliff(above the lake._)I was all bloodied up,no bones broken,and I never did "casual mountain climbing"again.I won't even climb on a chair to fix a bulb..But serious mountain climbing fascinates me,so I watch all the extreme mountain climbing movies I can.The recent "Everest"is good. ...
Read more

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 Jaws got me too! Have you seen The Reef? It is based on true story of people in Australia waters. I love the ocean but I personally like to know if something is in the water with me....I stick to pools and enjoying the ocean from the beach. Blue Velvet and Island of Dr. Moreau both classics. thank for adding what scares you

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Hi Teeny!! It's been ages smiley However I absolutely could not resist this thread!! smiley <br> Here You are in my (Wicked Haunted house Voice smiley ====> [Click Play[> <br> dosmovies.com/forum/thread/TOP-6-HORROR-....

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@[[FEAR]] Love them all. It is good to hear from you as well.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

My original puter been down for the past week & I been working on this one to be up to par for doing my thang! Missed everybody & the site. Finally got this little whipper snapper going. I just want to say that all horror movies people listed are great. Thank you Teeny for a great forum topic. smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ yeah here here <br>

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ Thank you so very much! Add some of your favorite horrors if you don't see them listed yet

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Already made two huge lists. LOL. I'm enjoying reading everybody else's favorites. <br>

Report comment
(5y)

Okay here is a good horror show its called Ghost Hunt its actually a Japanese Anime. youtu.be/jEmjw0H2-i0 Link to fan made trailer

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

For all the camping lovers out there try BackCountry <br> dosmovies.com/search/?search_query=backc.... <br> That will give you nightmares smiley

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I watched "Martyrs" today & realized I never seen it before. This one had me confused. I didn't understand the reasoning behind the killings of young girls. In the 2015 version, close to the end It started to give me the heebie jeebie's, smiley like those "Hostel" films did. I'm glad I watched it for the gore factor, but the background story behind the group of people doing their religious killings lost me for some reason. Maybe someone shed some light on this for me.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ Ok did you watch the foreign one or the american remake?? <br>

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 The 2015 American remake. I couldn't understand the foreign one. No subtitles/text to read to understand what they were saying.

Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ Oh you have to look for the foreign one. Way way more brutal than the American version. <br> One thing I want to know about either version is what she says to her at the end when she has seen the other side? Especially how the woman reacts to what she tells her. I had hoped the American version would tell us something but sadly did not. I can't remember all the movies we've listed but have you seen the foreign films: <br> -Ils (Them) <br> -Inside (foreign and American versions) <br> -Veronica

+1

@Teeny💋 And they completely destroyed the movie in the remake, <br> <br> It was so completely different it was a joke...and of course... <br> <br> [SPOILER]

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I'll tell ya all a really messed up movie that would probably be classified more as a thriller then horror. "Funny Games". The remake is better then original. <br>

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ That one is disturbing. A lot like Last House on the Left

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I thought of 2 more scary ones: <br> Exorcism of Emily Rose - so scary and is based on a real possession. I think it is based off the Annalyse story. Probably didn't spell her name right. The scene with Jennifer C in the barn and the rain and lighting...her eyes look black scared me enough I didn't want to go to the bathroom alone. <br> Another one: <br> Hell House LLC - this one is more of lower budget film and without any actors I knew but still a great horror. The scary maniquins in this movie will give you nightmares for sure or at least have you looking behind you throughout the movie. smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

Nothing Left to Fear is a great one. I just watched this morning for a second time. I really like the story and it has creepy possession stuff going on <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Nothing_Left_t.... <br> smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series