This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,737 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

Only Real Tolkien Fans Can Complete These Gandalf Quotes (529 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

For FemaleLotRfan83... www.zimbio.com/trivia/ZFx7Qlo-v_j...

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I clicked on them..... <br> <br> I got 70% on the Lord Of The Rings one, quite happy with that as i have not seen the films in quite a few years now:) <br> <br> And then after i got given a Dumbledore quiz thing, 75% for that one, more surprised from those results smiley smiley smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I'm so proud of my 100% guys! lol So proud.

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RealitvJunkee I don't ever remember gett 100% om ANYTHING! You SHOULD be proud!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I could probably quote the whole trilogy in my sleep lol. I sing Into The West to my kids as a lullaby, I'm sure they love it hahaha :D

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@RealitvJunkee Bad link...sorry about that.

Report comment
(5y)

@RealitvJunkee tinyurl.com/ybngxxpw <br> <br> tinyurl.com/ycluqtrq <br> <br> They're amazon links... If you love the trilogy you'll love those box sets with tons of history on middle earth and its peoples... I'm pretty sure there are some bits covering what happened after the war of the ring <br> <br>

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I bet they DO love it! I read the trilogy when i was a teenager in school, and then happened to hear the Led Zepplin song "Ramble on" ...this might interest you! "Both Page and Plant, in keeping with the times, were readers of J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings. Plant has commented lightly on the possibility of lyrical allusions to LOTR in his music, and even gone so far as to say that he and Jimmy Page would "play music and write songs about the Lord of the Rings." He can even be quoted as saying "After reading Tolkien, I knew I had to move to the country," thus proving how deep an impact the trilogy made on him, as it has to many of us. In his lyrics, particularly those for "Ramble On" and "Battle of Evermore," Plant uses Tolkien-specific terms such as Gollum, Ringwraiths and Mordor. Other, more indirect allusions may be found elsewhere throughout their repertoir." <br> link www.ledtolkien.com/ <br> <br>

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Cool! Thanks that does totally interest me!!

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,737 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series