About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,925 reviews
122,504 films • 18,490 TV series

Get Out. (660 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

It's time for a young African-American to meet with his white girlfriend's parents for a weekend in their secluded estate in the woods, but before long, the friendly and polite ambience will give way to a nightmare.

www.imdb.com/title/tt5052448/vide...

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@speciesamused This movie is already out, don't know why you put the trailer up. <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Get_Out....

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ movie been out for hella now..

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

Mayhap someone missed it's release. Is there a rule for the forum only new movies, my bad if so. Just trying to get info out there. Thank you for the direct link.

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@speciesamused Never heard of it before. I'm gonna go look it up. The someone that missed the release is me apparently. Thanks

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 How could you miss such masterpiece,everyone was hyped about it coming out. :O

Report comment
(6y)

@Kriksis I dunno but I did!

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 You will love it.

+3

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

So I get banned for having a medically relevant opinion.. <br> <br> This dik is a racist fuk and his ridiculous comments are up for all to view. <br> <br> Ridiculous. Omg..l I feel a ban coming on because I spoke the truth...

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Etheria How is anyone on this thread being racist? The thread is about a movie and the only comment I see having anything to do with race is a DESCRIPTION of the movie.

+3

God
Report comment
(6y)

Can't we have a forum without arguing in it??? <br> I loved the movie Get Out. I thought it was done well and it was totally different than any other horror out at this time. smiley

+6

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,925 reviews • 122,504 films • 18,490 TV series