This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,695 reviews
122,385 films • 18,475 TV series

Filter by host, search submitted links and delete button under profile (779 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Doc can you make filter by host, search submitted links and delete button under our profile page?

Would be much faster to disable dead links instead of going to movie or tv show page, click watch button and search for links you wish to disable smiley

I just removed all of my vidoza files, got tired of emails. Every day they send email with 1 or 2 deleted files, they just wanking me. Still dont get it why they all have expiration date when they keep only 1 file on the servers and just generate new links. Thats just stupid smiley

+2

admin
Report comment
(4y)

You must delete links directly on hosts. Our robot will delete them from Twomovies automatically.

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil I deleted them on host, all at once but not here :)

Well if you delete them automatically then I dont need to worry about anything :)

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Флеркен Yes, however with delay. Up to 2 weeks. We have millions of links.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@Флеркен there is a filter on the link page, use it , don't be lazy you mango head!

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@∞Aces∞ dont make me punch you smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Флеркен your hand is short, just need to hold your mango head and you won't be able to reach me smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@∞Aces∞ will punch you with my other head smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@∞Aces∞ Mango head... smiley

master
Report comment
(4y)

i tried to get the "new thread" to work, ?is it the software??refuses to do it;is that the site refusing to do it??it won't makle any new threads. oh well maybe site is swamped right now.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 No, it's your problem.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 Nope. Not the site at all.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,695 reviews • 122,385 films • 18,475 TV series