This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,870 reviews
122,463 films • 18,489 TV series

FL Studio 12 Signature Edition (597 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

Has Anyone Used This Software?

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Why asking?

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

i was cleaning up my room and found this software and loads of other softwares and stuff

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I have... its not cheep 300$+ but its totally useless without the usb key dongle. You also need an audio interface... I used m-audio fast track pro. Depending on the version you could technically crack the piracy protection and use it without the dongle, but then its still worthless because you could then just download it from the pirate bay. <br> <br> It's pretty bad ass though ... iirc you can mix up to 99 tracks with it and it comes with a whole sh*tload of prepackaged sounds.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Upgraded to FL 20 today, really nice software. You will need an interface and good speakers/headphones with it

God
Report comment
(5y)

I tried FL one time but found it too complicated to use compared to beginner/mid level program Magix Music Maker, but looking at others comments, probably because i had no interface and was very new to softwares like those at the time. you can make and mix tunes with programs like that, some of them even have video software inside, different plugins and vst/effects can be found also on the internet for what purpose/extra addition is needed.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,870 reviews • 122,463 films • 18,489 TV series